Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Them And Us...?!
(01-26-2017, 01:54 PM)guohua Wrote: Really, That is just Terrible.
How does someone that is new to being Very Well Educated and Smart Ever Get Recognized. Do they have to perform sex acts? Yes I serious!  tinyshouting
That's just not right.
I guess it's still not something my culture and the way I was raised in China could not accept.

2016 was a class war and with the simple arithmetic that the rich are the few and the poor
are the many, we just managed to give the 'Oh-I'm-so-better-than-you' a bloody nose!

Many working class people believe a certain rationalistic ethic -up to a point.
You're encouraged to be pleasant, nice to those around you and 'extra'-compliant to your
superiors in employment if you wish to progress. Yer' know... don't make waves, be a good
little ant and do as you're told.
This attitude can also be viewed as weak.

If a person who is already wealthy enough that the employment is not a main factor to function
daily, then there's no need to place oneself in a manner that implies 'lesser' than a superior.

And since the idea of being superior is just a socially-constructed weapon to maintain and improve
one's lifestyle, a person coming from a rich background will be used to having it and not feel the
need to use the fawning that a submissive employee -who needs the income, would use.

Bottom-line, the wealthy ignore the tools of servility because they have less to lose.
It's been drummed into the working-class for years, know your place and be happy with what
the rich give you.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Them And Us...?! - by BIAD - 01-26-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: Them And Us...?! - by guohua - 01-26-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Them And Us...?! - by BIAD - 01-26-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Them And Us...?! - by Daitengu - 01-26-2017, 02:50 PM