Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Prediction you do not have to wait to long for
168 degrees Fahrenheit this year in certain locations ?? Not due to global warming but due to the magnetosphere weakening.

Interesting hypothesis and worth a consideration even if it is coming in a farther future from now ? There are others who tend to point in the same direction but, who is correct ?  Interesting
(06-12-2022, 02:18 AM)727Sky Wrote: 168 degrees Fahrenheit this year in certain locations ?? Not due to global warming but due to the magnetosphere weakening.

Interesting hypothesis and worth a consideration even if it is coming in a farther future from now ? There are others who tend to point in the same direction but, who is correct ?  Interesting

Felt like that all this week.

It was so hot I had to wait to 5 pm to cut my grass. In fact I just got in from that task at 9pm. Hit the shower and I will have to do the same thing again on Monday, if it does not rain. I only mow about three acres of the five and half acres, but it take me two days to mow it, because I don't like running the mower more than four hours at a time.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-12-2022, 02:28 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 02:18 AM)727Sky Wrote: 168 degrees Fahrenheit this year in certain locations ?? Not due to global warming but due to the magnetosphere weakening.

Felt like that all this week.

It was so hot I had to wait to 5 pm to cut my grass. In fact I just got in from that task at 9pm. Hit the shower and I will have to do the same thing again on Monday, if it does not rain. I only mow about three acres of the five and half acres, but it take me two days to mow it, because I don't like running the mower more than four hours at a time.

If it gets 168 F in your neck of the woods you might not ever have to mow again !!

It is the rainy season here with temps between rain showers during the day running 33 to 38 C... To darn hot  !

We tee off at 06:00 this time of year and try and be off the course by 10AM... Otherwise I feel like I am melting !
Great discussion to bring up. 

In the age of human caused climate hysteria, the masses never consider Earth's magnetic field and what it does for us. 

If I had to guess, fluctuation has brought on periods of instability numerous times in out past. However, 100,000 years ago our ancestors simply noticed a big change in things with no idea what caused it. 

...they blamed Grog for burning too many logs in the fire. They taxed him and took away his fire to appease the Gods.
I can tell you from personal experience that surviving in 129°F requires preparation & skill.

Definitely an interesting topic. This is what that "Suspicious0bservers" channel has been barking about for years, along with a dozen others I've heard. Makes you wonder if the billionaires (Musk & Bezos) know something as they are spending billions on As Above, So Below projects while projecting the end is nigh come 2030. I think it's further out, but who knows when it will become painfully obvious that something far beyong our control is afoot.

Crony capitalism "Pipedream" will literally build tiny subways for job stealing robots instead of getting everyone healthcare...Or is there more to it than just a $$$ scam.?

[Image: az7HVIX.jpg]
https://twitter.com/JoeySweeny/status/15...2621538304

[Image: gugrpBA.jpg]
[Image: YMvczUs.jpg]
Balaji S. Srinivasan

[Image: X8rqkLe.jpg]
Pipedream is working to make hyperlogistics (think supply chains to door stop deliveries) possible this decade.

[Image: XAP3aG2.gif]
For context see Garrett Scott mega thread.

Given all the recent interest in underground infrastructure from the military, DARPA, deep state to the billionaires (Elon's HyperLoop) it all really makes you wonder what exactly are they planning for and when. It's all geared toward somethin something 2030 that we hear about everyday. What’s the end goal of all of this subterranean endeavors to the resurrected Space race? Yea, I know, a few things come to mind and it could go either way from money pit scams to preserving human life...err Pipedream portals to keep us in perpetual lockdown per professor Bloschwab's Fourth Industrial Revolution.

[Image: f4SE5LL.jpg]
10 trends for the future of warfare

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.