Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy 75th or not
Happy 75th to the longest-running TV program in the United States:

[Image: Fybk7pb.jpg]

Co-founder and moderator of @MeetThePress at the start in 1947 was Martha Rountree, pioneer for women in American journalism:

[Image: 8JH47sX.jpg]

Co-founder and longtime Meet The Press moderator was (at left) Lawrence Spivak:

[Image: S4yfF1t.jpg]
1951 was also BIG year for bio-warfare on Americans, but that is another story.

[Image: IUSOkqu.jpg]

LMAO!

[Image: SK4BpVq.jpg]

[Image: xBYMgT3.jpg]

It's all summed up here - https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/...3430851584

As the banner of the day says, I sometimes look at things differently. tinycool

And today...

[Image: Felneaw.jpg]

Imagine how excited the architects of CIA Project Bluebird would be if you showed them Twitter. As we all know the media and the CIA have a long cozy history together and social media is just the evolution of those programs. The Bluebird killed the Mockingbirds by allowing them to show their hideous, hate-filled souls to the entire world. The inversion process.

New name for Elon Musk's Twitter: Texas Institute (of) Technology (&) Science

The underlying theme of Bluebird is information control by means of controlling the future physical and mental actions of individuals from any distance. Fast, effective and highly specific long range mind control. They were confident 70 years ago that one day they’d be successful. What if you took everything you learned from 70 years of mind control research and fed it to an AI super-duper computer and then you feed it the data from a collective super intelligence like Twitter? It could potentially be controlling people without anyone even realizing it.

[Image: Y4Vcfvz.jpg]

[Image: 5zFTEhW.gif]

[Image: yNeJo5o.jpg]

“The fact that we feel religiously inclined during the waking life depends first of all upon the fact that this feeling of anxiety and this longing for the Divine which we experience in the night have their after-effects during the day...While all other planetary and fixed star forces actually draw the human being out of his physical body during sleep, it is the lunar forces which again and again return him, when he wakes, to his physical body.”
– Rudolf Steiner (November 5, 1922)

[Image: ryhdPo6.jpg]
Been here several times & sadly several naive souls have been lost here.

I leave this image to ponder, like some of my posts.

[Image: tjDy2kt.jpg]

P.S. Happy Finnish Swedish Heritage Day

[Image: V31p126.jpg]
https://twitter.com/FinGovernment/status...0199852032

minusculebeercheers
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.