Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Global Monkeypox Outbreak: 75 countries, 16,000 cases and 5 deaths
First it was AIDS which killed many gay men and even women and now it is the POX attacking mostly the same group.

(07-26-2022, 12:10 PM)727Sky Wrote: First it was AIDS which killed many gay men and even women and now it is the POX attacking mostly the same group.

When AIDS and HIV were the offending diseases, the suggested solution was for the homosexual community to abstain from having sex with people they did not know.

Now the solution being put forth, is to vaccinate the world, including children. Though they again admit, the vaccine will not work for every case.

Sounds like SSDD, wrapped in a more in your face, insult.

We know they think we are stupid and gullible, but now they don't even try to make us think it is about anything but the money.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Back in the 80s, when I worked in a recording studio producing music for local band's I did some work for a band that was likely a bunch of gays. I doubt many here would have heard of a Detroit "glam rock" band called "The Trash Brats", but one older guy in their entourage seemed to have the hots for me. One time he asked me what was wrong with a little cock sucking or butt fucking. With AIDS the big scare at that time, the answer was pretty obvious to me. I don't know what happened to that guy, but I assume that is the attitude with the gay sub culture even today.

Nothing is off the table with the gay crowd it seems. Nothing wrong with taking the rear exit only and having to clean the shit off your dick, or sucking the filth off your new causal friend's dick either. Gerballing, feltching, and any number of other risky perverse sexual acts along with the "normalize" sodomy isn't considered a bad idea in the gay community it seems.

Don't get me wrong, there were gays who weren't butt banging and blowing every other homo they meet at the gay bath houses and peep shows along the 8 mile stretch, but I never meet more than a few of those back when I had such seedy associates.
(07-26-2022, 02:04 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Back in the 80s, when I worked in a recording studio producing music for local band's I did some work for a band that was likely a bunch of gays. I doubt many here would have heard of a Detroit "glam rock" band called "The Trash Brats", but one older guy in their entourage seemed to have the hots for me. One time he asked me what was wrong with a little cock sucking or butt fucking. With AIDS the big scare at that time, the answer was pretty obvious to me. I don't know what happened to that guy, but I assume that is the attitude with the gay sub culture even today.

Nothing is off the table with the gay crowd it seems. Nothing wrong with taking the rear exit only and having to clean the shit off your dick, or sucking the filth off your new causal friend's dick either. Gerballing, feltching, and any number of other risky perverse sexual acts along with the "normalize" sodomy isn't considered a bad idea in the gay community it seems.

Don't get me wrong, there were gays who weren't butt banging and blowing every other homo they meet at the gay bath houses and peep shows along the 8 mile stretch, but I never meet more than a few of those back when I had such seedy associates.

The casual anything goes, with anybody, sexual norm among homosexuals, has spilled over to a pansexual attitude, and an internet sponsored, and encouraged, hook up culture, in our society. 

Anything that destroys unity, family, community, and decency, will be championed, while decency, morality, and wholesomeness, will be rejected, ostracized, and penalized.

That is another way they can maintain control over the masses.

• minusculebeercheers 

Back in the late 80s or early 90s (?) AIDS cut through many airline Flight attendants which had managed to get a job. The ones who were not knocked out by that horrible disease seemed to have had a long term relationship... There were some real flamers which all seemed to fall by the wayside and were never seen again at work.

One true story //..... Working Flight attendant for the flight was the last to board the flight. Normally all F.A.s are on board getting the cabin ready for the flight at least 45 minutes before departure. He comes to the flight deck and is sincerely trying to apologize about being late, " Captain I am so sorry I am late as the traffic was really bad and to be honest it was the "Dick of death" that almost made me not come at all !"... Something like that as all I remember is the "Dick of Death" part .

That was a departure out of San Francisco which was a major party town for the gays back then... He and many others got sick from AIDS and died in the early days of the sickness as there was no known cure.

I heard a pod cast yesterday that said AIDS killed 35 million world wide. I do remember certain parts of Africa were hit particularly hard
(07-26-2022, 02:04 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Nothing is off the table with the gay crowd it seems.

Almost fell out of my chair laffing.

My B-I-L is gay.  He and his partner are quite reserved.  You can't miss it if you look right at them, but they're not flashy about it ... same as I'm not flashy about being in an interracial marriage that's lasted almost four decades. Dave Chappell sure has a problem with gays ... and the monkeypox too.

I don't wanna have to pick sides, but if I had to, I'd go against the people who wanna be in my face over 'their rights' to exist in a society ... outside the norms of that society. It's the foundation of my thinking that segregation ain't such a bad thing at all.

Ever seen what white people do when a bunch of black folks start moving into the neighborhood?  LMFAO
(07-26-2022, 03:11 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 02:04 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Nothing wrong with taking the rear exit only and having to clean the shit off your dick, or sucking the filth off your new casual friend's dick either.

The casual anything goes, with anybody, sexual norm among homosexuals, has spilled over to a pansexual attitude, and an internet sponsored, and encouraged, hook up culture, in our society. 

Anything that destroys unity, family, community, and decency, will be championed, while decency, morality, and wholesomeness, will be rejected, ostracized, and penalized.

Link
(07-26-2022, 04:25 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 02:04 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Nothing wrong with taking the rear exit only and having to clean the shit off your dick, or sucking the filth off your new casual friend's dick either.

Link

Again. When you are the Captain of the ship and you run it aground, you can't blame the waters, and you can't blame the ground. You knew the water came with dangers, and unknowns, and you know the ground lies beneath and will create its own set of dangers, if approached wrongly.

When the light is being shone on the rocks ahead and we keep sailing full speed ahead, where we land is not very likely to be a place we will be happy to be.

I find it extremely frustrating that we can't break free of the webs that continue to bind us to the lies, the deceptions. That we can see so clearly the path to our destruction, yet we can't make the detour from the inevitable.

• minusculebeercheers 

(07-26-2022, 05:26 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Link

That we can see so clearly the path to our destruction, yet we can't make the detour from the inevitable.

They print the money. They make the laws.

I am particularly fond of one of their latests.  The one that says we're not allowed to Lynch them.

Link

Only a few goals left on that list, maybe 6 since the last time I checked.
(07-26-2022, 05:37 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Link

That we can see so clearly the path to our destruction, yet we can't make the detour from the inevitable.

I am particularly fond of one of their latests.  The one that says we're not allowed to Lynch them.

That is one of their methods of control. Many are willing to sell their children and their souls, for their money. The system they have put in place works because we bow down to it. Their money is the idol, the center of our lives.

They set the rules. We they say dance, we dance. And when we are done, they will make us do it all again.

Laws are broken every second of every day. Kill someone, you may be killed, or live to regret it. Again, the choice is yours. But killing someone that is a pawn just like us, will do absolutely nothing to stop the game that is afoot.

• minusculebeercheers 

(07-26-2022, 05:43 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

Link

Only a few goals left on that list, maybe 6 since the last time I checked.

I remember being exposed to that list back in college. It struck me hard about a week later when I learned Civics had been dropped as a class from the middle school I had attended. They said it was because that particular teacher had retired, but after I was like, "Yeah ... riiiiiighht."

I remember I had no respect at all for Nixon.  No respect for Ford after granting him a pardon. And, then we got a peanut farmer and 55mph. Not sure exactly where the country started spiraling down the drain, but you know that slurping sound that comes with the end of the water emptying out? I hear it all the time these days.
(07-26-2022, 06:11 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 05:37 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Link

But killing someone that is a pawn just like us, will do absolutely nothing to stop the game that is afoot.

A force must develop. Something Trump kept scaring TPTB with.

Remember the DC sniper? Imagine that times ten. Imagine it times a hundred.

People in civilized countries are afraid of the repercussions that come with a murder charge. Everyone saw what happened on January 6th. If most of those guys were carrying guns they would have overthrown the government there and then (and Pelosi knew it). If Trump had lead the mob, they wouldn't have needed guns.  Trump could have pulled the trigger ... but he was a coward.
(07-26-2022, 07:00 PM)Snarl Wrote: People in civilized countries are afraid of the repercussions that come with a murder charge. Everyone saw what happened on January 6th. If most of those guys were carrying guns they would have overthrown the government there and then (and Pelosi knew it). If Trump had lead the mob, they wouldn't have needed guns.  Trump could have pulled the trigger ... but he was a coward.

I see nothing but a speeding up of the process of total control over the masses as the result of the scenario you present.

Our government is nothing but a shell organization. Our politicians are bought and paid for pawns. Those that have the real power will not lament the lose of a few politicians, and will then be able to release the Krakens, and put the military, foreign and domestic, into those street that you will only be able to travel if you have the proper electronic collars.

With every American household with guns, we would still be obliterated and would have died for a lost cause.

They can take everything you own. But if you maintain your, heart, mind and spirit, they will not be able to own you.

The money, the possessions, belong to them. If we want to win, we have to stop grabbing for hollow brass rings, and value our souls over things.

• minusculebeercheers 

(07-26-2022, 07:15 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 07:00 PM)Snarl Wrote: If Trump had lead the mob, they wouldn't have needed guns ... he was a coward.

Our government is nothing but a shell organization. Our politicians are bought and paid for pawns. Those that have the real power will not lament the lose of a few politicians, and will then be able to release the Krakens, and put the military, foreign and domestic, into those street that you will only be able to travel if you have the proper electronic collars.

With every American household with guns, we would still be obliterated and would have died for a lost cause.

We don't disagree on what we're seeing taking place before our very eyes.

The outcome you painted I would dispute.  America is a damned big land space.  It would be really hard to occupy even by the Kraken. You'd have to export people to re-settle the land.

And (I think) you'd be amazed at what one guy with a rifle and a sufficient quantity of ammunition is able to achieve. There are millions and millions of us spread out all over.
(07-26-2022, 07:32 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 07:15 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 07:00 PM)Snarl Wrote: If Trump had lead the mob, they wouldn't have needed guns ... he was a coward.

We don't disagree on what we're seeing taking place before our very eyes.

The outcome you painted I would dispute.  America is a damned big land space.  It would be really hard to occupy even by the Kraken. You'd have to export people to re-settle the land.

And (I think) you'd be amazed at what one guy with a rifle and a sufficient quantity of ammunition is able to achieve. There are millions and millions of us spread out all over.

I used to have that kind of faith in the American people. I used to believe that as a whole, we would stand up for what we believed to be right.

Then I went through over 2 years of COVID, with lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and damn near losing my job, for lack of compliance. I have very little faith that Americans will do anything more than what they have already shown me.

Don't be surprised, as I was, when you find yourself standing alone, or being brought down by just a few of those millions with a rifle and and a sufficient quantity of ammunition.

I have found that for all the bravado on the internet, very few will risk their jobs, for lack of compliance. Even fewer will risk the lost of their homes, or their other possessions. We have seen how easily we give in. Not just here, but look at Canada. Some of the other countries have made a stronger standing, but not big enough to stop their tyrannical governments.

Sri Lanka came the closest, but look what they got as a stand in.

• minusculebeercheers 

Vaccine R&D (started back in the 80s) for AIDs is how they created the mRNA platform for Covid. They are using same platform to create vaccines that will 'permanently' alter DNA...gene therapy for humans BEFORE birth is their goal. I'll post a thread on it later.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

I'm sure this will keep spreading, when you have people who apparently "know" the risks but that won't stop the 10/12 man birthday party orgies. How else are you supposed to spend your weekend?

Then you have the children who will get this. I'm sure they got it through some sort of airborne special variant only spread to kids. Because lord knows that normies don't want to have to do the math on that on.
(07-27-2022, 04:33 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I'm sure this will keep spreading

If Bill Gates says Monkey Pox will be the next plannedemic, and nobody kills him ... then it surely will come to pass.
Quote:New Monkeypox Symptoms Differ From Past Outbreaks: Here's What to Look For

Symptoms can include pus-filled blisters and proctitis, a painful rectal inflammation.

Quote:How are current monkeypox symptoms different from previous outbreaks?

CDC director Rochelle Walensky said in a June briefing that, historically, after reporting flulike symptoms, "a characteristic, often diffuse rash appears on multiple sides of the body, often on the face, arms and hands."

But in more recent cases in the West, some patients have developed a more localized rash --  often around the genitals or anus -- that is quite painful. Others are developing blemishes that resemble a pimple or blister as opposed to a widespread rash. And flulike symptoms may never emerge.

Some patients in the US have reported proctitis, a painful inflammation of the rectal lining that can cause diarrhea, bleeding and discharge, according to the Mayo Clinic, as well as a continuous feeling of needing to use the bathroom.
The CDC has warned that the differing presentation can cause monkeypox to be misdiagnosed or missed altogether.

Read more:
 How do I get the monkeypox vaccine
How long do monkeypox symptoms last?
The illness typically lasts two to four weeks, though the incubation period ranges from five to 21 days, according to the CDC. That means people will most likely develop symptoms within three weeks of being exposed.
Unlike COVID-19, monkeypox is generally understood to not be contagious during the incubation period. Generally, you can spread monkeypox until the sores heal and a new layer of skin forms.
Transmission can occur via direct skin-to-skin contact with lesions, rashes, scabs or fluids. It can also be transmitted by touching surfaces, clothing or other objects used by an infected person.

Contact with respiratory secretions can also spread the virus, though it's not known yet if transmission can occur via semen or vaginal fluid.

https://www.cnet.com/health/medical/monk...-look-for/

I could see Monkeypox being confused with "Herpes". Which makes me a true conspriacy theorist, because this is the first thing that came to my mind when they started the monkeypox scare.

Quote:The Expose: Official Documents suggest Monkeypox is a coverup for damage done to Immune System by COVID Vaccination resulting in Shingles, Autoimmune Blistering Disease & Herpes Infection
Jul 29, 2022
[Image: image-128.webp]
https://yournews.com/2022/07/29/2386054/...verup-for/

• minusculebeercheers