Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Israelite exodus as per the bible and actual history
The reason for the 9 plagues of Egypt and even the death of the Egyptian first born ( let my people go ) is time lined to 1500 BCE which is all tied to the eruption of Santorini where I assume many may know that eruption destroyed the Minoan civilization.

Everything is explained in great detail to include the pillar of fire during the night that was used during the exodus and the actual location of Mount Sinai where the 10 commandments were written.

OK the video should not make the religious mad nor the none religious bored as it just covers the how and the when of the Exodus with Moses leading.

The death of the Egyptian first born is explained rather neatly and we have other historical and even recent cases where people and villages go to sleep and never wake up again along with hundreds of live stock.

The water changing to blood red again we have examples which causes the fish to die and many of the other plagues to follow. Very sequential and to me very interesting as a historical lesson. worth a look see IMO.

The problem with religion ... is so many of the stories are just repeats from other cultures.

God is real.  We're not talking faith or belief.  Met him ... just as sure as I'm typing out this reply.

But look at these historical figures, and tell me my first line of text is just wrong:

[Image: JESUS-CHRIST.png]

[Image: DIONYSUS.png]

[Image: BORN-OF-A-VIRGIN.png]

[Image: BORN-ON-DEC-25-TH.png]

[Image: PERFORMED-MIRACLES.png]

Why so many? I didn’t make this up. Go … check … history

Chrishna of Hindostan.
Budha Sakia of India.
Salivahana of Bermuda.
Zulis, or Zhule, also Osiris and Orus, of Egypt.
Odin of the Scandinavians.
Crite of Chaldea.
Zoroaster and Mithra of Persia
Baal and Taut, "the only Begotten of God," of Phoenecia.
Indra of Tibet.
Bali of Afghanistan.
Jao of Nepal.
Wittoba of the Bilingonese.
Thammuz of Syria.
Atys of Phrygia.
Xamolxis of Thrace.
Zoar of the Bonzes.
Adad of Assyria.
Deva Tat, and Sammonocadam of Siam.
Alcides of Thebes.
Mikado of the Sintoos.
Beddru of Japan.
Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillah, of the Druids.
Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls.
Cadmus of Greece.
Hil and Feta of the Mandaites.
Gentaut and Quexalcote of Mexico Universal Monarch of the Sibyls.
Ischy of the island of Formosa.
Divine Teacher of Plato.
Holy One of Xaca.
Fohi and Tien of China.
Adonis, son of the virgin lo of Greece.
Ixion and Ouirinus of Rome.
Prometheus of Caucasus.
(09-09-2022, 10:12 AM)727Sky Wrote: The reason for the 9 plagues of Egypt and even the death of the Egyptian first born ( let my people go ) is time lined to 1500 BCE which is all tied to the eruption of Santorini where I assume many may know that eruption destroyed the Minoan civilization.

Everything is explained in great detail to include the pillar of fire during the night that was used during the exodus and the actual location of Mount Sinai where the 10 commandments were written.

OK the video should not make the religious mad nor the none religious bored as it just covers the how and the when of the Exodus with Moses leading.

The death of the Egyptian first born is explained rather neatly and we have other historical and even recent cases where people and villages go to sleep and never wake up again along with hundreds of live stock.

The water changing to blood red again we have examples which causes the fish to die and many of the other plagues to follow. Very sequential and to me very interesting as a historical lesson. worth a look see IMO.

Very interesting.

I woke up at 7:03 am. Checked my text messages. Saw this video and watched it. Then I see it posted, two more places.

The only thing I have to say is that the world has not changed that much in size, but the population has greatly increased. Travel was rare and extremely limited back then.

Even when I was young, very few folk traveled by air. So few, that it was a big deal, and everyone dressed like they were going to church, when they flew on a plane. So people only received what was known and shared in their own communities. In order for the people to understand the anomalies, the traveler was trying to describe to them, required the traveler to use something they were familiar with.

Those stories were passed on through the community until they bore only a vague resemblance to the original story. By the time the story made it paper, it didn't stop there, because now you had very few people who could read and write, but the tales were making it beyond the local communities.

So it is no surprise that people from different regions did not receive the exact same stories. I guess it is more about the meat and potatoes.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers