Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When Do We Stop Being As Stupid As They Think We Are?
Things are changing. Always have, always will. Life is not stagnant. You either swim with the tide, or against it. Less you just float about at the mercy of the waves, until the waves slams your body against shore, battered, bruised, damaged, helpless, or dead.

It is easier to swim with the tide, but it may land you some place other than were you want to be.

I don't think we were one month into the lockdowns when I recognized a decrease in the sizing of products. I was not alone. 

I think that was one of the first signs for many, that the whole of what was happening,  was perhaps not a surprise, and that maybe, just maybe, some folk knew ahead of what was in play.

Let's go about a year or so in, and it became very obvious to many, that the quality of many products had changed as well, and not for the better. Prices continue to go up and we continue to get
less. 

From toilet paper to hearth and home, they are whittling us down to complete dependency on a system that has been slowly and very patiently, steering us into the corral, for complete dominance.

We will own nothing and we will be happy. As long as you say you are, and pretend to be. It might be why they are pushing for us to accept the metaverse. A fantasy world where you live in your head, and why they encourage so strongly for us to reject reality, and force us to accept "feelings" as the great indicator of what is right.

They are getting away with it because they think we are stupid. Quite the contrary. We are very much aware of the game that is afoot.

We are not stupid. We are kowtalled and cowtailed. We are afraid of losing anything, so we go along, ensuring that we will lose everything.

Dead is dead. Whether you die resisting with an empty stomach, or you die enslaved with a full belly of Soylent green. Dead is dead.

Sorry for posting before my morning tea. I am sure I will perk up after my morning ablutions and tea.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-09-2022, 03:08 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Dead is dead. Whether you die resisting with an empty stomach, or you die enslaved with a full belly of Soylent green. Dead is dead.

People tend to avoid me after telling them that.  smallrofl
@"NightskyeB4Dawn" 

You ain't just whistling "Dixie"! I went to Family Dollar Store to buy a few plastic totes like some I bought there summer before last because they were cheapest there. Imagine my shock to see the price had more than doubled! Needless to say I decided I could do without them and headed to the paper goods instead, but when I looked at multi-packs of toilet paper they were the tiniest rolls I have ever seen in my life!

I walked out of that store without getting anything I went in there for. I've been doing that a whole lot lately. If a product is the same size it costs twice as much or more and if a product is at least close-ish to the same price it is half the size or less! I am finding there are a hell of a lot of things I just don't need anymore and for the things I absolutely need I am shopping around for the best price- something I've always done but nowadays have had to become bullish about! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(06-09-2022, 04:54 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn" 

You ain't just whistling "Dixie"! I went to Family Dollar Store to buy a few plastic totes like some I bought there summer before last because they were cheapest there. Imagine my shock to see the price had more than doubled! Needless to say I decided I could do without them and headed to the paper goods instead, but when I looked at multi-packs of toilet paper they were the tiniest rolls I have ever seen in my life!

I walked out of that store without getting anything I went in there for. I've been doing that a whole lot lately. If a product is the same size it costs twice as much or more and if a product is at least close-ish to the same price it is half the size or less! I am finding there are a hell of a lot of things I just don't need anymore and for the things I absolutely need I am shopping around for the best price- something I've always done but nowadays have had to become bullish about! 

And it is small gestures like that, that will make a difference in the long run. If, enough of us ever wake and do something. 

As much as they hate to admit it, they need us, a hell of lot more than we need them. If we withdraw our support, they become us. In some cases they will be lot worse off than us. At least we are used to dirt, being hungry, and wiping our own behinds.

• minusculebeercheers 

I said in my previous post that they need us more than we need them. Yes, and they know it. But know that this inconvenient problem, is very short lived. To have any chance we have to strike while the iron is hot. Instead of killing each other right on cue, behind flimsy excuses such at the idiotic replacement theory.

They plan to replace us. Of that there is no doubt, but killing each other will only speed up that process.

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-10-2022, 01:24 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Way back when I was a child, this is something that my grandmother used to drill into us. Having raised her children during the depression, she despised waste. Her motto was "Waste not, Want not.'

I too abhor waste. Folk laugh at me because I am so frugal. My mother teases me and tells me all the time, that I can make a penny scream.  

If you notice, people in areas of poverty, are usually extremely creative with things that others consider trash, they make it a their treasure.

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-09-2022, 04:54 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"NightskyeB4Dawn" 

We could all just start going to 'Family Dollar'', Walmart, Costco, etc..., to use their restrooms and toilet paper.
... I know - they'll start policies of "Not a purchasing customer? - No Restroom!", or simply letting their toilet paper holders hang empty...but, should inconvenience them for a bit.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(06-09-2022, 03:08 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: We will own nothing and we will be happy. As long as you say you are, and pretend to be. It might be why they are pushing for us to accept the metaverse. A fantasy world where you live in your head, and why they encourage so strongly for us to reject reality, and force us to accept "feelings" as the great indicator of what is right.

They are getting away with it because they think we are stupid. Quite the contrary. We are very much aware of the game that is afoot.

Funny you should mention that idiotic "metaverse". I watched this just last night, and it seems the "metaverse" may be a multi-purpose tool of oppression:

The Big Solar Flare cannot come soon enough. That'll throw a big wrench into the works!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-09-2022, 06:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I said in my previous post that they need us more than we need them. Yes, and they know it. But know that this inconvenient problem, is very short lived. To have any chance we have to strike while the iron is hot. Instead of killing each other right on cue, behind flimsy excuses such at the idiotic replacement theory.

They plan to replace us. Of that there is no doubt, but killing each other will only speed up that process.

You know, I watched that video, and thought - "it's only a matter of time before they combine those robots with 'Real Dolls' to make sexbots." Then I found this video:

It creeped me out so bad that I'm considering moving farther into the wilderness, building a brush hut to live in, and ringing the entire perimeter 7 layers deep with robot traps.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-10-2022, 03:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-09-2022, 03:08 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: We will own nothing and we will be happy. As long as you say you are, and pretend to be. It might be why they are pushing for us to accept the metaverse. A fantasy world where you live in your head, and why they encourage so strongly for us to reject reality, and force us to accept "feelings" as the great indicator of what is right.

Funny you should mention that idiotic "metaverse". I watched this just last night, and it seems the "metaverse" may be a multi-purpose tool of oppression:

The Big Solar Flare cannot come soon enough. That'll throw a big wrench into the works!

I am not crazy about how Russell presents his information but I do like that he puts the truth out there.

As Russell pints out, using their own words, the WEF at DAVOS is nothing more than a gathering of the elite. "to come up with ideas to by pass democracy and to control your consciousness". They want this so they can alter what you believe and to restructure your sense of reality.

Are parents not paying attention? The WEF says that it is a horrible thing "that children are "reliant" on items like textbooks notebooks, and pencils." While trying to convince you that that having your child dependent on a virtual world constructed in the metaverse. Truly we are not that stupid.

• minusculebeercheers 

You bring up a great point. Are we that stupid?

I don't know. Individuals are not dumb but people in groups are stupid... or something like that. 

I think it may be more along the lines of a tipping point or the 100th Monkey effect. Everybody grumbles until one little thing sets off the whole mess. Then it all comes rushing to a head and the result is usually a semi-disaster if history is any guide. 

You can do the slow, boiling frog on a population and may get away with it. However, in the last two years it's been full steam ahead and not even trying to hide it. Look at Canada for Pete's sake. 

I am not optimistic. Quite a few people I know are more than happy to grovel around, carrying the élite's water at every turn. Kool-aid stains around the mouth. My only glimmer of hope comes from math. There are 330+ million Americans. We can't be the only ones feeling this way or seeing it like this. No matter how "unacceptable" millions and millions of peoples views may be, you can't get them all. Although I'm sure some are taking notes from 1930's Germany. 

*I promise in my next post I will try to add even more metaphors and allusions.
(06-10-2022, 11:00 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I am not optimistic. Quite a few people I know are more than happy to grovel around, carrying the élite's water at every turn. Kool-aid stains around the mouth. My only glimmer of hope comes from math. There are 330+ million Americans. We can't be the only ones feeling this way or seeing it like this. No matter how "unacceptable" millions and millions of peoples views may be, you can't get them all. Although I'm sure some are taking notes from 1930's Germany. 

*I promise in my next post I will try to add even more metaphors and allusions.

I think we know the same people.

* No need to worry about that. My friends have teased me for years, saying that I speak in parables. 

It is just because I try to make it easier for people to understand what I am saying, and not confusing it with what they are hearing.

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-10-2022, 04:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-09-2022, 06:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I said in my previous post that they need us more than we need them. Yes, and they know it. But know that this inconvenient problem, is very short lived. To have any chance we have to strike while the iron is hot. Instead of killing each other right on cue, behind flimsy excuses such at the idiotic replacement theory.

You know, I watched that video, and thought - "it's only a matter of time before they combine those robots with 'Real Dolls' to make sexbots." Then I found this video:

It creeped me out so bad that I'm considering moving farther into the wilderness, building a brush hut to live in, and ringing the entire perimeter 7 layers deep with robot traps.

I think this will creep you out more. I guess this could be a new twist on "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers", or perhaps possession.

• minusculebeercheers 

Look what showed up in my feed.

I guess I am no the only one asking this question.

Quote:Are we stupid? Or are we just being treated as if we’re stupid? Which is it? asks Neil Oliver

163,910 views Jun 11, 2022

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-12-2022, 08:09 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Look what showed up in my feed.

I guess I am no the only one asking this question.

Quote:Are we stupid? Or are we just being treated as if we’re stupid? Which is it? asks Neil Oliver

163,910 views Jun 11, 2022

Funny that, I came here to post the same vid.

For two years they shoved their intolerant fingers in our faces, destroyed lives and livelihoods, made ridiculous demands in order to sustain their own fear, threatened our children & killed hundreds, destroyed the economy, used COVID as an excuse to destroy families and steal an election, attempted to force us to kneel at the altar of their mask wearing and never-ending vaccine crap...and we’re just supposed to what, forgive them?  Fat chance...WE NEED a reckoning. War (of some flavor & color) is coming.

Regards to the globalist vax campaign, from late 2020 I felt the eerie parallel to Nazi Germany (post 1933) when over 3000 aristocrat prince's & princess's and other elites had joined the Nazi party. They too had the vaxx (eugenics) program called Aktion T4.

Suddenly, outta the blue, the biggest one-day increase on record for Taiwan.

[Image: Mad9wPq.jpg]
Medriva

[Image: 274STU4.jpg]
https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1534620276335443969

[Image: zAb0WaE.jpg]

[Image: Rvx1nY4.jpg]

[Image: lDdNrWK.jpg]

Like cattle led to the slaughterhouse, we are being steered into the eye of a perfect storm, indeed.

[Image: pbAfQsA.gif]

Sorry, forgiveness is for the next generation.

[Image: 6R4WKxK.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(06-12-2022, 07:36 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think this will creep you out more. I guess this could be a new twist on "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers", or perhaps possession.

Strangely, I'm ok with a fair bit of that. There are too damned many stupid people on my planet now. It bothers me none that some of them will willingly "upload themselves" to "the cloud" and "return their  bodies to the Earth". If they're dumb enough to do that, then they'll just be one solar flair away from oblivion and out of my hair. ""The cloud" is just someone else's computer, but just a computer all the same. When the lights go out, so do the "uploaded" folks. Meanwhile, whomever owns the computers they live on has the power of life or death over them, just by pulling the plug. They will be wholly owned by someone else, and live only at their master's pleasure - or then next solar flare might take that decision out of their master's hands. That would also free up more land space for us Neanderthals so that the meek could finally inherit the Earth.

As far as the rest goes, the constant monitoring by "the internet of things" also requires electricity to run, and it wouldn't be the first time I managed to get along with no electricity. They can do whatever they like with their cities or "smart cities". Since I won't be found in one, I don't care what they do in them.

Resettlement camps are a no-go at this station. They;d have to round us up to do that, and a fair number of us knuckle-draggers will take extreme exception to that. Good luck with it. They might kill me where I stand, but they won't be "resettling" me. In that case, I will have died on my own terms, and still a free man. The alternative ain't gonna happen.

The next solar flare, the one that throws us back to at least the 19th century if not farther, can't come soon enough. Most of the cell phone Liberals will die in the first week after that event, because they either uploaded themselves to someone else's computer, or else they will have no idea how to cope in the New World, and we'll be shed of them.

(06-13-2022, 09:05 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 07:36 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think this will creep you out more. I guess this could be a new twist on "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers", or perhaps possession.

Strangely, I'm ok with a fair bit of that. There are too damned many stupid people on my planet now. It bothers me none that some of them will willingly "upload themselves" to "the cloud" and "return their  bodies to the Earth". If they're dumb enough to do that, then they'll just be one solar flair away from oblivion and out of my hair. ""The cloud" is just someone else's computer, but just a computer all the same. When the lights go out, so do the "uploaded" folks. Meanwhile, whomever owns the computers they live on has the power of life or death over them, just by pulling the plug. They will be wholly owned by someone else, and live only at their master's pleasure - or then next solar flare might take that decision out of their master's hands. That would also free up more land space for us Neanderthals so that the meek could finally inherit the Earth.

As far as the rest goes, the constant monitoring by "the internet of things" also requires electricity to run, and it wouldn't be the first time I managed to get along with no electricity. They can do whatever they like with their cities or "smart cities". Since I won't be found in one, I don't care what they do in them.

Resettlement camps are a no-go at this station. They;d have to round us up to do that, and a fair number of us knuckle-draggers will take extreme exception to that. Good luck with it. They might kill me where I stand, but they won't be "resettling" me. In that case, I will have died on my own terms, and still a free man. The alternative ain't gonna happen.

The next solar flare, the one that throws us back to at least the 19th century if not farther, can't come soon enough. Most of the cell phone Liberals will die in the first week after that event, because they either uploaded themselves to someone else's computer, or else they will have no idea how to cope in the New World, and we'll be shed of them.

Well if DeSantis does not pull a rabbit out of his hat, there is a good possibility that I will have to sell my house and move on to less populated pastures.

I might have to move in with Sasquatch. I have a good rep among the animal kingdom, so maybe they will take me in.

• minusculebeercheers 

Society stops being stupid when society understands the fundamental problem, when they understand the disease not the symptom.  But those are just cliche' words, too easy to say.  So, here's a different way of saying it.

The fundamental problem as I see it is society does not truly understand the nature of incremental change.  How often do we hear things like..."Well, when (this, really BIG thing) happens, THEN people will be out in the street with pitchforks and torches, and by-cracky, I'll be right out there with 'em!!  Damn Straight!!"...?  We hear that all the time.  In fact, someone even said something similar in this very thread.

People are always waiting for the Moon to crash into the Sun, or Armageddon, or a Solar Flare (or whatever).  People need to understand these changes happen incrementally, and they're small.  There's probably never going to be that BIG event which triggers everyone.  In the meantime people should be getting incrementally more angry about small incremental changes.  But they don't do this; what they do is get mad a little bit today and then calm down later.  Then when something happens they get a little mad, and calm down again.  They're resetting every time.  This is almost a textbook definition of 'apathy'.  People are accepting the incremental hurt which creeps into their lives, and swearing they'll act when the Sun doesn't come up tomorrow.  Well, people aren't going to live long enough for the Sun to not come up tomorrow, so they need to be getting pissed off about toilet paper prices going up $0.27.  And getting even more pissed off when the same toilet paper goes up another $0.05, and so on.  People need to say today, right now, when the price of toilet paper goes up by $1 dollar and nine cents, I am going to REVOLT, and I'm not going to stop revolting until the price of toilet paper goes down AT LEAST one dollar and nine cents!  Period.

And whatever that revolt means (be it stopping buying toilet paper and using a sandpaper instead, whatever it is), they need to stick to it!

This is how I operate.  Some things are peaceful, like stopping buying something.  Others are less peaceful, like someone laying claim to something which is mine.  That is going to be met with force...every time.

People just refuse to understand incremental change.  They just can't get this concept through their thick skulls.

(...and the government knows this, and they love it too!  They use it against the American people every single day, passing more and more laws...incrementally encroaching on freedoms, rights, income and you name it)

Enough!
(06-15-2022, 09:06 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: ... Then when something happens they get a little mad, and calm down again...

The basic fuel derived from MSM and Social-Media these days!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.