Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
As The World Turns
...Societal decay continues.

[Image: We9iXnf.jpg]
Quote:Transgender model, 10, becomes youngest model to walk New York Fashion Week runway

Noella first started socially transitioning at the age of 4 and now she hopes to 'make a difference to the world' by inspiring other trans people to 'accept who they truly are'

A transgender girl has become the youngest ever trans model on the catwalk at New York Fashion Week at the age of 10.

Noella walked the runway in New York for Mel Atkinson, who is the designer behind Trans Clothing Company.

The young model said: "It feels good that I’m already inspiring trans kids to be themselves."

Noella began socially transitioning at the age of four.

Noella's parents, Dee McMaher, 35, and Ray, 32, said they are incredibly proud of their daughter, who is inspiring others.

Dee, who works as an event director, said: "Noella really doesn’t ever get nervous or scared by anything. She’s a tiny professional!

Dee explained that Noella already gets loads of messages from other transgender children asking her for advice and support.

At what point are we going to just admit they really were putting chemicals in the water to turn those frogs gay! Seriously now, how the hell did all these people become transgender literally overnight.

[Image: 1Jigy8s.gif]

Quote:Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces bill to make gender-affirming care for transgender youth a felony

The measure would make it a class C felony – punishable by up to 25 years in prison – for doctors or others to provide gender-affirming health care to a minor.

Story at a glance

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Friday introduced a measure that would make it a felony to provide gender-affirming medical care including puberty blockers and hormones to transgender youth under 18.

The measure would also prohibit using federal funds for gender-affirming health care, including in Affordable Healthcare Act plans, and bar colleges and universities from offering instruction on gender-affirming care.

The bill has 11 Republican co-sponsors so far.

Greene’s “Protect Children’s Innocence Act” outlaws more than a dozen medical interventions and procedures used to treat gender dysphoria in transgender young people, including puberty blockers, hormone therapy and certain kinds of surgeries done “for the purpose of changing the body of such individual to correspond to a sex that differs from their biological sex.”

The measure would also prohibit using federal funds for gender-affirming health care, including in Affordable Healthcare Act plans.

“When it comes to ‘gender-affirming care,’ which is really child abuse, this is actually an assault and it’s child abuse,” Greene said Thursday evening during an appearance on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“This practice should never happen,” Greene told host Tucker Carlson. “It’s so disgusting and appalling … this needs to be illegal.”

Under Greene’s bill, anyone who “knowingly performs any gender-affirming care on a minor” is guilty of a class C felony, carrying a punishment of 10 to 25 years in prison and a maximum fine of $250,000, Greene’s office said.

It has no chance of passing the next 2 years, but this is their plan if they win in 2024. Followed by DEFUND THE FBI....and fund a national gestapo to hunt down trans teens. How about follow the money and go after the actual criminals to start. Pathetic.

[Image: PRdV28S.jpg]

One of the best depictions of America ever.

[Image: 6VrqTeZ.jpg]

[Image: DHKv1d7.jpg]

The Day of the Locust

The film stars Karen Black whom you might recall from the film Easy Rider (1969) as an LSD-tripping sex worker.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

The slow weakening of one's enemy rarely involves bullets, merely words placed in a certain order and
spoken with conviction. Truth... well, that's something that belongs to the adults who believe their youth
will grow out of this dangerous silliness.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-19-2022, 06:27 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: ...Societal decay continues.

[Image: We9iXnf.jpg]
Quote:Transgender model, 10, becomes youngest model to walk New York Fashion Week runway

Noella first started socially transitioning at the age of 4 and now she hopes to 'make a difference to the world' by inspiring other trans people to 'accept who they truly are'

A transgender girl has become the youngest ever trans model on the catwalk at New York Fashion Week at the age of 10.

Noella walked the runway in New York for Mel Atkinson, who is the designer behind Trans Clothing Company.

The young model said: "It feels good that I’m already inspiring trans kids to be themselves."

Noella began socially transitioning at the age of four.

Noella's parents, Dee McMaher, 35, and Ray, 32, said they are incredibly proud of their daughter, who is inspiring others.

Dee, who works as an event director, said: "Noella really doesn’t ever get nervous or scared by anything. She’s a tiny professional!

Dee explained that Noella already gets loads of messages from other transgender children asking her for advice and support.

At what point are we going to just admit they really were putting chemicals in the water to turn those frogs gay! Seriously now, how the hell did all these people become transgender literally overnight.

[Image: 1Jigy8s.gif]

Quote:Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces bill to make gender-affirming care for transgender youth a felony

The measure would make it a class C felony – punishable by up to 25 years in prison – for doctors or others to provide gender-affirming health care to a minor.

Story at a glance

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Friday introduced a measure that would make it a felony to provide gender-affirming medical care including puberty blockers and hormones to transgender youth under 18.

The measure would also prohibit using federal funds for gender-affirming health care, including in Affordable Healthcare Act plans, and bar colleges and universities from offering instruction on gender-affirming care.

The bill has 11 Republican co-sponsors so far.

Greene’s “Protect Children’s Innocence Act” outlaws more than a dozen medical interventions and procedures used to treat gender dysphoria in transgender young people, including puberty blockers, hormone therapy and certain kinds of surgeries done “for the purpose of changing the body of such individual to correspond to a sex that differs from their biological sex.”

The measure would also prohibit using federal funds for gender-affirming health care, including in Affordable Healthcare Act plans.

“When it comes to ‘gender-affirming care,’ which is really child abuse, this is actually an assault and it’s child abuse,” Greene said Thursday evening during an appearance on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“This practice should never happen,” Greene told host Tucker Carlson. “It’s so disgusting and appalling … this needs to be illegal.”

Under Greene’s bill, anyone who “knowingly performs any gender-affirming care on a minor” is guilty of a class C felony, carrying a punishment of 10 to 25 years in prison and a maximum fine of $250,000, Greene’s office said.

It has no chance of passing the next 2 years, but this is their plan if they win in 2024. Followed by DEFUND THE FBI....and fund a national gestapo to hunt down trans teens. How about follow the money and go after the actual criminals to start. Pathetic.

[Image: PRdV28S.jpg]

One of the best depictions of America ever.

[Image: 6VrqTeZ.jpg]

[Image: DHKv1d7.jpg]

The Day of the Locust

The film stars Karen Black whom you might recall from the film Easy Rider (1969) as an LSD-tripping sex worker.

Alex Jones is not completely wrong. We had to take mandatory instruction about the dangers of pharmaceuticals in our water supply, and we were given mandatory instructions on how to properly eliminate unused pharmaceuticals, under penalties of fines, back around 2004.

Blame the water.

They report that it is not just the birth control pill alone that is the culprit, but that there are numerous other products that are contaminating our water supply with hormone disruptors. Maybe hormone replacement medications may end up being used as a preventive measure against the contaminated water. Just another way that big pharma will control us.

Quote:Contrary to popular belief, birth control pills account for less than 1 percent of the estrogens found in the nation's drinking water supplies, scientists have concluded in an analysis of studies published on the topic.

Their report suggests that most of the sex hormone -- source of concern as an endocrine disruptor with possible adverse effects on people and wildlife -- enters drinking water supplies from other sources. The report appears in ACS' journal Environmental Science & Technology.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...125813.htm

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-19-2022, 07:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: The slow weakening of one's enemy rarely involves bullets, merely words placed in a certain order and
spoken with conviction. Truth... well, that's something that belongs to the adults who believe their youth
will grow out of this dangerous silliness.
tinywondering

Yep, I would say your first line is very true. I believe that is what you call a true "spell." I remember back in 2008 when I was working for big tech and often saying to fellow co-workers that I hope this Facebook thing is just a fad and will quickly die, otherwise with smartphones (the albatross I was working on at the time) it's going to doom society. The following year along comes Twitter (my son got kicked off the school basketball team because of it) and I thought damn we are doomed and here we are 10+ years later in a new alternate reality.

“Words have the power to destroy or heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.” ― Buddha

"It is becoming harder and harder to know what is true."
― Lex Fridman

Secret Spells of the English Language (2.5 min clip)
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.