Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Masters of psychological Chaos going hot
A lot to unpack here...

[Image: Y8Z709B.jpg]
https://twitter.com/1st_SF_Command/statu...6822161415

The vid - PsyWar clown Ops going ???

Helluva recruitment vid. The 1st Special Forces command was first established in 1989 and reorganized in 2014 grouping together the Army Special Forces (a.k.a. "the green berets"), psychological operations, civil affairs, and support troops into a single organization operating out of its headquarters at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Their mission is to organize, equip, train, and validate forces to conduct "full-spectrum" special operations in support of US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).

Contrast between the two faces they're showing us in re: hybrid war is really interesting. The Tik Tok Harry Potter lady who "cares about marginalized voices" and protects us from disinfo vs. the Army sociopaths who admit we "pull strings" to cause murder and mayhem.

[Image: GZmqXtW.jpg]
https://twitter.com/wiczipedia/status/13...7879303171

[Image: 3Uy63XB.jpg]

Masters of psychological Chaos
[Image: z7qx59T.jpg]

The Army ad says "we are everywhere" and then immediately cuts to the most Americana shot of the USA you can have...

[Image: QF80QCS.jpg]

Any guess which city subway? I'm guessing not American...German?

[Image: NSAg4h0.jpg]

They are going to become the Joker. They're really gearing up to do some spectacular shit when the food runs out across the world.

Very last image:
[Image: EinkXY0.jpg]

[Image: VhQLdco.jpg]
The Ghost Army - the original true LARPs of WWII.

Throughout history, in war and peace, I have played many roles.

I am inspiration.

I am motivation.

I am intimidation.

I am deception.

I am...PSYOP.

I was the inspiration for Hannibal to take his elephants over the Alps.

I was the motivation in the words "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" and "Remember the Alamo".

I was the intimidation of the sound of Gideon's trumpets.

I was the deception used against the Trojans.

I was and I am...PSYOP.  

I rode with Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan and Sun Tsu.

I saw action in both World Wars and in Korea and Vietnam.

I helped bring a speedy victory in Just Cause and Desert Storm.

I brought the hope of peace to Haiti, Somalia, Bosnia, Kosovo and Afghanistan

I was and I am...PSYOP.

I was the "talking tanks" asking the Nazi soldiers, "why die for a lost cause?"

I was the leaflet which told the Japanese to "Cease Resistance".

I was the Commando Solo broadcasts to the Taliban warning them that,

we will destroy those who harbor terrorism.

I was and I am...PSYOP.

I bring the light of truth where before lay the darkness of lies.

I deliver hope to those who are in despair.

I bring fear to those who believe their actions are without consequence.

I was and I am...PSYOP.

I am that voice that tells the enemy to surrender or die.

I am the shadow of doubt that makes the enemy question their actions.

I am that power of influence that despots despise.

I was and I am...PSYOP.

I am the broadcast of reason over radio, television and loudspeaker.

I am the light of truth in print media, leaflet, newspaper, handbill or poster.

I am the force multiplier that wins my country's wars.

I was, I am and I will forever remain...PSYOP.

The Psywarrior
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

minusculebeercheers
What a scary, concerning world we live in. I' m crawling back under my rock now.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
Here's an interesting find. Depending hon how you look at it, it could be relevant.  

Link:  1st SFC PsyOps Member Busted during 6 Jan Rally

I'm wondering if she was under orders to be there but, somehow, her cover was burned.
That whole episode stunk of being a PsyOp.
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar
(05-06-2022, 09:07 PM)Wizzz Wrote: Here's an interesting find. Depending hon how you look at it, it could be relevant.  

Link:  1st SFC PsyOps Member Busted during 6 Jan Rally

I'm wondering if she was under orders to be there but, somehow, her cover was burned.
That whole episode stunk of being a PsyOp.

Oh, that is shockingly interesting to me. Though, not surprised. Yep, I think that whole J6 circus was an Op to push the anti-terrorism agenda/legislation. Really poorly done that led to a tragic death. While at same time for past several years we've seen a mental breakdown within the ranks. I mean just look at Fort Bragg and Fort Hood murder & suicide rates. Crazy!
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(05-04-2022, 04:21 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: What a scary, concerning world we live in. I' m crawling back under my rock now.

I agree.

When they tell you who they are, believe them.

This is scary only because there are way too many people that do not want to believe. So they will embrace the lie, because of their fear of the truth.

If you know the truth, if you believe the truth, and you do nothing, then you have to take responsibility for that scary concerning world we live in.

Just the way I am feeling this evening, after a long day of being with some amazing survivors, that have experienced some of the most vile, inhumane, disgusting, and demonic crap that can ever exist within a soulless mind.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Whenever I try to 'enlighten' someone to what we are currently experiencing,I sound like a nut to them. It is so unbelievably endemic the corruption and then people turn a blind eye to what looms right in front of their face. You can point at out to them, explain it the best you can, even show examples and they still refuse to see or accept it. Very sad.
What the human race has endured over the last few years is criminal in itself.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
(05-06-2022, 09:57 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Oh, that is shockingly interesting to me. Though, not surprised. Yep, I think that whole J6 circus was an Op to push the anti-terrorism agenda/legislation. Really poorly done that led to a tragic death. While at same time for past several years we've seen a mental breakdown within the ranks. I mean just look at Fort Bragg and Fort Hood murder & suicide rates. Crazy!

I have a friend who went down to DC for the 6 Jan rally. He was at the Capitol but didn't follow the crowd. Just stayed in his area and watched.

He was saying that info was circulating among the crowd that bricks and lumber were being given out to people but to not take it because it was the government trying to set them up. Now that is only his version and even if true could be a rumor that someone in the crowd started. But, it's food for thought.

Although, again, if true, would be a truly amateurish MO. You'd think that PsyOps would be a bit more elegant or subtle than that. But, these are the people who came up with interrogating people using a metal shipping container and the "I Love You" song from Barney. So, elegant doesn't come into it.

As for the breakdown of mental health: Yup. another buddy of mine is an AF chaplain. he was telling me that the number of suicides that he's been attending

over the last few years has been on a steady increase. Now, that's mostly AF but he has been assigned to a few joint bases as well and he's definitely seeing it across the branches. At least from his perspective.

Again, for what it's worth.

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar
(05-07-2022, 02:07 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Whenever I try to 'enlighten' someone to what we are currently experiencing,I sound like a nut to them. It is so unbelievably endemic the corruption and then people turn a blind eye to what looms right in front of their face. You can point at out to them, explain it the best you can, even show examples and they still refuse to see or accept it. Very sad.

We have been very artfully, patiently, and skillfully conditioned. 

For years they have modeled us to turn away from working as a community, and have turned us to think solely about "me and mine". 

We are led to believe that the government and the world is supposed to take care of our basic needs, and we don't see how ridiculous what we believe is.

It comes as a shock, or for some, they think it is a lie, if you tell them that it is not the government's job to provide for your personal needs.

The government only has three jobs, 

Quote:
  • Legislative—Makes laws (Congress, comprised of the House of Representatives and Senate)

• Executive—Carries out laws (president, vice president, Cabinet, most federal agencies)

• Judicial—Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and other courts

Whether you eat, have a roof over your head or clothes on your back is indeed strictly about "you".

Getting that done is not going to be easy, and you are going to have a very hard time getting it done, when you are all about "me and mine". 

When the scales finally fall from the eyes of many, they are not going to be prepared for what they see. Nor will they be able to process  just how ugly it is going to get.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(05-07-2022, 03:00 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-07-2022, 02:07 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Whenever I try to 'enlighten' someone to what we are currently experiencing,I sound like a nut to them. It is so unbelievably endemic the corruption and then people turn a blind eye to what looms right in front of their face. You can point at out to them, explain it the best you can, even show examples and they still refuse to see or accept it. Very sad.

We have been very artfully, patiently, and skillfully conditioned. 

For years they have modeled us to turn away from working as a community, and have turned us to think solely about "me and mine". 

We are led to believe that the government and the world is supposed to take care of our basic needs, and we don't see how ridiculous what we believe is.

It comes as a shock, or for some, they think it is a lie, if you tell them that it is not the government's job to provide for your personal needs.

The government only has three jobs, 

Quote:
  • Legislative—Makes laws (Congress, comprised of the House of Representatives and Senate)

• Executive—Carries out laws (president, vice president, Cabinet, most federal agencies)

• Judicial—Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and other courts

Whether you eat, have a roof over your head or clothes on your back is indeed strictly about "you".

Getting that done is not going to easy, and you are going to have a very hard time getting it done, when you are all about "me and mine". 

When the scales finally fall from the eyes of many, they are not going to be prepared for what they see. Nor will they be able to process a just how ugly it is going to get.

NightSkye,

Nothing to add except that your summary is dead-on-balls.

Nicely stated!

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar