Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
weed smoker is slammed into the ground by cops over a prescription joint
Explanation: Dramatic moment weed smoker is slammed into the ground by cops over a prescription joint - before police embarrassingly let him walk free with his stash

Quote:
  • Protester who smoked a joint in a Melbourne park was swarmed by police 
  • Man dragged and carried by four officers across Flagstaff Gardens during 4/20
  • Smoker claimed weed was from a pharmacy and legally prescribed by a doctor
  • Officers seen letting the man go after he was searched and interrogated
  • 'Lit up one spliff, I get manhandled, dragged around' he says in video footage
  •  4/20 is an annual celebration of smoking pot recognised around the world

Please read the source article for the full story ok.
Personal Disclosure: I am ENRAGED!!! minusculechairshot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_(law)

These state sanctioned protection racket assholes acted illegally under the color of law.   tinywhat 

Whats worse is that they acted in a knee jerk fashion that makes the entire thin blue line look like jerks! facepalmemoji

NOT FUCKING HAPPY JAN! smallveryupset

[Lockdown Lunacy] Identifying The POLICE STATE In Australia!

[Lockdown Lunacy] Australia Decends Into Civil War!

Quote:One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. Any law that uplifts human personality is just. Any law that degrades human personality is unjust.

Whats the bet that nothing will come of this ... at the worst a slap on the wrist for the cops involved eh?
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
He could sue, plenty of lawyers would be all over this. But off course they will make the innocent tax payer foot the bill, which is unjust.
Wow... I would have thought the war on that "drug" was over by now. Especially with so many places legalizing it. Apparently they didn't get that memo...