Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Walmart refuses to make 'Blue Lives Matter' cake for retiring cop
[Image: 68127b1d5a0d48db873db10e166618c4.png]

What the hell is wrong with people anymore???

I cannot tell you how many Walmarts we have been in where they have police posted by the doors for security.
And yet they claim this 'Blue Lives Matter' cake is racist? WTF???? smallnotamused

Where has people's common sense gone?
Out in the gutter with the trash I suppose. Sheesh, how asinine can one get.

Walmart responds after community complains

Quote:MCDONOUGH, Georgia - A community is in uproar after one man claims a Georgia Walmart refused to make a cake with the words "Blue Lives Matter" written across the top.

According to Taylor Wilkes of Locust-Grove, the family of a police officer wanted to have a cake made for his retirement party. She specifically requested the cake have a "thin blue line" across the top in icing, as an homage to his work in law enforcement.

"Walmart refused to honor her request due to it being 'racist.' Three separate people in management denied her request," Wilkes wrote. "There is nothing racist about the symbolism behind the 'thin blue line,' yet people choose to make everything about race."

She instead took her order to another supermarket, but strangers were up in arms after reading the recollection on Facebook, and even voicing their complaints on the McDonough Walmart's Yelp page.

After increased pressure, Wilkes posted on Facebook that Walmart has since reached out, and sent gift cards and a cake with the words "Blue Lives Matter" to the party.

News Source

Yeah, AFTER they were pressured into reaching out and made to apologize.
Bet it griped their azz too.

That is where Walmart Home Office needs to start firing these employees for refusing service to police.
Such as when the Police Officer was refused service at Walmart by Cashier

Yep, I'd have no problem firing them.

Quote:"We've addressed any issues to everyone involved, and taken steps to ensure that no other customers will have any obstacles," Walmart's McDonough location told InsideEdition.com. "We were able to connect with the family and make it right. She picked up the cake she wanted, and they had their event [Sunday]."

The store even sent gift cards, decorations and the original cake with the words, "Blue Lives Matter," to the party.

"[The cake] looked terrible," the woman who originally ordered the cake told Todd Starnes. "It doesn't look professional."

Hey people, you need to get that damn chip off your shoulder.

Without cops around, it would be like the wild, wild west.
Think Chicago but all over the Nation, including your own backyard.

Ignoramuses.

#BlueLivesMatter

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I read that last night, the store manager and the bakery employees need to be fired.
That is just disgraceful!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Taking a scientific wild ass guess ..... the walmart is staffed by damn blacks and pussified sjw ballless wimps ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-28-2016, 03:57 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Taking a scientific wild ass guess ..... the walmart is staffed by damn blacks and pussified sjw ballless wimps ......

More than likely....Yes.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

This idiocy has to stop - so if I asked for Green Lives Matter, would that be allowed, or offensive to Martians?

Could I get one with White Lives Matter? Or Brown Lives Matter?

Sometimes I feel this world has gone mad, and I just want to get off.
You know, for years, I have been saying there must be something in the water or air or whatever that makes people crazy. This just isn't normal behavior and should never be accepted as normal behavior! All lives matter!
(10-20-2016, 09:35 PM)Night Star Wrote: You know, for years, I have been saying there must be something in the water or air or whatever that makes people crazy. This just isn't normal behavior and should never be accepted as normal behavior! All lives matter!

I know, it's crazy anymore.

Not sure how they can justify placing one group of peoples over all the rest.

I agree.

ALL LIVES MATTER!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-20-2016, 11:58 PM)senona Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 09:35 PM)Night Star Wrote: You know, for years, I have been saying there must be something in the water or air or whatever that makes people crazy. This just isn't normal behavior and should never be accepted as normal behavior! All lives matter!

I know, it's crazy anymore.

Not sure how they can justify placing one group of peoples over all the rest.

I agree.

ALL LIVES MATTER!!

While I agree with you in large part.. I do think it's wrong to blame Wal-Mart themselves.. 

First.. she never went to the manager. Ever. She went to the bakery and ordered the cake.. the employees then refused to make it, said they didn't feel right about making a cake for a police officer.. 

Now.. what they did was wrong, and they should be fired.. but she never went to the manager of the store to complain.. what she did was complain on her Facebook page.. she didn't take up her issue with anyone from the store in a position of authority.. 

The second word of what happened got back to the manager of the Wal-Mart in question, he immediately apologized very profusely.... he gave her Wal-Mart gift cards for her trouble and her offense, and the he went into the bakery and made the cake she asked for.. HIMSELF.. and gave it to her free of charge.... 

There is nothing more he could have done.. if you have an issue with an employee and never say anything to management then your not going to get anywhere, you certainly won't ever have your problem addressed.. that part was on her for real.. and I see Wal-Mart as having done all they could to make it right once they knew about the problem.