Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amazing message to the 'unvaccinated'
Heart 
Everyone ('unvaccinated') needs to read this wonderful uplifting amazing message.
It brought me to tears, and I'm numb nowadays :

[Image: message.jpg]
I thought it was ODD

Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
It was an easy choice for me not to get it. I was laid off in July of 2020 because work had slowed down to a crawl even though I was essential worker. I saw through the bullshit early on and knew what was coming. So, I took early retirement in December of 2020. 

Best thing I ever did.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(08-28-2022, 02:57 AM)kdog Wrote: It was an easy choice for me not to get it. I was laid off in July of 2020 because work had slowed down to a crawl even though I was essential worker. I saw through the bullshit early on and knew what was coming. So, I took early retirement in December of 2020. 

Best thing I ever did.

I was very lucky. I live in Florida, and since I work for the State, my job could not get too pushy. Though they did try through another route, but I was lucky in that area too, because they had a extreme shortage of nurses back then, and even a greater shortage of specialty nurses, so they had to back off and tolerate my defiance.

I had several people I worked with that stood firm with me, though they took the vaccine, they supported my refusal, so they could not use the division card. The hospitals that tried to make demands backed down, when they were threatened with lawyers being called in.

So we were thought of more as a pain in the ass, and not for one second as heroes. But I can live with that.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Well, hot damn, color me ODD!

[Image: ZZGmPX7.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(08-28-2022, 02:03 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Everyone ('unvaccinated') needs to read this wonderful uplifting amazing message.

Everyone is going to have to keep fighting it.  They're trying to get 'it' into every vaccination out there. I suspect there's a very quiet effort to get it into regular pill-type prescriptions. Before long, you'll have to think very hard about _even_ visiting your local doc for any reason at all.
(08-28-2022, 02:53 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 02:03 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Everyone ('unvaccinated') needs to read this wonderful uplifting amazing message.

Everyone is going to have to keep fighting it.  They're trying to get 'it' into every vaccination out there. I suspect there's a very quiet effort to get it into regular pill-type prescriptions. Before long, you'll have to think very hard about _even_ visiting your local doc for any reason at all.

Medicine is also being transitioned into computerized medical care. Even my job, that is as personal as you can get, is being pushed towards a tele-medicine component. I completely refuse to take responsibility for a patient that I have not physically examined with my own two eyes, and touched with my own two hands. So when they go full retard, I will likely be the first one dumped.

Most doctors spend more time communicating with their computers than they do communicating with their patients. And the communication they do have with their patients, almost all of it is to just obtain data that will be entered into their computers, so they can follow what directions presented by the computer to ensure they receive the max reimbursement.

I avoid doctors and hospitals as much as possible. They don't realize it, but they are just preparing the system to tech them right out of a job.

• minusculebeercheers 

I know, and it's terrifying. I have warned as many family and friends as I could (more than a year ago now). Of the , maybe 10 or so people, only one listened. My mom . I'm very happy she did off course, but most are still blind and in denial. Many of whom took the 'vaccination' ended up with mysterious reoccuring infections (bladder). 
I worry for my son's future mostly , he's only eleven. How can he possibly keep weathering this storm :(
I just keep wondering why they keep pushing and now sneaking in this 'vaccine' into everything?
It must be some devious nano-tech . At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it's some alien connection in there somewhere.
I don’t need to make a big write up here. But really
(08-29-2022, 07:05 AM)Brotherman Wrote: I don’t need to make a big write up here. But really

Really what ? Sorry I don't understand. I know this is obvious to us here that the 'vaccine' is trash, and so the choice was obvious, but what is wrong with an uplifting message ? I got nothing but bad negative name-calling ('conspiracy theorist') etc from family and friends.
Pooh to you.
(08-29-2022, 06:33 AM)ancientlight Wrote:

Everyone is going to have to keep fighting it.

I worry for my son's future mostly , he's only eleven. How can he possibly keep weathering this storm :(

Get him started on being strong. Make him smart.

You can do these two things.

Then he will be fine.
(08-29-2022, 08:09 AM)Snarl Wrote:

Then he will be fine.

Not if 'they' start adding this 'vaccine' to regular vaccines or to regular medicine.
(08-29-2022, 08:12 AM)ancientlight Wrote:
(08-29-2022, 08:09 AM)Snarl Wrote:

Then he will be fine.

Not if 'they' start adding this 'vaccine' to regular vaccines or to regular medicine.

You're smart. You can keep him away from that mess.

You have to be strong too, in order to show him how important that is at the moment.
(08-28-2022, 08:14 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Before long, you'll have to think very hard about _even_ visiting your local doc for any reason at all.

Most doctors spend more time communicating with their computers than they do communicating with their patients. And the communication they do have with their patients, almost all of it is to just obtain data that will be entered into their computers, so they can follow what directions presented by the computer to ensure they receive the max reimbursement.

I had a short chat with my PCM about that a visit or two ago. The EHR can be a double edged sword when there's only so much time a visit can be expected to last.

The last time a visit nearly escalated to a confrontation was when they wanted to capture my image to incorporate into my EHR. They may have got it without my consent.  And, if they did, they better not ever let me find out.
(08-29-2022, 08:08 AM)ancientlight Wrote:
(08-29-2022, 07:05 AM)Brotherman Wrote: I don’t need to make a big write up here. But really

Really what ? Sorry I don't understand. I know this is obvious to us here that the 'vaccine' is trash, and so the choice was obvious, but what is wrong with an uplifting message ? I got nothing but bad negative name-calling ('conspiracy theorist') etc from family and friends.
Pooh to you.

I think my internet crashed in the middle of me typing. I wasn’t aware that that even posted.
(08-29-2022, 08:09 AM)Snarl Wrote: Get him started on being strong. Make him smart.

Then he will be fine.

Wise words. In a world of confusing information, the best source is from those who love their own.

If one steps back from whirlwind of competing platforms of so-called 'knowledgeable' outlets, one might see how
this divisive tactic of 'who-has and who-hasn't' faded like a headline on yesterday's newspaper. The Coof -whether
man-made or not, effected people. But so has all seasonal flus since we came down out of the trees.

It was the narrative, the word-play from controlling parties that suckered many innocent people into the swirl of
believing death was at their door. There are many examples of events that can seem to shake the very foundations
of what we accept as reality, but the next day... something else comes along to distract us.

Yet the real virus -not the silly one that the media displayed as floating spheres with nodules, that still draws criticism
and arguments within the public realm. A disease of of division that frightened and distracted us from really focusing
on the core of the problem. Vast fortunes were made and millions of lives were ruined, but it had little to do with a
infection from a bat.

The true medicine is to be smart and think what is beneficial to one's own via knowledge gained outside of the current
information conduits we use. What would one's grand-parents do about a particular situation before the TV and internet
came along...?
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-30-2022, 08:42 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-29-2022, 08:09 AM)Snarl Wrote: Get him started on being strong. Make him smart.

Then he will be fine.

Wise words. In a world of confusing information, the best source is from those who love their own.

If one steps back from whirlwind of competing platforms of so-called 'knowledgeable' outlets, one might see how
this divisive tactic of 'who-has and who-hasn't' faded like a headline on yesterday's newspaper. The Coof -whether
man-made or not, effected people. But so has all seasonal flus since we came down out of the trees.

It was the narrative, the word-play from controlling parties that suckered many innocent people into the swirl of
believing death was at their door. There are many examples of events that can seem to shake the very foundations
of what we accept as reality, but the next day... something else comes along to distract us.

Yet the real virus -not the silly one that the media displayed as floating spheres with nodules, that still draws criticism
and arguments within the public realm. A disease of of division that frightened and distracted us from really focusing
on the core of the problem. Vast fortunes were made and millions of lives were ruined, but it had little to do with a
infection from a bat.

The true medicine is to be smart and think what is beneficial to one's own via knowledge gained outside of the current
information conduits we use. What would one's grand-parents do about a particular situation before the TV and internet
came along...?
tinybiggrin

smallawesome

• minusculebeercheers 

It brought me to tears, and I'm numb nowadays :

[Image: message.jpg]
Yeah, it was uplifting and made me emotional, and i am pretty numb these days also. Thank you for sharing that one.

But i am really not a superhero. I am just a man, and not even a good man.

It is just... if all the governments worldwide, all of the media too, tells me to do something, i surely will not do it.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre