Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Very detailed photo of ufo (not faked)
Heart 
Here's a strange one.  I'm sure this is not faked as least , as this channel is reputable.

What do you guys think?

Great picture ! The only bone I have to pick is his estimate of the size. Not knowing how far away the object is there is no way to determine the size. Sunflower balloon maybe as the colors match IMO
(08-27-2022, 03:24 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Here's a strange one.  I'm sure this is not faked as least , as this channel is reputable.

What do you guys think?

That looks great in the images, but...
I think that a commentor on the youtube video has maybe found the explanation for the object...

A Sunflower Mylar Balloon.

Like these on Amazon

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11769]

If the object is closer to the camera than the planes, floating horizontal to the ground... it would look just like that (even down to the number of spikes (petals) that it seems to have.

Shame really, because that was a cracker at first glance!
G

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(08-27-2022, 12:21 PM)gordi Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 03:24 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Here's a strange one.  I'm sure this is not faked as least , as this channel is reputable.

What do you guys think?

I think that a commentor on the youtube video has maybe found the explanation for the object...

Like these on Amazon

If the object is closer to the camera than the planes, floating horizontal to the ground... it would look just like that (even down to the number of spikes (petals) that it seems to have.

G

I looks like a balloon. It does not look solid.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-27-2022, 12:21 PM)gordi Wrote:

What do you guys think?

Like these on Amazon

G

You're right. Usually I go through the comments to find the most likely explanation, most can be explained, but this one I missed. 
Too bad, was too good to be true  minusculebonker