Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World
I thought that this subject may not go over on other boards and social media, so here you go.

Quote:Exceptionalism Sagging? American Penises Are Only 59th Biggest In World
by Tyler Durden
Friday, Apr 22, 2022 - 11:20 PM

American exceptionalism has led US citizens to believe they're inherently different than the rest of the world. They presume they're the best in everything, but this has proven not to be the case over time. The latest example is penis size. This might be traumatizing for some American males, but the US ranks near the bottom of the list in average penis size. 

According to The Sun, citing a new study, Americans have an average erect penis size of 5.35 inches and is shorter than their Ecuadorian, Haitians, French, Germany, Australian, Spanish, and even Indian counterparts. Not too far off from Japanese males at 5.34 inches. 

Online pharmacy From Mars developed a new poll from 86 nations and found the US ranked 59th. The largest were Ecuadorians, coming in at a staggering 6.93-inch average erect length. The smallest was Cambodians at just 3.95 inches.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/americ...gest-world

We are talking average sizes here. The Cambodians are dragging down the world average it seems. Plus, this report is about length with no mention of girth.

Let's not forget what the ladies have going on, there should be a comparison of average depth on the female end of things to make it a comprehensive report. Below is a link with that information. Warning. They have a graphic photo of a vagina.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vaginal_size
(04-23-2022, 02:30 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I thought that this subject may not go over on other boards and social media, so here you go.

by Tyler Durden

American exceptionalism has led US citizens to believe they're inherently different than the rest of the world. They presume they're the best in everything, but this has proven not to be the case over time. The latest example is penis size. This might be traumatizing for some American males, but the US ranks near the bottom of the list in average penis size. 

According to The Sun, citing a new study, Americans have an average erect penis size of 5.35 inches and is shorter than their Ecuadorian, Haitians, French, Germany, Australian, Spanish, and even Indian counterparts. Not too far off from Japanese males at 5.34 inches. 

Online pharmacy From Mars developed a new poll from 86 nations and found the US ranked 59th. The largest were Ecuadorians, coming in at a staggering 6.93-inch average erect length. The smallest was Cambodians at just 3.95 inches.

We are talking average sizes here. The Cambodians are dragging down the world average it seems. Plus, this report is about length with no mention of girth.

Let's not forget what the ladies have going on, there should be a comparison of average depth on the female end of things to make it a comprehensive report.

This a thread "For Men Only".

Most women care more about performance than size.

Big does not mean pleasure. 

Speaking from personal experience, so some women, a few, may disagree.
minusculebeercheers

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

I didn't intend to imply bigger is better, that's why I included the link on the average length of the vaginal canal. You need to heat up the pan before you put the meat in, that changes the vaginal canal size and other things in the female anatomy.

Quote:“- Humphrey Williams: So, just listen. Now, did I or did I not... do... vaginal... juices? Name two ways of getting them flowing, Watson.
- Watson: Rubbing the clitoris, sir?
- Humphrey Williams: "What’s wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don’t have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy."

Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
(04-23-2022, 02:30 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I thought that this subject may not go over on other boards and social media, so here you go.

by Tyler Durden

Let's not forget what the ladies have going on, there should be a comparison of average depth on the female end of things to make it a comprehensive report. Below is a link with that information. Warning. They have a graphic photo of a vagina.

tinybighuh tinybighuh tinybighuh tinybighuh tinybighuh

MAGA

Make America Grow Again

I wonder if people are going to say,"Proud to be an American".

Who is number one?

Ahhh, the South Americans are.

*looks around* Time to change my nationality!

:(
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-23-2022, 03:00 PM)beez Wrote:

by Tyler Durden

tinybighuh tinybighuh tinybighuh tinybighuh tinybighuh

MAGA

Make America Grow Again

I wonder if people are going to say,"Proud to be an American".

Who is number one?

Ahhh, the South Americans are.

*looks around*  Time to change my nationality!

:(

With the influx of immigration at the southern border, our national average should go up. If we deport the Cambodians that will bring up our average as well. Luck would have it I'm better than average though, must be the German side of the family.
I've always thought, it's not what you've got, but what you do with it.
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune
(04-23-2022, 03:09 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: I've always thought, it's not what you've got, but what you do with it.

"It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean."
Oh dear God! I went to the source article, have a gander at this . . .

Quote:We reported on how Roberto Esquivel Cabrera claims to have the largest penis in the world.

He claims his privates measure 18.9 inches in length - claims which are disputed.

Cabrera hit the headlines in 2015 after a video of him measuring his manhood went viral.

The gargantuan size of Roberto’s penis makes sexual encounters impossible.

He suffers from frequent urinary tract infections and he keeps his manhood wrapped in bandages to escape chaffing.

Cabrera claims his penis is so long because he attached weights to it to try and stretch it out.

One doctor, who examined him to verify the size of his genitals, Dr. Gonzalez said: “He began with this enlargement since he was a teenager, wrapping some bands around his penis with some weights and trying to stretch it."

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5145341/ame...ns-french/

When do you stop enlarging? What will make you feel like a real man? He might be from Ecuador, that would raise the bar so to speak.

Nope, he's from Mexico . . .

Quote:Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, 54, from Saltillo, Mexico, is a man with a big penis.

Measuring in at 18.9 inches, Roberto claims to have the biggest penis in the world and he hopes to be recognised by the Guinness book of records.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/us-news/513...-disabled/
That's why women are bad at math.

They've always been told that this. . .

<---------------------------------------------------->

Is 8 inches!

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
-Abraham Lincoln
It's not the size of the wand, it's the magic in it. 

Hey that could be a plot and title for a all new grown up Erotic Harry Potter Movie  " Harry Potter in  It's Not The Size Of The Wand It's the Magic In It.

Boom Chica Boom Boom

smallcrackingup
[Image: TWBB.png]

I am calling complete bullshit on the vagina study because of this:

Quote:Lawrence, citing Masters and Johnson's Human Sexual Response (1966), states that pages 73 and 74 of that book show that typical vaginal depth in Masters and Johnson's participants ranged from 7–8 cm (2.8–3.1 in) in an unstimulated state, to 11–12 cm (4.3–4.7 in) during sexual arousal with a speculum in place.[2][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vaginal_size#cite_note-Lawrence2011-2][/url]

If you can find me one woman who can experience arousal with the "icy salad spoons of pain" in place I'll eat a sweaty baseball cap! 

Also when it comes to penis size I'd like to note that in most cases a woman's vagina will either shrink or grow to fit her partner's penis over time provided that she is monogamous unless he has a micro-penis or an anaconda- limits to what Mother Nature can do and whatnot
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(04-23-2022, 03:36 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: It's not the size of the wand, it's the magic in it. 

Hey that could be a plot and title for a all new grown up Erotic Harry Potter Movie  " Harry Potter in  It's Not The Size Of The Wand It's the Magic In It.

Boom Chica Boom Boom

smallcrackingup

Yeah, bumping and grinding uglies sure is magical.
At my age, I call my groin Stonehenge.

It's large, and no one knows what it's used for any more.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinywhat
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-23-2022, 03:56 PM)beez Wrote: At my age, I call my groin Stonehenge.

It's large, and no one knows what it's used for any more.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinywhat

In regards of my own dimensions, my wife endorses the above comment.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-23-2022, 03:43 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: If you can find me one woman who can experience arousal with the "icy salad spoons of pain" in place I'll eat a sweaty baseball cap! 

Also when it comes to penis size I'd like to note that in most cases a woman's vagina will either shrink or grow to fit her partner's penis over time provided that she is monogamous unless he has a micro-penis or an anaconda- limits to what Mother Nature can do and whatnot

I have over seven years of experience with the use of vaginal speculums for the collection of evidence, and for identification of any present or possible injuries.

Even when the speculum is warm and at body temperature, the majority of women will resist its entry into the vaginal canal.

I don't care how gentle, how soothing, how slow, you are in your approach, the moment you just touch the patient, anywhere, they tense up, and push down.

You can touch the top of their head, and they are going to have this response.

A can also attest that the numbers cited are very accurate with what you will normally see, keeping in mind that it will be very hard to observe the vaginal canal in its natural state, when you are performing an unnatrual act. Referring to measuring and monitoring.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Never had any complaints!
I'm curious how they obtained all this information. 

There are over 150 million men in the US. How many did they measure to obtain a statistically significant sample? Did they measure the dudes in Minnesota in the winter time? That's not fair. 

Were the measurers attractive females? That would make a difference. 

The US is very diverse when it comes to ethnicities. They mentioned those other nationalities but the US has a ton of everybody. How did they parse that? 

And what about Ol' Roberto? With the 18+ incher. It sounds like he had a guidance-free upbringing. Surely someone noticed him walking around with bricks tied to his junk. Maybe in school or something? "Ok Roberto, your turn to come up to the board and do the math problem. Clink clank clink clank... Nothing to see here."
[Image: 37khga.jpg]It’s always baaaaad for the sheep.[Image: 37nrk4.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
My penis is so large when I lay it on the keyboard it goes all the way from A to Z. tinyfunny
(04-23-2022, 03:13 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 03:09 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: I've always thought, it's not what you've got, but what you do with it.

"It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean."

Touche.

It takes two to tango minusculecheers
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune