Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
War, Fear, Psychological Propaganda on the Population
[Image: cQ92V75.jpg]
Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology

[Image: QqLZiRK.jpg]
The Buffalo shooter's manifesto focuses on "White birth rates." Justice Alito's draft Supreme Court opinion on abortion uses the phrase "domestic supply of infants" on page 34. The opinion uses the CDC's words. Meh, probably nothing. tinywondering

[Image: fvUfZC0.jpg]
SCOTUS Initial Draft

[Image: ryCGkoP.jpg]
AP News

Brings a slightly different tenor to talk of "supply chain issues."

Jane Elliot spoke on the birth dearth as it’s called back in 2017. Have a listen, 5min.

[Image: 3HjKcLu.jpg]

Where did all those kids come from in the 1850s through the roaring 20s on the Orphan Train Movement? Once again it was wealthy elite masonic philanthropists running the show. The 21st century Orphan Train movement is about creating a new (slave) species, steeped in transhumanism. They're certainly NOT dumping billions into it for transgender fun nor humanitarian reasons to save us.

[Image: yAhBj3H.jpg]
Congressional Record Volume 155

[Image: omGQyf2.jpg]
Reuters

Giving Tech Giants access to the Five Eyes databases to stop the spread of "terrorist manifestos" seems oddly specific. Expect the next Manchurian terrorist to mention their favorite websites and podcasts by name, legitimizing whatever comes next for their entire audience.

The beauty of this strategy is that the people behind this don't have to stage an attack...simply forge the documentation. Good chance that the FBI or the ADL have a manifesto sitting on a dusty shelf just waiting for a chance to drop. You don't really need a fed whispering into every mass shooter's ear when they binge consume content from places like 4chan & Kiwifarm, whose culture from the outset was deliberately and ongoingly cultivated by feds. Maybe *that is* why they all sound identical and derivative. The internet is a fed whispering into "everybody’s" ear. Try counting how many mass shooters (who lived) later said they heard voices and compare that to how many of them were on SSRI meds. Why is that COMMON theme never addressed?

Par for the course...
[Image: b36eSOd.jpg]

In a book called "Technique of the Drama" (1863), the German scholar, poet, novelist, critic, playwright, editor, soldier, publicist, Gustav Freytag, suggested a method of analyzing the structure of short stories. This has come to be known as "Freytag's Triangle."

We should likely expect an increase in this type of activity as the FBI/DOJ/DHS are creating an interagency task force which will be given more resources and have less operational oversight/accountability...and fed by Amazon/FB/Twitter/Palantir/Five Eyes databases.

[Image: zTEy7cu.jpg]
H.R. 350

Manufactured crisis ad infinitum bringing waves of storms and ensuing ripple effects destroying the very fabric of society.

[Image: faRpg7K.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

It's the Cloward-Piven Strategy on steroids.

And the Republic fell to thunderous applause.
-Star Wars

tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Wow...

OK, there's a lot there. 

I do agree the IC went off the rails after 9/11. Not that they were running right before that either. But the Patriot Act and the like gave them the green light to do whatever they wanted with no tether to reality.