Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China and Saudi Arabia
China has invested 40 billion in Saudi Arabia and Xi is planning on his first trip out of China to go to Saudi. China buys 24 billion dollars of Saudi oil and America was buying 6.5 billion.. Look at Trumps reception in Saudi and compare it to Biden's or the plans for Xi reception..
I read that earlier this month Biden notified congress of a multi-billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia. Somebody want to explain to me why we're selling arms to a nation that wouldn't produce more oil for the US but is filling China's tanks?
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(08-14-2022, 01:38 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I read that earlier this month Biden notified congress of a multi-billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia. Somebody want to explain to me why we're selling arms to a nation that wouldn't produce more oil for the US but is filling China's tanks?
The Saudi Yemen war is a proxy war against Iran who supports Yemen. If Saudi dumps the USD then America is screwed big time IE game over.