Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dream Last Night. Hopefully NOT Prophetic!
Greeting RN3 Kiddos! Hope today finds you well fed, literally!

Dream I had last night, hoping really hard that it's not prophetic:

It's Autumn, weather has cooled but not yet Halloween because decorations and candy still on the store shelves so maybe late September or early October. Kdog and I go to do our monthly grocery re-stock. The price of nearly all food items and paper good has either tripled or quadrupled! I ask why the prices have risen so high and am told that the warehouses finally ran out of goods stocked since the previous year so now all they have is what has arrived recently-which isn't near as much- and scarcity and demand has caused price increases. I'm told to get whatever I need NOW as there probably wont be more anytime soon.

I know, a dream is just a dream... until it isn't. That "Dark Winter of Death" that Biden's team keeps threatening could very well be on its way for real this time, only instead of people dying from covid or the vaccines or even because of power outages maybe it is because people either can't afford to eat or just can't find food in the stores. All I know is the Bible predicts such a time when it costs a full days wages for enough food for one single day. Maybe that time is coming sooner than we anticipated.

Some are prepared for such a time (as well as they can be, finances permitting) but many are not. Whichever side of that you fall on I think next time we all head to the market it probably wouldn't hurt to pick up a few extra non-perishables. A few dollars will still buy you a small bag of dried beans and a small bag of rice for now. It might not feed you long term but it could tide you over a few extra days until you figure out what to do next.

I'm not trying to scare anyone but the dream isn't really far fetched. Every time we go to the store we get less and less for the same amount of money. I'm sure most of you are experiencing the same. Just another warning that it is better to be safe than sorry.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Might be closer to the mark than it is comfortable to contemplate.

This year's crop has not gone to market yet. The price rises we are currently seeing pertain almost entirely to fuel prices to move stuff around and get it to the shelves. Production prices (farm fuel, fertilizers - which have gone up by 400% - feed price increases, etc.) have not yet factored themselves into the shelf prices.

It might get interesting.

We've laid up 16 pounds of dry beans and 20 pounds of rice, and overstocked on some other odds and ends. That'll keep us going for a bit until I can get into thee woods and start dragging deer carcasses out for the protein.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-18-2022, 11:12 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Might be closer to the mark than it is comfortable to contemplate.

This year's crop has not gone to market yet. The price rises we are currently seeing pertain almost entirely to fuel prices to move stuff around and get it to the shelves. Production prices (farm fuel, fertilizers - which have gone up by 400% - feed price increases, etc.) have not yet factored themselves into the shelf prices.

It might get interesting.

We've laid up 16 pounds of dry beans and 20 pounds of rice, and overstocked on some other odds and ends. That'll keep us going for a bit until I can get into thee woods and start dragging deer carcasses out for the protein.

Same, over 20 lbs. of beans, over 30 of rice, canned meats and fish, some canned fruit, soups and veggies, plenty of seeds, ammo and fishing gear- along with life straws and chlorine bleach for water. This year was great practice for growing food and still have late summer veggies growing. Make sure to stock a few extra boxes of iodized salt, you don't know how much you need it until you don't have it!

Made eggplant parmesan from eggplants I grew myself last night. Kdog ate some but wasn't happy about it- he's definitely not a meatless dinner kind of guy! lol! 

Today I heard rumors again about a possible railroad strike and how a lot of the workers have back-up jobs already lined up. They say Congress will legally put a stop to it but I'm hearing a lot of the workers DGAF what Congress demands. Could start getting really sketchy, guess we'll see soon enough! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
Synchromysticism because of the Internet I think sometimes leads to strange happenings in the physical realm. There is a few names for it (Chaos magick which can be positive as well as negative) but, it has been said that if you get enough people believing in (or dreaming) the same event then they can sometimes "will it" into existence within the real world.

This one was real, you may have heard/read about it, though just a gov't simulation.

In the "FINAL SCRIPT – DARK WINTER EXERCISE" - 2001 Smallpox outbreak:
Quote:Due to slow downs in transportation and reluctance of drivers to make deliveries to areas with smallpox cases, some cities are beginning to experience shortages of milk, bread and other staples. Panic buying has begun to occur in parts of Philadelphia.
FINAL SCRIPT – DARK WINTER EXERCISE [PDF]

“Operation Dark Winter” Videos (Jun. 22-23, 2001)
Scripted tv news clips (Fake news) were created to make the Wargame look as realistic as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...AE8C0E79F4
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

I guess if I were in the states I would just hang up a big net for catching bugs. I want to be a good citizen for the WEF (sarc)
(08-19-2022, 03:27 AM)727Sky Wrote: I guess if I were in the states I would just hang up a big net for catching bugs. I want to be a good citizen for the WEF (sarc)

I'm always a step ahead of the WEF. I've got a tennis-racket looking thing with wires instead of strings and a button on the side. When I mash the button and swat a bug with it, it kills it and cooks it at the same time, just like a bug zapper.

I'm proactive - I'll hunt them instead of waiting for them to deliver themselves to a grocery store near me!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-19-2022, 12:22 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Synchromysticism because of the Internet I think sometimes leads to strange happenings in the physical realm. There is a few names for it (Chaos magick which can be positive as well as negative) but, it has been said that if you get enough people believing in (or dreaming) the same event then they can sometimes "will it" into existence within the real world.

This one was real, you may have heard/read about it, though just a gov't simulation.

Quote:Due to slow downs in transportation and reluctance of drivers to make deliveries to areas with smallpox cases, some cities are beginning to experience shortages of milk, bread and other staples. Panic buying has begun to occur in parts of Philadelphia.

Scripted tv news clips (Fake news) were created to make the Wargame look as realistic as possible.

Don't know anything about chaos majick but dreams that come true sometimes is something that I do know about. Only a very small percent of my dreams come true but the ones that do feel different, very strange, and I've had them my whole life. I am hoping this is not one of them but my gut says otherwise. I don't know if it was this autumn or next so at least there is that, meaning we may have some time. Then again we may not. Only the Shadow knows.
(08-19-2022, 03:27 AM)727Sky Wrote: I guess if I were in the states I would just hang up a big net for catching bugs. I want to be a good citizen for the WEF (sarc)

I'm building inventory for a plant business which means I'm constantly battling bugs so I guess if my business plan goes wonky I can always propagate bugs instead of plants. I'll be a WEF super star! lol! 
Prophetic, IMO very likely. Divine? Perhaps, more likely it is your subconscious getting your attention due to conscious normalcy bias during wakefulness.

You are paying attention to the very real possibility of a food shortage this winter and even taking steps to prepare. It isn't a stretch to believe that is why it is disturbing your dream state. You have already had the idea in your mind, however, the stress may have given you a subconscious news flash from the future via this dream. I can go with both on this, a tug of war with your mind and a vision of a future yet to be realized.

I will give consideration to this and get more prepared myself. Firewood is big on my list right now.
(08-19-2022, 01:18 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Prophetic, IMO very likely. Divine? Perhaps, more likely it is your subconscious getting your attention due to conscious normalcy bias during wakefulness.

You are paying attention to the very real possibility of a food shortage this winter and even taking steps to prepare. It isn't a stretch to believe that is why it is disturbing your dream state. You have already had the idea in your mind, however, the stress may have given you a subconscious news flash from the future via this dream. I can go with both on this, a tug of war with your mind and a vision of a future yet to be realized.

I will give consideration to this and get more prepared myself. Firewood is big on my list right now.

I read somewhere yesterday that the word "firewood" was the absolute MOST searched on Google right now in Germany.  Always better to have too much than not enough!

For those unable to access firewood or build fire in their location: 
(08-19-2022, 04:23 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(08-19-2022, 12:22 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Synchromysticism because of the Internet I think sometimes leads to strange happenings in the physical realm. There is a few names for it (Chaos magick which can be positive as well as negative) but, it has been said that if you get enough people believing in (or dreaming) the same event then they can sometimes "will it" into existence within the real world.

Don't know anything about chaos majick but dreams that come true sometimes is something that I do know about. Only a very small percent of my dreams come true but the ones that do feel different, very strange, and I've had them my whole life. I am hoping this is not one of them but my gut says otherwise. I don't know if it was this autumn or next so at least there is that, meaning we may have some time. Then again we may not. Only the Shadow knows.

When I was a kid my grandfather took me up to the roof top of the World Trade Center. He said on a windy day if you look down to the street you'll feel the building sway. A few nights later I had a horrible dream the twin towers collapsed; one fell followed shortly after by the other tower. 17 years later they did collapse.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

I hope your dream comes true before mine.

I dreamt last night that we had a massive tectonic global shift. The whole planet was shook up. Land masses split, and millions of people died.

Everything was topsy turvy. Very few places had electricity. Travel was almost at a standstill. Items were sparse and not many people could afford what little was available. Many homes were destroyed, or so unstable they were unsafe to be in.

People teamed up into like minded groups, but many failed fast. We realized that those groups were not making it because they did not have enough people that knew how to function in a time of crisis, and without resources.

Another lady and myself seemed to be on the same page, and we organized groups based on the needs of each area. We had folk that had the skills and knowledge to met the needs required, to volunteer to move into those areas, and the areas worked together when necessary.

My group had an Indian family, that had an elderly mother and father, that had lived through hellish times in India, and their knowledge of making something out of nothing was priceless.

My sister and I decided to brave going into the unsafe houses trying to salvage what could be salvaged. We got stuck on the stairs of this one house, and thought we were going to be goners, so we started play fighting with each other, and laughing so hard, that three guys came to see what the ruckus was. They were rescuing us, and I woke up.

I felt like I had the worst hangover of my life. I was so weak, and groggy that it took me almost 15 whole minutes to fully come back to this plane.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-18-2022, 09:30 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Greeting RN3 Kiddos! Hope today finds you well fed, literally!

Dream I had last night, hoping really hard that it's not prophetic:

It's Autumn, weather has cooled but not yet Halloween because decorations and candy still on the store shelves so maybe late September or early October. Kdog and I go to do our monthly grocery re-stock. The price of nearly all food items and paper good has either tripled or quadrupled! I ask why the prices have risen so high and am told that the warehouses finally ran out of goods stocked since the previous year so now all they have is what has arrived recently-which isn't near as much- and scarcity and demand has caused price increases. I'm told to get whatever I need NOW as there probably wont be more anytime soon.

I know, a dream is just a dream... until it isn't. That "Dark Winter of Death" that Biden's team keeps threatening could very well be on its way for real this time, only instead of people dying from covid or the vaccines or even because of power outages maybe it is because people either can't afford to eat or just can't find food in the stores. All I know is the Bible predicts such a time when it costs a full days wages for enough food for one single day. Maybe that time is coming sooner than we anticipated.

Some are prepared for such a time (as well as they can be, finances permitting) but many are not. Whichever side of that you fall on I think next time we all head to the market it probably wouldn't hurt to pick up a few extra non-perishables. A few dollars will still buy you a small bag of dried beans and a small bag of rice for now. It might not feed you long term but it could tide you over a few extra days until you figure out what to do next.

I'm not trying to scare anyone but the dream isn't really far fetched. Every time we go to the store we get less and less for the same amount of money. I'm sure most of you are experiencing the same. Just another warning that it is better to be safe than sorry.
Very scary & worrying, but hopefully just a dream. I try to remain cautiously optimistic , though in the past, governments (mostly commie) have purposely starved their populations. I have stocked up mostly in canned goods & peanut butter. Plenty of rice too, but for how long ?
I honestly think if things are that bad that people can't buy food anymore , that society will collapse. Going hungry , at that point, will be the least of our concerns  tinyshocked