Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gay Flight attendant
I received this in an email so believe "whatever!"

Quote:THE  GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT
(This one is too funny to not  forward.)

My flight was  being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who  seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us  food and drinks.

As  the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down  the aisle and said.... 
'Captain  Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing  the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you  could just put your trays up, that would be super.' On  his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this  well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't  moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those  big brute engines when I asked you to raise your  trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the  ground.' 

She  calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am  called a Princess and I take orders from no  one.' 
To  which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without  missing a beat, 'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm  called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up,  Bitch' 
(07-01-2022, 09:22 AM)727Sky Wrote: I received this in an email so believe "whatever!"

My flight was  being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who  seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us  food and drinks.

As  the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down  the aisle and said.... 
'Captain  Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing  the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you  could just put your trays up, that would be super.' On  his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this  well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't  moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those  big brute engines when I asked you to raise your  trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the  ground.' 

She  calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am  called a Princess and I take orders from no  one.' 
To  which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without  missing a beat, 'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm  called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up,  Bitch' 

Isn't this how Bill Cosby got caught?
(07-01-2022, 09:22 AM)727Sky Wrote: I received this in an email so believe "whatever!"

That Was  smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
GiantThumbsUp
WHAT THE HELL !!