Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Signs Executive Orders! Arrest of Pedophile Cabal Could be Imminent
(03-13-2017, 01:34 PM)BIAD Wrote: Just an update and a slight bump... just in case.

https://youtu.be/t-zJYIIPkp4

Thanks for the update BIAD.  I've seen more arrests from the "lower levels", but I don't know if I posted them.  I was about to lose faith that the "big fish" were going to fry.

I'll be so happy to shake the article in front of some people's faces when Hillary and Bill are arrested, along with some other higher-ups, when that day comes.
I have friends and family that got mad at me before the election if I said Hillary was a criminal.  Oh....  they were ready to tear me apart! They wouldn't even look at any evidence I offered. They said it was a waste of their time, because she wasn't guilty!

I've just been sitting back waiting patiently for all her crimes to come to light in the MSM, and if she's arrested with ties to Child Trafficking, they will have to cover it. 

I want to see others taken down too; the Clinton's aren't the only guilty parties in this.  But, maybe they are waiting to get them over their involvement with 9-11.  I know it takes time to build an airtight case, so I'll wait.  I really hope Daddy Bush doesn't die before he can be sentenced as the traitor and criminal he is, along with his son!!
I really liked Boy Bush when he was in office; what a let down to learn what a piece of trash he really is!

I also want to see Obama in prison, or better yet, in front of a firing squad, for treason against the American people; trying his best to allow our great nation to be over-taken by the Muslim Brotherhood, and forced to worship Allah, or be beheaded! Not to mention all the rights taken away from women that we have today!
I really don't know what type of "spell" he put on people, but it was a good one!  Must have been some kind of signal sent out over the cell towers, or something.   tinybighuh

And we can't forget Soros!  That (--------) has got to go down!   tinyangry

I hope all this happens soon before the guilty parties have time to invent some type of cover that would get them off, or time to go underground and flee their charges.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Signs Executive Orders! Arrest of Pedophile Cabal Could be Imminent - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-13-2017, 05:29 PM