Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
**October 2016 "Where Am I ?" Picture Contest**
It may seem like nothing, but the hint is very small. Zoom in a bit and so clear will be ALL.

[Image: 1tIcmbD.jpg]

[Image: 206o8xw.jpg]

[Image: rmmyc2.jpg]

10/2 UPDATE: For today's clue, we'll go with that:

"A zoom to the statue shows a legend frozen in time. A zoom to the right shows another tribute (which suits the young one just fine)"
I can't even begin to guess, of-course I can't zoom in either.
I'm sure it's just me though.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
ETA:  Oops!  

Just read the previous post to send a private message, which I shall do, now that I've deleted my answer from here. tinyhuh
I am soooo clueless it's not even funny LOL...

But here's a curve ball:

After zooming the pic, I see a statue on the left hand side...if that may help anyone...

As for me, did I say it? Not A CLUE as to where you've taken these pictures !!!

tinybigeyes
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
In the words of my dear departed granny...

"I huv'nae goat a scooby!"

Meaning - I have no idea!

Great T Shirt though! LOL
Bumping..
Errr...DFC ???

Aside from Mystic who's suggested a possible answer, we're pretty much all...errrr....in the "I don't have a frickin' clue where that is" zone...

A hint perhaps?

And an extension maybe? It'd be fun to see more tryouts at where you are...but with 2 days remaining...yikes...

JMO : ))
I agree. Maybe I need a few more hints to generate some good answers  tinybiggrin

So for today, I'll just put it bluntly:

The statue is a coach. Legendary. 

The venue is a stadium. Equally Legendary. 

The hint in the picture with my daughter is the name. You can see "wolf" and 1991 - 200 something. It's 1991-2001  tinycool
Cool stuff !!

Here's an idea of what the Rogue gears DuckforcoveR talks about; BIAD has had paparazzis hunting down some people who've already put their hands on some of them:

PRIZES TO BE WON !!! EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS HERE

Ya gotta love it !!!
Posting now to add another hint. I was going to do daily but that was tough for the last week, I apologize. So to kick off a new week:

They say Polar Bears live where it's cold but I didn't see any at this Frozen Tundra.
***UPDATE***

We have a correct guess! So as of now, we technically have a default winner (and a good one!). 

So does anybody want to give them a run for their money????

Hint:

I'm in Wisconsin, sitting below the most important ring in this state. It's an honorable one at that.... (wink) 

Good Luck everyone!!!
Giving this one a shameless bump : )
***ANOTHER HINT***

The statue you see is Vince in his prime. Curly didn't make the picture, not this time.

Good Luck!!
I'm still clueless.  I don't know much about landmarks if they don't concern UFO's.   mediumfacepalm
I think I know where he is !!!!! tinybiggrin

But that might be due to the fact that someone sent me their guess and have found it.... tinysure

Aside from that...yep. I'm clueless too !!! tinycrying
LAST HINT:

This may give it all away, but just to make it fun, in order for there to be a raffle...we need more than just one tinylaughing

I'm happy in Wisconsin, the USA. I very much enjoy my sports and how they blend the problems away. But here in this mecca, the shrine o so dear, #12 and #4 are always near. For as a boy and now a man, I've followed my team. From the gunslinger to "best", (parenthesis are a bit mean)..

Lombardi on one side, Curly to right. I can only hope that my pack, survive to win the night.

(p.s., and they did tinywhat )
Gentle bumpity bump (cough) bump bump....

I think my OCD is kicking in, but it's starting to rip ma knitting that one of the first things people see when they visit us.... is links to two dead contests!!

Insert: ugh arrghh and several other cartoon Exclamations! here.

G

(Yes, BigG got out of the wrong side of bed this morning!

...OR... he's BACK on the Horse and wants to start getting things sorted properly! LOL)
(10-25-2016, 02:15 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: LAST HINT:

This may give it all away, but just to make it fun, in order for there to be a raffle...we need more than just one tinylaughing

I'm happy in Wisconsin, the USA. I very much enjoy my sports and how they blend the problems away. But here in this mecca, the shrine o so dear, #12 and #4 are always near. For as a boy and now a man, I've followed my team. From the gunslinger to "best", (parenthesis are a bit mean)..

Lombardi on one side, Curly to right. I can only hope that my pack, survive to win the night.

(p.s., and they did tinywhat )

Sorry, but I'm not a sports fan of anything, so I guess I'm out.  I have no idea. tinycrying
I agree! But I'm not the one that can remove the banner.  tinybighuh

We did have a few guesses and need to have a drawing. Once the drawing is done (which I just kept doing it until I drew the person that I wanted to win...)  tinycool I just need to know how the logistics of getting the prize sent will work. 

But for anybody still wondering, it was Lambeau Field. 

[Image: vince-lombardi.jpg]