Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello Rogue Nation
Hi, I recognize many ATS names here... some of you may remember me and my half-finished, disjointed, pre-coffee posts on ATS, I was mostly on the UAP and fragile earth topics. Most of you will not remember me at all. minusculebiggrin  If you let me stay I promise to finish all of my sentences.

I tried to register here when ATS went down but I did something wrong somewhere and had an issue with the e-mail account I used but I contacted Rogue Nation again recently and they were very helpful and got it all worked out. I'm still occasionally active on ATS, but I wanted to see what Rogue Nation 3 was all about and perhaps stick around. minusculebeercheers
Cool, welcome. This is a good place to be.
(04-22-2022, 03:28 PM)Servovenford Wrote: Hi, I recognize many ATS names here... some of you may remember me and my half-finished, disjointed, pre-coffee posts on ATS, I was mostly on the UAP and fragile earth topics. Most of you will not remember me at all. minusculebiggrin  If you let me stay I promise to finish all of my sentences.

I tried to register here when ATS went down but I did something wrong somewhere and had an issue with the e-mail account I used but I contacted Rogue Nation again recently and they were very helpful and got it all worked out. I'm still occasionally active on ATS, but I wanted to see what Rogue Nation 3 was all about and perhaps stick around. minusculebeercheers
Welcome abord Servo  minusculeclap
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
hiemoji
WHAT THE HELL !!
(04-22-2022, 03:28 PM)Servovenford Wrote: Hi, I recognize many ATS names here... some of you may remember me and my half-finished, disjointed, pre-coffee posts on ATS, I was mostly on the UAP and fragile earth topics. Most of you will not remember me at all. minusculebiggrin  If you let me stay I promise to finish all of my sentences.

Welcome.

RN is not an ATS clone. We are both of the same family, sort of like Chelonias.

We at RN are just the Teenage Mutant variety.

For the lazy.
https://ucmp.berkeley.edu/anapsids/testu...lonia.html

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Welcome!

minusculebeercheers
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Welcome aboard and happy Friday  !
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Thank ya for the welcomes!

I like the site layout by the way, props to whoever did the plumbing and fixtures. minusculebeercheers See you guys around.
A belated welcome Servovenford! I took the liberty of making you an avatar and it can be found here
on Page 36 of the Avatar Thread. If it's inappropriate and you have something in mind, feel free to
Private Message me with your suggestion.
minusculethumbsup

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11332]
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-23-2022, 06:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: A belated welcome Servovenford! I took the liberty of making you an avatar and it can be found here
on Page 36 of the Avatar Thread. If it's inappropriate and you have something in mind, feel free to
minusculethumbsup

Hi @"Servovenford"  Very nice to see you aboard.
I see BIAD has hooked you up with an AVATAR.
If you need help attaching it just ask, if you would like a different one, just ask.  mediumcouchpotato
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-23-2022, 06:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: A belated welcome Servovenford! I took the liberty of making you an avatar and it can be found here
minusculethumbsup

BIAD,
Thank you, and you made an avatar for me?? Dude that is amazing and it fits my vibes to a tee  tinywhat
I'm gonna go figure out how to attach it. Thanks again. minusculebeercheers
(04-23-2022, 06:06 PM)guohua Wrote:
minusculethumbsup

Hi @"Servovenford"  Very nice to see you aboard.
I see BIAD has hooked you up with an AVATAR.
If you need help attaching it just ask, if you would like a different one, just ask.  mediumcouchpotato

Hello and thank you very much! Glad to be aboard.

BIAD is quite the artist, I was just cruising the avatar thread for a few minutes, very impressive. I'm an artist too but I mostly do space scenes and pencil drawing. Perhaps I will share some on here one day.

minusculebiggrin minusculebeercheers
(04-23-2022, 09:22 PM)Servovenford Wrote: Hello and thank you very much! Glad to be aboard.

BIAD is quite the artist, I was just cruising the avatar thread for a few minutes, very impressive.
I'm an artist too but I mostly do space scenes and pencil drawing. Perhaps I will share some on here one day.

minusculebiggrin minusculebeercheers

Thanks for the compliment and it would be interesting to see your work.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.