Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden open borders what could go wrong
Russia and China are on the move in South and Central America with new bases and agreements
(06-12-2022, 11:08 PM)727Sky Wrote: Russia and China are on the move in South and Central America with new bases and agreements

Well....

I am sure it is nothing more than a peaceful presence.

Sort of how we do over in Europe. Like in the Ukraine.

tinycool

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-13-2022, 12:27 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Well....

I am sure it is nothing more than a peaceful presence.

Sort of how we do over in Europe. Like in the Ukraine.

tinycool

Seems fair, now don't it? If we're going to raid Russia's refrigerator in the Ukraine, then we've set a precedent that playing in other folks' back yards is fair game. We've got no one to blame but ourselves for Russia in Nicaragua this time around. We laid out the ground rules.

I recall the other time Russia was in Nicaragua, when it was still the Soviet Union. Right after the Sandinistas kicked the shit out of us under Carter, the Soviets came sweeping in with warships docked at Bluefields and Spetnaz stationed at strategic points in Nicaragua, and Mi-24 attack helicopters at a couple bases.

This seems not so different, other than dumbass Ortega inviting them in to "police" Nicaragua. That tells me two things: that the people of Nicaragua were stupid enough to put Ortega back in after finally getting him out of office, and that Ortega cannot trust his own people to police his own people from taking his scalp.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’