Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My husband bought
We have 12 acres in Colorado north east of  Trinidad Co.  at 7500 to 7800 ft. in the Spanish Peaks area.
Flat and gently slope, we got lucky.
There is a place for or fifth wheel rv and a clear my husband made with a stone fire pit.
He is not done.
I need a flat area for my Herbal Plate plots and some fruit trees.
We wants to build his own septic system like he did on our other property we sold years ago.
Plus expand the rv parking area with a turn around.

His biggest complaint lately was 78 years is too old to be using a shove. post hole digger and hoe and wheelbarrow. using the winch on the front of our truck to help him pull out big boulders.
No, My Dear Husband gets tired easily and has slowed down he told me.

So, last night after looking all day on the internet he went to where he bought our Lithium  Iron Phosphate batteries for our fifth wheel.
He visit the Alibaba website and AliExpress website.

Are you bored yet?
No? you want to know what happened???? 

My Husband found exactly what he wanted, a small Excavator.
[Image: TE-08-0-8-Ton-Mini-Excavator-Newest-Hydr....jpg_.webp]

It will come with a Top that is removable.
How do I know, My husband ask me to call the Sales manager we was emailing.
I pulled out my cell phone I use to call China and she answer. we talked for about 45 minutes.
I got to choose my colors (like above red & black) and she gave us a canopy and tool box (with tool) and new filters for the engine.
So you're asking how much?

In America a know mini excavator stars at $16000. with a gas engine.
This one delivered to out Door and uncrated will be $5275. they are paying for the shipping to America and insurance on the ship encase of loss or damage and they will take care of the Customs Clearance Paperwork, so I am paying for the broker to clear customs and get the excavator shipped to our door.
We are paying $3600. for the excavator, $2125. for broker and shipping from San Diego, Ca. to our door.

We will have to pay the Tariffs cost or Port fees. which will be $875. total. So the final cost is $6150.
We will have the excavator in our driveway by June. It could have be sooner but I wanted a different color that what they had ready to ship.
So we should be saving $10,000. or more dollar.

This excavator comes with an electric start Diesel engine 12 HP.
It will weigh 1544 Lbs. The open trailer size we need for towing this behind our fifth wheel is 5 by 8 or 5 by 9 would be better.

So,, Now he can sit on his ass and dig our trench and holds and with the front little blade, flatten out an area.

Just some news I wanted to share.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
What a deal!!! If Kdog bought one of those we'd be fighting over who got to run it!
Congrats!!!  tinyinbiglove
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(04-15-2022, 09:39 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: What a deal!!! If Kdog bought one of those we'd be fighting over who got to run it!
Congrats!!!  tinyinbiglove

Yes, it is the perfect size for me. 
I can give the dimensions if any one is interested.
(04-15-2022, 09:27 PM)guohua Wrote: We have 12 acres in Colorado north east of  Trinidad Co.  at 7500 to 7800 ft. in the Spanish Peaks area.
There is a place for or fifth wheel rv and a clear my husband made with a stone fire pit.
He is not done.
We wants to build his own septic system like he did on our other property we sold years ago.

His biggest complaint lately was 78 years is too old to be using a shove. post hole digger and hoe and wheelbarrow. using the winch on the front of our truck to help him pull out big boulders.

So, last night after looking all day on the internet he went to where he bought our Lithium  Iron Phosphate batteries for our fifth wheel.

Are you bored yet?

I pulled out my cell phone I use to call China and she answer. we talked for about 45 minutes.
I got to choose my colors (like above red & black) and she gave us a canopy and tool box (with tool) and new filters for the engine.

This one delivered to out Door and uncrated will be $5275. they are paying for the shipping to America and insurance on the ship encase of loss or damage and they will take care of the Customs Clearance Paperwork, so I am paying for the broker to clear customs and get the excavator shipped to our door.
We are paying $3600. for the excavator, $2125. for broker and shipping from San Diego, Ca. to our door.

We will have to pay the Tariffs cost or Port fees. which will be $875. total. So the final cost is $6150.
We will have the excavator in our driveway by June. It could have be sooner but I wanted a different color that what they had ready to ship.

It will weigh 1544 Lbs. The open trailer size we need for towing this behind our fifth wheel is 5 by 8 or 5 by 9 would be better.

So,, Now he can sit on his ass and dig our trench and holds and with the front little blade, flatten out an area.

One hell of a toy, if i had one there wouldn't be a spot on the property safe. tinylaughing
[Image: TWBB.png]

My husband did contact a Broker in San Diego Ca. to see if they could do the customs clearing and find a shipper/transporter to our home cheaper than the $2125. that Alibaba wanted.
A Mr. Chuck McAfee (no relation to Antivirus McAfee my husband ask him) told My Husband that was a good price considering the price of fuel and the weight 700KG (1544 Lbs.) to be shipped and unloaded.

So my husband let them at Alibaba handle the whole process and they are sending us emails to keep us informed of the progress.
I did speak with Ms. Lewana, Liu in Mandarin but she also spoke and wrote in Really Good English. Not a problem for my husband to read her emails.

JKW-08 Mini Excavator
Bucket Capacity
0.02m³

Engine
KOOP 192F

Engine Power
12 hp/ 3600rpm

Chassis Width
720mm

Track Length
1140mm

Turning Radius
1450mm

Chassis Ground Clearance
80mm

Max. Digging Height
2400mm

Seat Ground Clearance
900mm

Max. Dumping Height
1600mm

Track Width
150mm

Max. Digging Depth
1200mm

Track Height
270mm

Max. Digging Radius
2540mm

Transport Length
2650mm

Max. Vertical Digging Depth
1120mm

Excavator Height
1950mm
1400mm

Max. Lift Height of Dozer Blade
200mm

Overall Dimension
( LxWxH)
2650*720*1950mm 
2650*720*1400mm

Wight
700kg
(04-15-2022, 09:27 PM)guohua Wrote: We have 12 acres in Colorado north east of  Trinidad Co.  at 7500 to 7800 ft. in the Spanish Peaks area.
He is not done.

Are you bored yet?

I would be excited too ! Great deal ! There is a $20,000 golf simulator which measures all kinds of things for hitting a golf ball. The Quad 4 (Chinese made) can be had from China for $1000 !

Let us hope all works as advertised for you and Mr. G.... That will be a great summer retreat at least cooler than Arizona !
(04-16-2022, 12:15 AM)727Sky Wrote:
He is not done.

Are you bored yet?

I would be excited too ! Great deal ! There is a $20,000 golf simulator which measures all kinds of things for hitting a golf ball. The Quad 4 (Chinese made) can be had from China for $1000 !

Let us hope all works as advertised for you and Mr. G.... That will be a great summer retreat at least cooler than Arizona !

We are hoping it well work out.
We have a guarantee and a one year free return policy in writing.
Final payment is not due until the broke inspects the crate and contents and send up pictures.
To order and ship the Down Payment is required, they call that a T T or 30% down.

If we agree then the final payment and the Tariff fees must be paid. The Tariff fee are 25% of the cost of the excavator, so 25% of $3600.
He is not done.

Are you bored yet?

Wow that's a really good and useful deal :)

And I mean, who does not want an excavator, I mean I would like one. I do have a small diesel front loader with a telescope fork and it's always fun to drive and can be abused for a lot of other things. This should rejuvenate your hubby even. Watch him master all axis, when he starts to do moves simultaneous. Then he is one with the excavator and you will not get him off, he will find excuses to dig, watch out :D
@"TDDA" 
That is when he can get me off of it!  tinylaughing
I have a farm tractor, it has a loader on it that will lift around two thousand pounds.  It is a seventy seven ford and it will hopefully outlive me.

I tried to get a backhoe attachment for it but it didn't work out, but I have a back blade, a three point plow, a six and a half foot snowblower, a back bucket, a disk harrow, A post hole digger, a boom for lifting things that attaches to the bucket, and a couple of other things.  I haven't used anything other than the loader and blower in many years now.  but it is nice having the tractor.  I use the snowblower every year, but also have a plowtruck with a seven and a half foot blade on it for plowing snow.  My tractor is only a thirty two horse power at the PTO, but it seems to work ok for me.

That thing is cute, but I really do not have a use for something like that anymore, I can't justify buying it.  It would be nice if my tractor had a heated cab on it so I will consider buying a new tractor  in a few years because it is hard thawing out after blowing snow. 

If you have a use for it, that is a great deal.  It probably will do what you need to do, it may be slow, but it will get the job done.  Getting a new toy like that is so much fun.  I passed on a backhoe about twenty years ago for five grand, it was a John Deere and it had a lot of life left to it...it belonged to a friend of mine's dad who retired.  I should have bought that, it had a heated cab.
(04-17-2022, 05:03 AM)rickymouse Wrote: I have a farm tractor, it has a loader on it that will lift around two thousand pounds.  It is a seventy seven ford and it will hopefully outlive me.

I tried to get a backhoe attachment for it but it didn't work out, but I have a back blade, a three point plow, a six and a half foot snowblower, a back bucket, a disk harrow, A post hole digger, a boom for lifting things that attaches to the bucket, and a couple of other things.  I haven't used anything other than the loader and blower in many years now.  but it is nice having the tractor.  I use the snowblower every year, but also have a plowtruck with a seven and a half foot blade on it for plowing snow.  My tractor is only a thirty two horse power at the PTO, but it seems to work ok for me.

That thing is cute, but I really do not have a use for something like that anymore, I can't justify buying it.  It would be nice if my tractor had a heated cab on it so I will consider buying a new tractor  in a few years because it is hard thawing out after blowing snow. 

If you have a use for it, that is a great deal.  It probably will do what you need to do, it may be slow, but it will get the job done.  Getting a new toy like that is so much fun.  I passed on a backhoe about twenty years ago for five grand, it was a John Deere and it had a lot of life left to it...it belonged to a friend of mine's dad who retired.  I should have bought that, it had a heated cab.

That is a lot of Equipment, My husband would like a post hole digger too. But that is not happening soon.
(04-15-2022, 09:27 PM)guohua Wrote: So,, Now he can sit on his ass and dig our trench and holds and with the front little blade, flatten out an area.

This isn't really you just griping about not having young shirt-less men digging the trenches and holes for you
as sweat glistens on their naked chests and sheens their toned-muscles, is it?

You can get videos to solve that kind of craving, you know?
smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
It's refreshing to hear that China, of all places, is not on board with the "you will own nothing and be happy" concept, and is still outright selling equipment rather than leasing it, as I hear John Deer has gone to. I don't know about you, but if I plunk down hard-earned cash for a thing, I don't intend to ever give it back when the "lease" is up - if I buy it, it's mine, so that rules out any new John Deer equipment.

This new toy looks as if it might be helpful here in smoothing out the rain-guttered ruts in my driveway, but I don't know if 8" of ground clearance would be enough in this case - the ruts run transverse to the road in two places in a sharp curve getting up to the house. Maybe if one started at the county road and rebuilt the entire driveway on the way up to smooth and level the surface...

But for now, all I got to work with is a flat-nosed Mark I man-powered shovel. Not even gonna try to tackle it before the rainy season is over - any earlier would be a waste of time.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-17-2022, 09:47 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(04-15-2022, 09:27 PM)guohua Wrote: So,, Now he can sit on his ass and dig our trench and holds and with the front little blade, flatten out an area.

This isn't really you just griping about not having young shirt-less men digging the trenches and holes for you

smallcrackingup

The Whipstress says Dang!

[Image: HXezv-Bdwaz9-LLaik-Pf-VF-CIFMsa-YX4l-jatx-A-D-RE.png]

It Put's da Lotion on da skin
[Image: TWBB.png]

(04-17-2022, 09:47 AM)BIAD Wrote:

smallcrackingup

If Only Mr. "G" still had the Washboard Abs!!!!  tinybigeyes tinytongue
Congrats!  And, welcome to Colorado!

It won't be long before you're wanting more gear, it's an endless cycle!  It all starts somewhere.  For us it was our first tractor, then a bigger tractor, then a skid loader, then a bigger skid loader and then a couple trucks and an even bigger tractor.  Then the barn to house all the equipment, and a designated area to drop all of the attachments, then fuel storage, and hydraulic oil and the list goes on.

Pretty soon you'll have subscriptions to magazines like Tractor House and publications like The Fence Post.

You'll say "Oh no, no we'll fine with just this one thing!", but come spring one year you'll see!

I'll never forget the spring of 2010, Memorial Day weekend.  It rained for about a solid day and on Sunday we were doing something and we got my buddy's truck stuck.  Then got his skid loader stuck trying to get it out.  Then we pulled out the big guns, and I took our big tractor out thinking we'd have everything un-stuck in a jiffy.  Ten minutes later I had the big tractor buried above the axles in mud and hopelessly stuck.  Then got our skid loader stuck.  After that we got two more tractors stuck (and another truck, just trying to get to where everything else was stuck).  It took us four days of digging in mud (Colorado mud, which is no fun at all), (3) heavy duty wreckers, and (3) winch trucks, along with countless hours on the wrong end of a shovel in the blazing sun and bugs to get everything out.  I never thought I'd ever see such a colossal mess! 

By the time we got the 1st piece of equipment un-stuck we had an audience from all around.  People were cheering as we drove the first tractor out, and one by one we got each piece of equipment extricated.  The last piece out was our big tractor, as it was stuck the worst.  As we drove it down the country road afterwards people were out on their balconies and decks cheering as we drove by.

Took weeks on the power washers to get everything cleaned up properly.  That is one holiday weekend I won't soon forget.  I swore..."Never Again!".

...time for a bigger tractor!  ?
@"FlyingClayDisk" 
Thank You and Happy to be at 7600 feet.
No this Mini Excavator well be all we need.
We are both pretty old and not planning on clearing all the land.
They sent us pictures, it is ready to be created and shipped.
[Image: redirectFileUrl.htm?appkey=OneChat&id=84...agePreview]
Now the roof or sun shade.
[Image: redirectFileUrl.htm?appkey=OneChat&id=84...agePreview]
LOL
We only have two acres, but like houndog said, if we had that, my husband would never get off it.

We have an old Alis tractor, that he "thinks" will pull out stumps.  After about the 3rd time with the front end off the ground 5 feet, I went in the house shaking my head.
Thankfully, he never flipped it.
Never got the stump out either.  LOL

Why is it, when men older men get a new toy, they still think they are invincible?  LOL
(04-26-2022, 11:59 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: LOL
We only have two acres, but like houndog said, if we had that, my husband would never get off it.

We have an old Alis tractor, that he "thinks" will pull out stumps.  After about the 3rd time with the front end off the ground 5 feet, I went in the house shaking my head.
Thankfully, he never flipped it.
Never got the stump out either.  LOL

Why is it, when men older men get a new toy, they still think they are invincible?  LOL

Naw a younger guy would have flipped it or broken something !! minusculebiggrin minusculebeercheers