Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Is Going On In Brazil?
Brazil has been hit with weather related destruction in so many areas, for so long, it is becoming eerie.

From a long period of drought, to about six months of massive rains and flooding, Brazil has been hit extremely hard. Especially in the poorer areas.

I stumbled on this just as we are starting our hurricane season. We have had heavy storms every day since Monday. We too have had an extended dry season. Land does not respond well to large amounts of rain following a drought. While I am praying for Brazil, I will be praying for out local area as well.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

It’s so sad watching what’s going on in Brazil. they have quite an ecosystem, with rain forests and that. All that is endangered because of exploding population growth there. With their messed up economy, they can barely afford to keep the country together, much less dealing with weather like what they have been having.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Greta Thunberg will be along shortly to blame it on anthropogenic global warming in 3... 2... 1...

Fact is, the same thing has been going on here ever since I was a kid. Every spring, you can count on floods and land slips. In 1977, there was a flood here, and Grundy, VA got mostly washed away. the whole town. A running joke in those days in these parts was that the flood did 4 million dollars in improvements to Grundy.

In the case of Brazil, I think a lot of it dealing with the human toll is the proclivity to gather up in human ant hills, and over-develop the hillsides with too much housing in a small area. When you build too many houses, too close together, it takes up land space that would normally be occupied by plants and trees - which have roots - and sterilizes that soil area. No more roots to hold it together, along with torrential rains to lubricate the ground equals out to a lot of hillsides suddenly becoming bottom land, and taking the houses perched on them along for the ride with the dirt.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

hypothesis from one bulgarian forum: this happens when you decline to sign the WHO agenda.
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
(06-04-2022, 04:59 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: hypothesis from one bulgarian forum: this happens when you decline to sign the WHO agenda.

This is what happens when Mother Nature gets fed up. 

She is pissing on us right now. Some areas she dropped a load on, others got a whirlwind of her wrath, others felt her fire.

It is not nice to piss off Mother Nature.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers