Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
He who owns the light bulb implements communism
I can not copy anything from this web site as everything is protected. All the stuff we have heard about Hunter Biden is misdirection compared to what has actually been going on since the Obama days and continues to this very day. Needless to say it got my blood pressure up after reading some of this stuff. If all true we are screwed with very little recourse. Everything from the Uranium One deal where we sold 22% of our Uranium mines to Russia (what difference does it make.... Clinton's deal) all the way to the plans for taking down America step by step. HE WHO OWNS THE LIGHT BULB IMPLEMENTS COMMUNISM: The Perestroika Deception Finale — ‘Laptop From Hell’ Reveals Hunter Biden Brokering Energy Deals Between Russia, China; Hunter Met Xi, Hours Later Met ROSTEC CEO Chemezov, The Ex-KGB Spy Who Exports CLUB-K And Partnered With GULFTAINER - The American Report

Ask yourself why Biden was so intent on destroying America's ability to be energy self sufficient ?  EMP hahahah 1/10 of 1% of all the containers shipped to the USA are actually inspected... Wow what an opportunity to create some mayhem if so desired.
(10-12-2022, 05:28 AM)727Sky Wrote: Ask yourself why Biden was so intent on destroying America's ability to be energy self sufficient ?

The question i ask myself...

Is that how is anyone, in this case Hunter, able to negotiate and finalize such complex deals, while constantly high on drugs? minusculethinking
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-12-2022, 05:42 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(10-12-2022, 05:28 AM)727Sky Wrote: Ask yourself why Biden was so intent on destroying America's ability to be energy self sufficient ?

The question i ask myself...

Is that how is anyone, in this case Hunter, able to negotiate and finalize such complex deals, while constantly high on drugs? minusculethinking

coke head speed freak ?
(10-12-2022, 07:08 AM)727Sky Wrote: coke head speed freak ?

Yeah well, i know how these can momentarily boost mental and physical performance, but at least during the recent years, he has been in the deep end of it all.

"I am the smartest man i know"

Who the fuck says a thing like that? Why even bother to talk to anyone if it is so.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-12-2022, 05:28 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=v...vuiydC8UVo

Link didn't get me anywhere.  :-(
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(10-12-2022, 11:35 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(10-12-2022, 05:28 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=v...vuiydC8UVo

Link didn't get me anywhere.  :-(

The big blue link in the thread takes you to the article https://theamericanreport.org/2022/10/10...ulftainer/
Not that I'm dismissing everything in that article, but be very suspicious of any story written by mysterious pseudo Mary Fanning.

Mary Fanning over the last decade has been labeled a former CIA operative, the great deceiver, master hoaxer and her co-conspirators, Dave Janda, Kirk Wiebe, Bill Binney and Sydney Powell publicized an old false former NSA/CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery (a documented con man) conspiracy story on a gov't super-computer called, "The Hammer" and "Scorecard" and 47 hard drives of so-called evidence.

Why is “The Hammer” Resurfacing Now?

I think all these laptops which I call Labtops the past 5 years have been distractions. Who knows anymore, so much going on in plain sight and who knows what is going on behind the curtain that everyone has to decide for themselves.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.