[Image: UdoOLpi.jpg]
Sky news Updates

[Image: 9TCv6EK.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Alan_McGuinness/stat...9602408448

[Image: OCmEy5K.jpg]
https://twitter.com/dailystar/status/158...0990055427

[Image: JTrJXhL.gif]

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(10-20-2022, 05:59 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: The UK is collapsing?

[Image: F8lMkXL.jpg]
[Image: 9T9Zik3.jpg]
Liz Truss Resigns

[Image: UdoOLpi.jpg]
Sky news Updates

[Image: 9TCv6EK.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Alan_McGuinness/stat...9602408448

[Image: OCmEy5K.jpg]
https://twitter.com/dailystar/status/158...0990055427

[Image: JTrJXhL.gif]

I think that’s a new record.

tinylaughing
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
"Throw Away That Truss" (1954):

[Image: hoeYj6y.jpg]

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(10-20-2022, 06:25 PM)Sol Wrote:
(10-20-2022, 05:59 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: The UK is collapsing?

I think that’s a new record.

tinylaughing

Yes.

[Image: 6T9mKUV.jpg]

British Pound went up, woo hoo! I do online surveys through a British panel and get paid in British Pounds. Otherwise, I feel for those in the United Kingdom. A lot of turmoil in the last few weeks. Hopefully things get a little more stable and they think long and hard about getting someone decent in there. Perhaps someone who isn't a total train wreck.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(10-20-2022, 08:45 PM)ChiefD Wrote: British Pound went up, woo hoo! I do online surveys through a British panel and get paid in British Pounds. Otherwise, I feel for those in the United Kingdom. A lot of turmoil in the last few weeks. Hopefully things get a little more stable and they think long and hard about getting someone decent in there. Perhaps someone who isn't a total train wreck.

For the majority of the British public, this is just a childish tiff in another room. The media love it because it's
London-based and easy to twist. The political reality at this moment in time is the next General Election is three
years away.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-20-2022, 09:14 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-20-2022, 08:45 PM)ChiefD Wrote: British Pound went up, woo hoo! I do online surveys through a British panel and get paid in British Pounds. Otherwise, I feel for those in the United Kingdom. A lot of turmoil in the last few weeks. Hopefully things get a little more stable and they think long and hard about getting someone decent in there. Perhaps someone who isn't a total train wreck.

For the majority of the British public, this is just a childish tiff in another room. The media love it because it's
London-based and easy to twist. The political reality at this moment in time is the next General Election is three
years away.
tinywondering

Damn, 3 years!!!
I'm sensing a new 'Yeah Baby Lettuce Truss' banner in the making...good for 44 hours. tinylaughing

[Image: HpHUZvT.jpg]

The only rightful next PM...

[Image: Og1kPZX.jpg]