Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xi and Putin the grand plan
Quote from the thread he was highlighting in the vid...

Quote:The US government's new export controls are wreaking havoc on China's chip industry.

New rules around "US persons" are driving an "industry-wide decapitation."
"Lots of people don’t know what happened yesterday.

To put it simply, Biden has forced all Americans working in China to pick between quitting their jobs and losing American citizenship.

Every American executive and engineer working in China’s semiconductor manufacturing industry resigned yesterday, paralyzing Chinese manufacturing overnight.

One round of sanctions from Biden did more damage than all four years of performative sanctioning under Trump.
Long story short, every advanced node semiconductor company is currently facing comprehensive supply cut-off, resignations from all American staff, and immediate operations paralysis.

This is what annihilation looks like: China’s semiconductor manufacturing industry was reduced to zero overnight. Complete collapse. No chance of survival.
@Jordan Schneider

By-bye Taiwan?

EU doomed.
UK doomed.
Russia & China toasting bourbon & cigars with BRICS frens.
USA: Operation Scorch Earth activated. Or US goes back to the non-interventionism, better known as isolationism...Or who knows.

One little Kaboom...

Intel Is Planning Thousands of Job Cuts

They're 13,700 employees too many. Stock has plummeted 50% from earlier this year. I'm betting the Lay-offs will make the drastic cuts in 2016 look like child's play.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(10-17-2022, 04:06 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Quote from the thread he was highlighting in the vid...

Quote:The US government's new export controls are wreaking havoc on China's chip industry.

New rules around "US persons" are driving an "industry-wide decapitation."
"Lots of people don’t know what happened yesterday.

To put it simply, Biden has forced all Americans working in China to pick between quitting their jobs and losing American citizenship.

Every American executive and engineer working in China’s semiconductor manufacturing industry resigned yesterday, paralyzing Chinese manufacturing overnight.

One round of sanctions from Biden did more damage than all four years of performative sanctioning under Trump.
Long story short, every advanced node semiconductor company is currently facing comprehensive supply cut-off, resignations from all American staff, and immediate operations paralysis.

This is what annihilation looks like: China’s semiconductor manufacturing industry was reduced to zero overnight. Complete collapse. No chance of survival.
@Jordan Schneider

By-bye Taiwan?

EU doomed.
UK doomed.
Russia & China toasting bourbon & cigars with BRICS frens.
USA: Operation Scorch Earth activated. Or US goes back to the non-interventionism, better known as isolationism...Or who knows.

One little Kaboom...

Intel Is Planning Thousands of Job Cuts

They're 13,700 employees too many. Stock has plummeted 50% from earlier this year. I'm betting the Lay-offs will make the drastic cuts in 2016 look like child's play.

It is just a game of chess.

China, Russia, America, are not playing the game for the good of their country or citizenry. Ego, greed, corruption, and power, are the engines propelling their actions.

We all are seen as mere peasants to be culled at will. 

It is time for people to decide to embrace and love lentils.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers