• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Black box gaslighting from Tasmania to the Moon
[Image: t66fKu9.jpg]

[Image: oq3c3sp.jpg]
Earth Black Box

[Image: mLRBbaC.jpg]
Black box gaslighting

Quote:[Image: V5BAOR4.jpg]

Researcher said that one person controlling Twitter would be "incompatible with democracy."

Unregulated data collection means the social-media industry holds sway over real-world events.

"This is a disaster, and it's not only about Elon Musk, but he kind of puts it on steroids," she said.

The former professor and author of "The Age of Surveillance Capitalism," Shoshana Zuboff, said huge ad revenue and unregulated data collection about user behavior have changed the social-media industry, which now holds incredible sway over real-world events.

[Image: an0VpiD.jpg]
Yahooligans

The Sea of Tranquility Guidestones... high-tech Hall of Records on the Moon...

Quote:Scientists Are Planning to Build Noah's Ark on the Moon

Humans, plants, and animals on Earth face the dual threats of climate change and asteroids someday striking the planet.

Scientists believe they can preserve all living things with a solar-powered lunar ark.

This compound inside the moon's lava tubes could store cryogenically frozen reproductive cells from 6.7 million species on Earth as a sort of insurance policy.

In 2068, astronomers believe a potentially hazardous "God of Chaos" asteroid could slam into Earth. Both events suggest humans—and every other animal and plant on Earth—are much more susceptible to total annihilation than we think.

Enter the lunar ark, which would be a storage shelter filled to the brim with genetic material for the most important plants and animals on Earth.
250 Launches, 30 Years, and 6.7 Million Species.

Carnegie Mellon’s MoonArk, headed for the Moon is more than a mini time capsule.

Quote:In 2021, Carnegie Mellon University is sending the first museum to the Moon aboard an Astrobotic lander. Our project, called “The MoonArk,” is a gift of life and hope to future humans embodied by all the arts, enlarging the lunar mission to ponder how the Moon stirs the tides, the growth patterns of life, the rhythms of society, and how the Moon always continues to pull us further into the heavens.

The MoonArk is a highly collaborative and massively integrated sculpture that poetically sparks wonderment through the integration of the arts, humanities, sciences, and technologies. Comprised of four independent 2”h x 2” dia chambers and weighing a combined total of 8 ounces, it contains hundreds of images, poems, music, nano-objects, mechanisms, and earthly samples intertwined through complex narratives that blur the boundaries between worlds seen and unseen. It is designed to direct our attention from the Earth outward, into the cosmos and beyond and reflect back to Earth as an endless dialogue that speaks to our context within the universe.

AI-Nano-tech Noah MoonArk

Metaspheric Infrastructure

Explore the MoonArk - Parts of Earth, Meta, Moon, Ether
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

As much traffic as Twitter gets, there are still a large number of people that do not have Twitter accounts.

I did Facebook until my children were grown. I never did Twitter, never did Instagram, TikTok or any of the other sites.

ATS and RN are the only places that I have put in any real content. I know that there are more people like me than they are on those sites, so a large portion of the non virtual folk will be erased from history, if they are relying on internet input to provide a realistic view of our world.

The media does a good job of pushing their narrative and creating a perception of the common folk on our planet, but it is a distorted and unrealistic view of our world.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

@"NightskyeB4Dawn" - Back during the Trump days I had 7 Twit accounts. By summer of 2020 I had zero and still zero. I'm on twitter alot, bouncing all over but haven't posted anything since. Haven't been on FB since 2010 and never used IG, nor TikTok or any other platforms. Like you I only post here & ATS.

Twitter can be an insane, dystopian world, Borgverse, but there are quiet corners.

[Image: NVbAaTN.jpg]

Who controls the flow of information controls the future. Who controls the present flow controls the past.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(04-26-2022, 09:54 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

Humans, plants, and animals on Earth face the dual threats of climate change and asteroids someday striking the planet.

Scientists believe they can preserve all living things with a solar-powered lunar ark.

I thought the Reset was only going back as far as 1982, but it seems this 'Silent Running'-theme is a decade further back!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11379]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-27-2022, 08:16 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(04-26-2022, 09:54 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

I thought the Reset was only going back as far as 1982, but it seems this 'Silent Running'-theme is a decade further back!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11379]

I loved that movie. I may watch it again for that sake of nostalgia.

Thanks for the reminder.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers