Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 seconds To end evil
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/...to-attack/
Quote:Police: 22-Year-Old Elisjsha Dicken ‘Neutralized’ Mass Shooter 15 Seconds into Attack

38,739 [/url] [Image: Elisjsha-Dicken_facebook-640x480.jpg]Facebook
[url=https://www.breitbart.com/author/awr-hawkins/]AWR Hawkins
19 Jul 20224,309
1:56
Greenwood Police Chief James Ison corrected the record on Tuesday by noting that 22-year-old Elisjsha Dicken opened fire on the Indiana mall mass shooter and “neutralized” him just 15 seconds after the attack began.
The New York Post points out that Ison had initially said Dicken returned fire two minutes into the attack, but on Tuesday, Ison said, “This error was simply a result of misreading notes during the [press] conference … I feel the need to correct this immediately.”
Ison said, “The surveillance video shows Sapirman exit the restroom at 5:56:48 p.m. He was neutralized by Dicken at 5:57:03 p.m.”

Breitbart News reported that Dicken was able to carry a gun for self-defense because of Indiana’s constitutional carry provision.
Twenty-five states have constitutional carry. Those states are Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkinsa weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio and a Turning Point USA Ambassador. Follow him on Instagram: @awr_hawkins. Reach him at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. You can sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.
Here is the official press release of the correction for those with Pavlovian conditioning to roll their eyes at the mention of the word "Breitbart":

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11648]

so, yeah, it's a real report.

I've also seen a lot of Pavlovian Leftists whining that - "so what if he saved lives! He illegally carried a gun into a mall, so his neutralization of the threat is invalid. Those people should be dead now! Who the hell does he think he is, saving lives and destroying our narrative!?!'

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that nothing he did was illegal, despite the fact that he saved lives. Indiana made "constitutional carry" legal on 1 July, so his concealed carry "without a permit" was not in any way illegal, it was in fact exactly what the Constitution calls for. It's true that the mall had rules about carrying firearms, but mall rules are not laws, and the mall management itself praised his life-saving actions.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

That is pretty freakin' amazing! I think that Mr. Dicken is a hero. I'm so glad he was there and was able to kill the shooter.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
[Image: MQ0bP8M.jpg]
NY Post

On the flip-side, what a horrible waste of young life. How the hell does a kid become so evil?  tinyshouting

Nvm, rhetorical. tinybighuh
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.