Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Black Ops Gone Wild!
Just what the Sam hell is going on here?!

(Jul 14, 2022)  Thomas Mixon was a former Navy SEAL and Red Cell Operator who turned bank robber in December of 2017. Mixon robbed a total of 3 banks, 5 times... leading authorities perplexed. The motives behind the robberies remain unclear.

I was an unfortunate participate (wrong place/wrong time) of these Red Cell operators out in Hawaii while under the cover of darkness these stealthy warriors took over a Navy warship, held a few dozen hostage, commandeered fleet HQ & kidnapped an Admiral.

Great channel telling stories through epic means and sometimes epic memes.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

He mustve grown bored without being in the teams?
Wow, that is so crazy. He may have been bored, wanted a challenge or something. Or just acts of epic stupidity. It's pretty obvious he didn't think he would get caught. And he threw away a life and career for what? What an idiot.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-29-2022, 11:49 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Wow, that is so crazy. He may have been bored, wanted a challenge or something. Or just acts of epic stupidity. It's pretty obvious he didn't think he would get caught. And he threw away a life and career for what? What an idiot.

Nah someone with those skills will get reabsorbed back into the wetworks.
Did anyone here ever read the book by dick marcinko I think called silent warrior? I thought it was good it talks a little about red cell and other nifty things.
(07-29-2022, 10:21 PM)Brotherman Wrote: He mustve grown bored without being in the teams?

I was thinking the same. Those alpha male types live for the adrenaline rush. Someone mentioned in the comments that a few years prior he went through a divorce and was pissed about having to pay alimony. Sometimes that feminine witchcraft power can take down a Navy SEAL, apparently. I was briefly assigned to a support team for two SEAL platoons. One platoon was like normal guys like myself and would have conversation with us. You'd never know they were SEALs outside of work. The other team was a goon squad, complete opposite, serious hounds from hell, never spoke a word to us other than bark out orders and all built like the Terminator. They would conduct psyche rituals among themselves just before going out on a search & destroy mission.

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(07-30-2022, 04:44 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 10:21 PM)Brotherman Wrote: He mustve grown bored without being in the teams?

I was thinking the same. Those alpha male types live for the adrenaline rush. Someone mentioned in the comments that a few years prior he went through a divorce and was pissed about having to pay alimony. Sometimes that feminine witchcraft power can take down a Navy SEAL, apparently. I was briefly assigned to a support team for two SEAL platoons. One platoon was like normal guys like myself and would have conversation with us. You'd never know they were SEALs outside of work. The other team was a goon squad, complete opposite, serious hounds from hell, never spoke a word to us other than bark out orders and all built like the Terminator. They would conduct psyche rituals among themselves just before going out on a search & destroy mission.

I worked with some of Jockos group in Ramadi and they were all really cool dudes. I said boredom because the money he was getting from robbing the bank was pennies compared to what he was making doing security.
(07-30-2022, 02:50 AM)Brotherman Wrote: Did anyone here ever read the book by dick marcinko I think called silent warrior? I thought it was good it talks a little about red cell and other nifty things.

Yeah, I read it, his autobiography, Rogue Warrior. It's an awesome book. He really got railroaded by the Navy.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-30-2022, 09:50 PM)ChiefD Wrote:
(07-30-2022, 02:50 AM)Brotherman Wrote: Did anyone here ever read the book by dick marcinko I think called silent warrior? I thought it was good it talks a little about red cell and other nifty things.

Yeah, I read it, his autobiography, Rogue Warrior. It's an awesome book. He really got railroaded by the Navy.

I think Dick did it to himself. I knew more modern operators that wouldn’t conduct themselves like he claims he did. To be really fringe about marcinko they made a video game voiced by mickey rourke.
(07-30-2022, 09:39 PM)Brotherman Wrote:
(07-30-2022, 04:44 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

I worked with some of Jockos group in Ramadi and they were all really cool dudes. I said boredom because the money he was getting from robbing the bank was pennies compared to what he was making doing security.

Gotcha, understood. Idle hands are the devil's playground as my grandmother always use to tell me.