Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My son's youtube channel (he's ten)
Heart 
Hi all 

I hope this is okay to post the link as a promotion to his youtube channel.
Right now he has 6 subscribers. I'm sure he'd be thrilled to gain a few more.
You don't even need to watch any videos , he doesn't have that many yet .

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHN4KJD...oUm3gAhx6Q

GiantThumbsUp

I had to use the giant emote minusculebiggrin
It's always good to encourage the kids. I've subscribed and 'liked' the videos (Autumn Forest), hope others do too!
Thanks  minusculebiggrin
Thumbs up and subscribe here. Hope he does well.
WHAT THE HELL !!
My fav was pouring chemical on phone. I could make a chemical recommendation, but I better not. My kids were 9-10 when they started and quickly surpassed dad's 'expertise' in social media. tinylaughing
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Heart 
Thanks all  minusculeknocks minusculethumbsup
That’s cool your boys into this sort of thing thanks for sharing
I signed up. Pretty cool ! Maybe he will become a millionaire influencer someday.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
minusculehello  He was happy when he noticed 11 subscribers.  smallgreenbananadancer
(04-22-2022, 08:31 AM)ancientlight Wrote: minusculehello  He was happy when he noticed 11 subscribers.  smallgreenbananadancer

I'm hoping to do a similar thing for my grandson ancient light. If anyone would be so kind as to subscribe and like his video. He is six, funny and loves all these type of games.

(05-01-2022, 10:58 AM)midicon Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:31 AM)ancientlight Wrote: minusculehello  He was happy when he noticed 11 subscribers.  smallgreenbananadancer

I'm hoping to do a similar thing for my grandson ancient light. If anyone would be so kind as to subscribe and like his video. He is six, funny and loves all these type of games.

Done!  minusculebiggrin He's super cute btw
I gave him a like and subscribe, but now that I think about it, that's probably going to put him on some sort of list.

Sorry......
Thank you MisterSpock! That was an insightful comment as he loves making lists. We will now all be on his! 

Thank you too ancient light, not just for subscribing and liking but for giving me that idea! I am babysitting later on today and looking forward to him telling me how many subscribers he has.

I am always touched by peoples kindness and this has brightened up my morning. Thanks everyone, he now has ten subscribers!
(04-19-2022, 08:00 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Hi all 

I hope this is okay to post the link as a promotion to his youtube channel.
Right now he has 6 subscribers. I'm sure he'd be thrilled to gain a few more.
You don't even need to watch any videos , he doesn't have that many yet .

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHN4KJD...oUm3gAhx6Q

GiantThumbsUp

I had to use the giant emote minusculebiggrin

Of-Course it is perfectly fine to post a link.
I am Happy for you and your son.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]