Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 trillion billion million dollars
Literally all the money in the world, no, the galaxy, is on the line.

This will also push back first contact thousands of years, since they(aliens) don't want to be on the hook either for all this money.

This is just retarded, sorry, I know that's a bad word.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10...lex-jones/
Our justice system has lost any/all credibility at this point.
The Sandy Hook families and their lawyers have gone into ludicrous territory.
Next, Sandy Hook families seek entire GDP of United States. Insanity.

'Don't you think we should ask for more than 2.75 trillion? That's not  exactly a lot of money these days. Ukraine alone gets over 9 quadzillion a year.'

[Image: ozxxObP.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(10-23-2022, 03:47 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: The Sandy Hook families and their lawyers have gone into ludicrous territory.
Next, Sandy Hook families seek entire GDP of United States. Insanity.

'Don't you think we should ask for more than 2.75 trillion? That's not  exactly a lot of money these days. Ukraine alone gets over 9 quadzillion a year.'

[Image: ozxxObP.jpg]

Ludicrous was the 900 million, they've gone plaid at this point.
I'm wondering at what point a dyson sphere comes up in these negotiations. I mean if you are going to go pure fantasy, go all the way.
(10-23-2022, 03:18 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: This is just retarded, sorry, I know that's a bad word.

Yes, it is a bad word. At least you are aware of that, even as you used it anyway.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre