Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They say 81 million voted for this poor excuse of a ?
(08-23-2022, 09:26 AM)727Sky Wrote:

I felt like I was watching an ad for a nat geo documentary for the mentally retarded watching seconds longs re runs of the fucking jack frost puppet on drugs from those old school 1980s movies 

Don't get me wrong I'm still laughing but damn is it getting shallower and shallower by the day. 

You know what fuck it I'll say it, "someone get this lizard a fucking space helmet and more meth!" Entertainment is running dry these days.
(08-23-2022, 09:26 AM)727Sky Wrote:

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing That's just priceless!!!  But somehow sad at the same time...  tinywondering
This whole Biden thing is so incomprehensible to me, I'm honestly beginning to wonder if there isn't something else, something far more bizarre than we've ever considered, going on.

Throw all of your sanity, reason and logic to the curb for a second and hear me out...

Fact - No sane human being can actually believe this bag-o-hammers is in charge of his own bowel movements, let alone an entire nation.  And, countless people have been wondering...who really IS in charge????  Well...

(Note - this is the part where you wipe your grey matter completely out for a moment)

WHAT IF...The whole Biden charade is designed to accomplish EXACTLY what it really is accomplishing already, to create an absolute tidal wave which completely exterminates the left (similar to the Reagan landslide over Carter, but times a factor of 100x)?  Now, don't put your 'reason' hats on just yet...there's more (and it gets even spookier)!

Who's in charge then???  In other words, who's behind THAT kind of a mind-fuck??

Why would the Dems ever allow something like this to happen????   (See where this is headed yet?)

We already know there really isn't a whole lot of difference between the two parties in the current two-party system, right?  But what else do we know?

Well, love him or hate him, one thing we know is Trump seriously rocked the boat in "The Swamp", right?  Trump was an outsider, and from the 'Swamp's perspective, he was a very loose cannon!  His money didn't come from the 'Swamp', so he wasn't controlled by it...and that had "DANGER" written all over it for the rest of the Swamp lizards!  He had/has no allegiance to them...and this explains all the hate from both the left AND the right in the Swampland of DC.

So...now that we've wiped the white-board completely clean, let's start over (and maybe this is exactly what's happening)...

WHAT IF...The whole two-party charade, the gig, is up?  We've reached the most extreme of all the possible extremes with Biden.  AND, Trump set the perfect stage for a Biden like dope to come along.  Think about it...election corruption, insane candidates, broken system, open borders, totalitarian government out of control in the extremes...the whole thing is completely insane and out of control! 

And now for the tidal wave that will be 2024...

America decimates the remnants of the two-party system by going to the polls and ensuring a 'Biden' can NEVER happen again...and in so doing puts ONE party in charge forever, BUT...it's not a Republican party (and it's not a democrat party)...but it's the SWAMP party, a totalitarian dictatorship which is perfectly aligned with the Globalist NWO (and all its trimmings), but masquerading as the alternative to another 'Biden'.  It's Attila the Hun in a Gucci suit, saying all the right stuff (but lying through their fake teeth).  There won't be enough dynamite on planet Earth to blast that political entity out of the seat of power...

...and America voted-in their own destruction!

Bottom line - The Biden debacle is just too 'out there' to be real.  Nobody can get away with being that completely brain-dead for this long.  But it has to be so absolutely incomprehensibly extreme that even the "low information" voters don't believe it anymore, and this is exactly what we're seeing.  Conclusion: Something else, something FAR more sinister is going on!
(08-24-2022, 06:11 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: This whole Biden thing is so incomprehensible to me, I'm honestly beginning to wonder if there isn't something else, something far more bizarre than we've ever considered, going on.

Throw all of your sanity, reason and logic to the curb for a second and hear me out...

Fact - No sane human being can actually believe this bag-o-hammers is in charge of his own bowel movements, let alone an entire nation.  And, countless people have been wondering...who really IS in charge????  Well...

(Note - this is the part where you wipe your grey matter completely out for a moment)

WHAT IF...The whole Biden charade is designed to accomplish EXACTLY what it really is accomplishing already, to create an absolute tidal wave which completely exterminates the left (similar to the Reagan landslide over Carter, but times a factor of 100x)?  Now, don't put your 'reason' hats on just yet...there's more (and it gets even spookier)!

Who's in charge then???  In other words, who's behind THAT kind of a mind-fuck??

Why would the Dems ever allow something like this to happen????   (See where this is headed yet?)

We already know there really isn't a whole lot of difference between the two parties in the current two-party system, right?  But what else do we know?

Well, love him or hate him, one thing we know is Trump seriously rocked the boat in "The Swamp", right?  Trump was an outsider, and from the 'Swamp's perspective, he was a very loose cannon!  His money didn't come from the 'Swamp', so he wasn't controlled by it...and that had "DANGER" written all over it for the rest of the Swamp lizards!  He had/has no allegiance to them...and this explains all the hate from both the left AND the right in the Swampland of DC.

So...now that we've wiped the white-board completely clean, let's start over (and maybe this is exactly what's happening)...

WHAT IF...The whole two-party charade, the gig, is up?  We've reached the most extreme of all the possible extremes with Biden.  AND, Trump set the perfect stage for a Biden like dope to come along.  Think about it...election corruption, insane candidates, broken system, open borders, totalitarian government out of control in the extremes...the whole thing is completely insane and out of control! 

And now for the tidal wave that will be 2024...

America decimates the remnants of the two-party system by going to the polls and ensuring a 'Biden' can NEVER happen again...and in so doing puts ONE party in charge forever, BUT...it's not a Republican party (and it's not a democrat party)...but it's the SWAMP party, a totalitarian dictatorship which is perfectly aligned with the Globalist NWO (and all its trimmings), but masquerading as the alternative to another 'Biden'.  It's Attila the Hun in a Gucci suit, saying all the right stuff (but lying through their fake teeth).  There won't be enough dynamite on planet Earth to blast that political entity out of the seat of power...

...and America voted-in their own destruction!

Bottom line - The Biden debacle is just too 'out there' to be real.  Nobody can get away with being that completely brain-dead for this long.  But it has to be so absolutely incomprehensibly extreme that even the "low information" voters don't believe it anymore, and this is exactly what we're seeing.  Conclusion: Something else, something FAR more sinister is going on!
I was always told if I’m going to be stupid i better at least be strong. Joe Biden is definitely stupid, but he also falls off of non moving bicycles and falls up stairs, not strong either. No one believes in that asshole.
It seemed obvious (to me), from the hilariously moronic middle-finger salutes (at the entire voting citizenry), post 2020 Election Day/(Week/s), and then...the first moment he could (past Jan 6th, into Jan 21st), with pen in hand...shut down the Keystone Pipeline (et al), started appointing/nominating the goofiest troupe of morons (see 'clown show') to cabinet positions, ever conceived by the most devilish of comic geniuses...and one by one began attacking all of our rights & freedoms (first, on account of Covid19, then "climate change")...that they weren't even trying to disguise the intent of 'his' administration.

Everything he has done, has been with the full-bodied intent of destroying this nation...and building his (and his handlers', family' & buddies') fortunes.

And not even 1 potentially 'good' move along the way...to give a semblance of concern for his oath of office.

Using the same slogan as his bosses ('build back better')...

If there weren't such a long list of replacements standing in line to continue the trend - his 'sad passing' would be welcome news. But...

One party remains? And they smell like alligators.

Can't resist...
"Polk Salad Annie"
by Elvis'

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(08-24-2022, 06:11 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: Bottom line - The Biden debacle is just too 'out there' to be real.  Nobody can get away with being that completely brain-dead for this long.  But it has to be so absolutely incomprehensibly extreme that even the "low information" voters don't believe it anymore, and this is exactly what we're seeing.  Conclusion: Something else, something FAR more sinister is going on!

You laid out the meat and potatoes, so you got one course on the table.

No election is going to be decided by the populace. The populace is only a wind vane in the election process. It allows those that are really running the show to check which way the wind is blowing, so they can adjust the winds in the direction that makes it easiest to control us.

All politicians are pawns. They are all put in place, managed, and controlled, just like the rest of us. The slight difference is that they are paid well to deceive us, and to sell us out. There are no good guys, or white horses, that are politicians. They are all owned actors that follow the script they are given, or they are eliminated or cancelled. Trump nor Biden, would even make it to the ticket, unless the overlords wanted them to be there, and they each serve their purpose.

You are right that they are getting sloppy with the pretenses, because they are not needed anymore. The COVID beta test, and the internet control console, showed them that pretense is no longer needed, because they have us in their complete control.

There is a small number of dissidents, but they are easily squelched, by firing up the masses. Give a few, maybe about 87,000, a gun, and the idea that they have a little bit of power over the majority of the masses, that just want to close their eyes and pretend that all is well, while fighting vigorously to collect their 15 million merits, and you have the fulfillment of a WEF forum's wet dream.

We arevwasting our time, and deceiving ourselves, if we think for one second that Trump, DeSantis, or any other candidate that is not a member of the club, that we are not in, will ever change this game that is afoot. There will be no Phoenix rising from the ashes, and the only character of myth or prophecy that we can expect to show up in our near future, comes with the promise of destruction and pestilence.

The good guys win in the end, but not before they are hated, persecuted, killed, and scorned. There are rocky roads ahead, and I think everyone knows it, and deep down inside they know what side of the fence they stand on.

I think these last few years have been a fairly good test run for everyone. I think it has given the overlords the power and the information they need to continue their game plan. It has woken those that needed waking, and it has shown those that thought they were strong, that they are weak.

All that we really need to know now is that, "It is show time!".

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-24-2022, 06:11 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: Who's in charge then???  In other words, who's behind THAT kind of a mind-fuck??

The billionaires are in charge now. They've bought our political reps lock-stock-and-barrel. That means they own the decision makers/rule givers. The Bought Out appointed their Lords to the heads of the 3-letter agencies.

(08-24-2022, 06:11 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: WHAT IF...The whole two-party charade, the gig, is up?  We've reached the most extreme of all the possible extremes with Biden.  AND, Trump set the perfect stage for a Biden like dope to come along.  Think about it...election corruption, insane candidates, broken system, open borders, totalitarian government out of control in the extremes...the whole thing is completely insane and out of control! 

It is. When everyone realized there's no way Biden churned up 81 million votes from his basement ... the gig was up.

(08-24-2022, 06:11 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: Conclusion: Something else, something FAR more sinister is going on!

Oh ... they're going to try and consolidate their power.  They'll have to kill us in droves.  They'll have to when the masses realize the outcome is ultimately their extermination.

We'll only get pawns in our crosshairs. And they want that too. Justifies using real military force against whole communities. Those who raise their hands and surrender will be put on trains for the camps. We've seen it before.

They might even unleash a robot army on us to do the exterminating (can't be far from that).

Whatever happens, if you think you're going to hunker-down until it's all over, you best have a five or ten year plan.
Things like Biden happen when they rig elections so tight nobody can swim anymore smallslavedriver
Time to start pouring concrete into those fucking mail ballot boxes  tinycool

[Image: bitchslap2.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]