Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FreeCast22 - Truckers are Hawt - Trudeau is Not
Am I now surprised that all of Turdeau's actions are found to be unconstitutional and charter right violations? No, of course not, we knew that the whole time. That's how they roll, violate your rights, then ask for forgiveness later. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

The chickens will come home to roost...

Farmers Forum
Quote:
TRUCKERS WERE RIGHT: Freedom Convoy protest was legal, judge says, and Ottawa is now being sued

They use the same tactics with their propaganda that has become de facto globally:

Quote:
The attorney general’s reason for freezing bank accounts was based on an affidavit by a police officer who based his testimony on what he read in the news, Wilson said, adding that courts don’t rely on third-party hearsay. “It’s that ridiculous. We ran into this problem of circularity all the time, of media saying something, police then saying, well the news is saying it, then the media saying, well the police said it.”

-------

I've changed my format up a bit and have started covering news articles:

Note: this is my first attempt.

-------

This spring/summer is heating up with protests all across Canada.

[Image: ja6216a5f5.png]

Stay Strong & Free.

Mandate Freedom

?❤?

[Image: new-logo-mini.png][Image: pc-mini.png]

The Shit Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Shit Tree - Jim Lahey speaking about Trudeau

You have done a great job of staying on top of this stuff.....Thanks minusculebeercheers
The whole "Freedom Convoy" thing is an interesting paradigm.  Particularly as it relates to similar actions here in America, your neighbor.

I may be waxing a bit philosophical over my morning coffee here this morning, but if I didn't know better I'd swear that the communist lefties here in America intentionally neutered similar actions here in the US before they could ever take full root.  And they did this, in part, by wrecking the economy so that such an action would be more universally disliked. 

In fact, if you step back and really take stock of the 'bigger picture', destruction of the national economy (whether in Canada, Europe or the United States) actually works wonders for putting down all sorts of dissent against the government.  When the Hot Pockets and Frozen Pizzas disappear off the grocery store shelves it doesn't matter what caused it, soccer mom is going to text her BFF, Big Brenda, about it and pitch a bitch. That whole segment of support vanishes because their lives have been inconvenienced!  Forget the real issues, now you're cutting into their texting time.

In difficult economic times, any action which makes times more difficult will have an infinitely more difficult time garnering any sort of support by large segments of the population at large.  Supply chain issues are a perfect example.
Further to my point above, it's actually a brilliant strategy really.  Whomever thought of it should get a medal...right before their merciless beat-down!

Why is it brilliant?  Because, one of the fastest ways to affect all segments of a population is one of two ways.  Disease is one of them (and we all know how TPTB played that one!), and supply-chain disruptions are the other.  Nothing gets people's attention faster than empty shelves at the Piggly Wiggly.  When mom can't make junior shut up by shoving a Hot Pocket in his pie hole, all hell is gonna' break loose, and no cause, regardless of how noble, will be spared until equilibrium has been reestablished. 

It has oft been said that... 'The Pen is mightier than the Sword'...but Bulwer-Lytton never could have never imagined the motivational power of a Hot Pocket and 120 seconds in the microwave oven, in 1839!