Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ray Liotta Dead at 67
It is being reported that actor Ray Liotta has passed away at age 67. It is said he was in the Dominican Republic filming a movie and died in his sleep. No foul play is suspected.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/ray-liot...-of-death/

Actor Ray Liotta is dead at the age of 67, according to Deadline.
His cause of death is not clear. However, it was reported, by Deadline, that Liotta died in his sleep. The news broke on May 26, 2022. The “Goodfellas” star’s death surprised many. “Deadline hears he died in his sleep in the Dominican Republic, where he was shooting the film Dangerous Waters,” Deadline reported.

Liotta has been the subject of death hoaxes in the past. However, this time the news was, sadly real, that Liotta has died. Liotta was known for his searing portrayals of mobsters, including in the fairly recent Sopranos’ prequel. He was also well-known for his portrayal in the movie “Field of Dreams.”
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
(05-26-2022, 07:01 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: It is being reported that actor Ray Liotta has passed away at age 67. It is said he was in the Dominican Republic filming a movie and died in his sleep. No foul play is suspected.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/ray-liot...-of-death/

Actor Ray Liotta is dead at the age of 67, according to Deadline.
His cause of death is not clear. However, it was reported, by Deadline, that Liotta died in his sleep. The news broke on May 26, 2022. The “Goodfellas” star’s death surprised many. “Deadline hears he died in his sleep in the Dominican Republic, where he was shooting the film Dangerous Waters,” Deadline reported.

Liotta has been the subject of death hoaxes in the past. However, this time the news was, sadly real, that Liotta has died. Liotta was known for his searing portrayals of mobsters, including in the fairly recent Sopranos’ prequel. He was also well-known for his portrayal in the movie “Field of Dreams.”

I have a family member that went in his sleep, one that died will putting on his shoes, and one that died watching TV.

1 was 40 y/o. 2 was 70. 3 was 50. All three died without warning, and without struggle. One minute they were here, and the next minute, they weren't.

I am glad his leaving this plane was quiet and peaceful. That is the way I hope I go.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Damn it... he was a good actor.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Damn, lost a legend. May you live forever in our hearts and memes.

[Image: JqbHRAi.jpg]

[Image: NSf6255.gif]

[Image: THN45Mu.jpg]

[Image: ncLmLUr.jpg]

[Image: LNmAWTs.jpg]

I sense "Dangerous Waters" ahead.

Ray Liotta in Something Wild (1986)

Liotta's deliriously over the top performance in Turbulence is a sight to behold.

[Image: mpzJLtN.jpg]
[Image: 5SVmzZS.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

RIP Ray.
WHAT THE HELL !!
Oh crap! I really liked him, may he Rest In Peace.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(05-26-2022, 08:48 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Damn, lost a legend. May you live forever in our hearts and memes.

[Image: NSf6255.gif]

Rolling!!

RIP Ray.
tinycrying tinycrying tinycrying