Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Coincidence? or......
The last few days, there have been some interesting coincidences, maybe getting a little eerie now. I'll explain. First, I was chit chatting in the Shoutbox, and going back and forth from here to ATS. @"DuckforcoveR" was on both too. Out of curiosity, I looked at his ATS join date. I realized we joined ATS the exact same day, 8/26/12.  We're both from Wisconsin too. I told him this on the Shoutbox. We were both surprised at this. @"OmegaLogos" was also in the Shoutbox and mentioned his mother was born on that same day, 8/26. So here we were, the three of us, all talking about a neat coincidence. Hmmmm. 

A couple of days later, I was reading a thread on here, and saw @"Ninurta" mention a doppelganger he had. I was inspired, and created a thread on doppelgangers. A day or two later, I was in Mickey D's at the soda fountain. The lady in front of me turned around and exclaimed "You look just like my cousin!" She said her cousin lives in Texas. So now I know I have at least one twin. I hope she's a nice lady.

I was pondering all this while I sat and ate my meal. There seem to be some coincidences lately. Or is it synchronicity? I was just feeling a little eerie. Not in a bad way, mostly amused and curious.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-03-2022, 08:57 PM)ChiefD Wrote: The last few days, there have been some interesting coincidences, maybe getting a little eerie now. I'll explain. First, I was chit chatting in the Shoutbox, and going back and forth from here to ATS. @"DuckforcoveR" was on both too. Out of curiosity, I looked at his ATS join date. I realized we joined ATS the exact same day, 8/26/12.  We're both from Wisconsin too. I told him this on the Shoutbox. We were both surprised at this. @"OmegaLogos" was also in the Shoutbox and mentioned his mother was born on that same day, 8/26. So here we were, the three of us, all talking about a neat coincidence. Hmmmm. 

A couple of days later, I was reading a thread on here, and saw @"Ninurta" mention a doppelganger he had. I was inspired, and created a thread on doppelgangers. A day or two later, I was in Mickey D's at the soda fountain. The lady in front of me turned around and exclaimed "You look just like my cousin!" She said her cousin lives in Texas. So now I know I have at least one twin. I hope she's a nice lady.

I was pondering all this while I sat and ate my meal. There seem to be some coincidences lately. Or is it synchronicity? I was just feeling a little eerie. Not in a bad way, mostly amused and curious.

The veil has thinned. And now it is lifting.
tinyhuh

Only half joking. 

Odd times are upon us.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(07-03-2022, 08:57 PM)ChiefD Wrote: The last few days, there have been some interesting coincidences, maybe getting a little eerie now. I'll explain. First, I was chit chatting in the Shoutbox, and going back and forth from here to ATS. @"DuckforcoveR" was on both too. Out of curiosity, I looked at his ATS join date. I realized we joined ATS the exact same day, 8/26/12.  We're both from Wisconsin too. I told him this on the Shoutbox. We were both surprised at this. @"OmegaLogos" was also in the Shoutbox and mentioned his mother was born on that same day, 8/26. So here we were, the three of us, all talking about a neat coincidence. Hmmmm. 

We are ALL connected in the consciousness realm. I was going to say, but you already said it...Synchronicity! Happens to me all the time, which some I do not discuss with anyone, pattern recognition curse, hence my username.

[Image: yP37uYu.jpg]

[Image: pQdsL1A.jpg]

"In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order."
― Carl Jung

Synchronicity – Carl Jung (3 min)

Intro to Synchronicities | why patterns in your life aren’t a coincidence (Restricted to youtube site)

Hundreds more searching "carl jung synchronicity" on youtube.

[Image: ySOixcv.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

@"ChiefD" 

On the subject of "synchronicities"...

If you have not watched the series "Hellier" I would suggest you give it a look-see. There are two seasons and they are working on a third season. It chronicles a journey of synchronicities and involves cryptids, witchcraft, Rosicrucianism, forest gods, secret codes, ghost boxes, the "God" helmet, etc. Very cool! Can watch for free on Youtube.

Season 1

Season 2

"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
@"EndtheMadnessNow" 

So scary. I was reading through the thread @"OmegaLogos" posted regarding coincidence too. I got a little way through it before I X'd out. I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to some of that stuff. I was too chickenshit to read through your whole reply too. 

Yeah, for that, for me at least, ignorance is bliss. I think I'll just continue to think of it as amusing and mildly eerie. I have too many things I obsess about as it is. Not gonna add that one.
@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

Thanks for posting that. I'll check it out.

Cue Twilight Music! ...

I agree though, that night in chat was pretty bizarre!