Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Navy Offers $25,000 to All Recruits to Ship Out Quickly
This is not good.

That kind of money for a few months early reporting to boot camp?

Does anyone else find this one kind of strange or is it just me?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022...ickly.html

Quote:The Navy announced Thursday that it is offering a $25,000 signing bonus to recruits for any rate as long as they are willing to ship off to boot camp before summer.

The sea service, in a press release, said the bonus applies to "anyone who enlists Active Duty" and is willing to start boot camp between April and June of this year.

Navy recruits who have recently signed up but aren't shipping out until the July to September time frame can opt to move up their departure and cash in as well.

The press release adds that the bonus will stack with other recruitment incentives that target specific specialties. As a result, "the enlistment bonus could be as high as $50,000," the service said.
(04-09-2022, 04:22 AM)Infolurker Wrote: This is not good.

That kind of money for a few months early reporting to boot camp?

Does anyone else find this one kind of strange or is it just me?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022...ickly.html

Quote:The Navy announced Thursday that it is offering a $25,000 signing bonus to recruits for any rate as long as they are willing to ship off to boot camp before summer.

The sea service, in a press release, said the bonus applies to "anyone who enlists Active Duty" and is willing to start boot camp between April and June of this year.

Navy recruits who have recently signed up but aren't shipping out until the July to September time frame can opt to move up their departure and cash in as well.

The press release adds that the bonus will stack with other recruitment incentives that target specific specialties. As a result, "the enlistment bonus could be as high as $50,000," the service said.

No not a good sign at all, it will be even worse if they start asking for vets of all ages into their 50's.
But sad part, if what we're hinting at does come about, putin would have probably already let em fly
[Image: TWBB.png]

No, not a good sign...for a whole variety of reasons!
  • Must be having a hard time getting new recruits (thanks, Bai-Dan!)
  • Must be having a higher than normal attrition rate due to retirement (thanks, Bai-Dan!)
  • Urgency suggests immediate need, and immediate need suggests rushed training.  (thanks, Bai-Dan!)
  • Rushed training suggests sub-par training.  (thanks, Bai-Dan!)
  • Sub-par training means less readiness, more incompetence and much lower morale.  (thanks, Bai-Dan!)
  • All of the above means smaller deployment, and higher risk.  (thanks, Bai-Dan!)
  • Under-utilization of taxpayer funded assets (thanks, Bai-Dan!)
  • Higher vulnerability / risk to assets sitting in port (think, Pearl Harbor) (thanks, Bai-Dan!)
THANKS, BAI-DAN!!  NOT!!!

middlefinger
Par for the course in Xiden clown operation. Definitely not a good sign. Hell, I had to WAIT 8 months after signing-up just to get into boot camp. I didn't see that kind of money until I re-enlisted...and that was on a case by case basis pending your performance review.

I'll bet if you have a criminal juvenile record to society rejects, it's all waived. ASVAB score? Pfft, don't apply anymore. Step right up, get yer free money. So, either the MIC is having anxiety attacks OR it's perhaps all part of the Depop/Control purge agenda.

Not getting a warm fuzzy about it.

[Image: uuxr4pZ.gif]

Given the past few years of all this culture change nonsense in further weakening & demoralizing our military (far beyond what Obama did), I wonder if that is all the point. Another words, they don't need/don't want 'human' troops on the battlefield anymore. They already have deep penetrating surveillance sensors all over the world in covert comms with all those satellites and whatever else they have in the Space cloud. They're in the process of being replaced by automaton AI drones, cyborgs, and vast array of sensors (as above, so below) and remote keyboard warriors deep in guardian bunkers. Kinda like in that movie "Ender's Game".
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.