Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Hypersonics ?
I like this channel
LOL, they're entertaining.
A few of those T&P | (@TaskandPurpose) guys are always in the Pentagon presser brief room. I call it hypersonic cold war 2.0. Offense/first strike vs defense. No, we need faster nukes! That's where all the $$$ is...build-up hyper anxiety, returns big $$$.

Who knows what is all in our military arsenal. All we need now is another 1983 incident to light the fuse. I wouldn't be surprised if this tech is tied directly to many UFO sightings. Similar to the CIA "Archangel" which back then the few who saw it thought it was alien UFO...later developed into the SR-71, which still holds the world speed record today. I believe it was that mouth breather LBJ who revealed the secret (SR-71) to the public for political gain purposes.

Back in my Navy days I fired Tomahawks, Harpoons, Seasparrow, & ASROC. They all gave me shock 'n awe goosebumps.

"You would think intelligence would count for something in the intelligence business. But, do you want to know what it really is? What really sets the agenda? Military-industrial happiness.

You keep the coffers open in Congress, you keep the money flowing to the contractors."
― Hank Forrester, Snowden movie

[Image: syy54e2.gif]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

I now feel as though I need some attack alligators, IDC about the ear buds but where the fuck do I get attack alligators?

I wonder how long a HS missile has a plasma cloud in front of it before it makes impact? I mean The plasma in front of it has to be a constant at least at descent.
(07-19-2022, 08:56 AM)727Sky Wrote:

That problem is probably already solved. If Musk can make a falling object fall just a little faster if its already in space then it can accomplish its mission as long as it can slow down enough to land. Haven't things like this already been explored but never come to fruition because of the weaponizition of space?

Look at a Video Game scenario from the video game Call of Duty Ghosts. It is a game but the kinetic weapons and space bullshit imo if true seems pretty realistic. I know I know fucking games, but some creative mind didn't get inspired for a story like that playing wordle and doing mazes on the back of a lucky charms cereal box either 

fast forward to about 4min 25 sec