Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thinking about posting this over there ?
They have another writers contest at ATS.. I was thinking about posting this but am divided. No chance of winning however it was something that interested me.

Their program of Ignorance, poverty, and debt was their purpose, and they were succeeding splendidly except for a few cells of resistance across the country. I had remained in the inner circle of the halls of the present government as a spy for the resistance; a spy because as the body count and restrictions of freedoms mounted I could not be loyal to anything or anyone who claimed to be the protector of the republic while destroying everything it stood for.

I could not do much to influence the regimes plans other than listen and scribble my hand written notes in code to the different leaders of the resistance when and if I saw danger for their movement in a particular area.

The resistance had been growing across the land and had armed itself with stored munitions and deserters from the military (no one could buy ammunition of any caliber). The Resistance now had their own anemic Airforce and ground Army which when compared to the combined forces of this regime were nothing but a pin prick against the once proud Eagle's feathers, yet they were still a problem as it was spring time and the Resistance was on the move.

Desertions from the combined forces of the regime were becoming a bigger problem so it was decided that a large operation would be conducted against the state of Texas as that place was a hot bed of resistance. The plan was to bomb the power stations and water facilities in and around Houston, Austin, and the Dallas Fort Worth area. It did not matter about the collateral damages and deaths such and act would cause. The innocent people who would die were just another piece on the board game of dominance for this Regime.

I was present as one of the chief advisor from the Airforce the day the big man and his minions came to give us all a pep talk about the operation we were about to carry out .

No one was armed as the metal detectors had seen to that upon entry. I did not count but there were around 50 people in attendance and of course the whole thing would be broadcast to the people by the government controlled media. This particular day I was supposed to accept an award for one Airforce Wing under my command.

I had been preparing for this day for the last month, both mentally and physically yet the reality of what I was about to do hit me upside the head like a round from a rifle.

Finally my moment came as I was announced and asked to come forward to accept the award from the despot who was now the president of the United States. After accepting the Unit citation I was asked to speak which was all part of my plan.

Mr. President I accept this award for the brave men and women who have believed in the United States and the Republic for which we all owe so much to. As I speak now, our location is targeted by Three Stealth bombers and two ICBMS. Washing D.C. And all you minions will cease to exist if the live feed is cut for the broadcast or any violence befalls me. There are those of us who unfortunately have lost faith in your inept leadership and the destruction of the soul of this great country by your very hands and we say no more.”

As I speak there are loyalist coming to this room to take you all to a secure area for questioning. If anyone decides to resist you will regret it.”

About then the doors opened to the room and several armed individuals entered with guns drawn.

The details are not all that important as the minions were all captured without blood shed and were held for several weeks as information was gathered about those who were really behind this plot to destroy America. 5 weeks later 23 of the 50 were lined up and shot on the Washington Square for subversive traitorous activities. Then another group were brought forth from different branches of government and they too were shot dead, which was all broadcast on live T.V.. The Congress critters who had become multi millionaires in office were simple to pick out of the so called public servants as were the Senators. The CIA and FBI got several of their top leadership removed and executed along with several other branches of government.

I was just following orders did not cut it as a defense.

We held paper ballot elections all across the country. No I.D. No vote and any possible fraud committed was investigated and if the parties were found guilty they were shot.

My name had been thrown into the mix for the position of President but I had no interest or desire to try to lead the country back into prosperity. That would need to fall upon someone much better suited than me as I am way to simple in my thoughts and actions to put up with politics.

Now in my old age while sat before the fire place I am glad we did what we did.

The End
yeah man, post it. Win or no, it can't be a bad thing to let folks know that the spirit of resistance still lives.

I think those dumbasses in the halls of power forget that sometimes.

They occasionally need to be reminded.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-08-2022, 07:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote: yeah man, post it. Win or no, it can't be a bad thing to let folks know that the spirit of resistance still lives.

Thanks for reading and taking the time to reply....it is posted there probably putting me on some 3 letter agency list....
(04-08-2022, 10:01 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 07:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote: yeah man, post it. Win or no, it can't be a bad thing to let folks know that the spirit of resistance still lives.

Thanks for reading and taking the time to reply....it is posted there probably putting me on some 3 letter agency list....

You ... dirty ... little ... subversive ...  smallmachinegun

minusculebeercheers
(04-08-2022, 10:58 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 10:01 AM)727Sky Wrote:

You ... dirty ... little ... subversive ...  smallmachinegun

minusculebeercheers
I prefer Resistance fighter; a fighter against despots and corruption and am hoping the pen is mightier than the gun....but I have my doubts that either would work as freedoms lost are seldom retrieved. minusculebeercheers
It's worth posting, I liked it. Of course I like anything involving revolt against the government.

You'll have to find a way to fit it into the 'Spring' theme though.

minusculebeercheers

[Image: new-logo-mini.png][Image: pc-mini.png]

The Shit Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Shit Tree - Jim Lahey speaking about Trudeau

(04-08-2022, 04:43 PM)MykeNukem Wrote: It's worth posting, I liked it. Of course I like anything involving revolt against the government.

You'll have to find a way to fit it into the 'Spring' theme though.

minusculebeercheers

yet they were still a problem as it was spring time and the Resistance was on the move.

Fixed !! Thanks minusculebeercheers
Very good. Hell yeah, post it up. I'm sure you'll get some fiery comments from the usual suspects. Kinda reminded me in an inverted manner of Operation Northwoods and Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party firing squad purge.

[Image: ZGWFWmu.jpg]
[Image: C2E1Ny4.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(04-09-2022, 06:54 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Very good. Hell yeah, post it up. I'm sure you'll get some fiery comments from the usual suspects. Kinda reminded me in an inverted manner of Operation Northwoods and Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party firing squad purge.

Thank you for reading and pondering. If only at some future date it could be that easy.

I look at China and some of the Sand People who are under the likes of ISIS/Taliban and I wonder if there will ever be a happy ending for mankind.

People underestimate how many stupid people there are in government leadership roles and just how dangerous they can be when protecting their own power base.
(04-14-2022, 11:17 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(04-09-2022, 06:54 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Very good. Hell yeah, post it up. I'm sure you'll get some fiery comments from the usual suspects. Kinda reminded me in an inverted manner of Operation Northwoods and Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party firing squad purge.

Thank you for reading and pondering. If only at some future date it could be that easy.

I look at China and some of the Sand People who are under the likes of ISIS/Taliban and I wonder if there will ever be a happy ending for mankind.

People underestimate how many stupid people there are in government leadership roles and just how dangerous they can be when protecting their own power base.

I dunno about a 'happy' ending, but rest assured there will be an End and really no idea how it's all going to turn out, once we come out the other side. Speculation & theories tells me it won't be very good. It's like the world's stage has become a theater of puppets. What part are we supposed to take seriously again?

Beware of the recent introduction of fear-driven augmented reality psyops disguised as whistleblowers pretending to blow whistles made out of half-truths cobbled together with old unsubstantiated and unverifiable conspiracies. I think it's aimed at making everyone look bad and before long nobody will know what is truth vs lies, and shortly thereafter nobody will care anymore. While the Roman Empire was dying, they distracted people with entertainment.

What comes after Ukraine...?

[Image: lb2ThJk.jpg]
NY Post

[Image: 8O4n3Zj.jpg]

They really been building & dumping $$$ into this alien/UFO Op narrative for some time now. Dunno if this will be next. I think later this decade when those NASA theologians decide they find aliens through that Webb lens.

Yes, agree that many under estimate the sheer number of idiots in gov't. When I read old articles from bygone days of various magazines, book excerpts, and obscure historical documents from the counterculture days through the 80s, I'm constantly amazed by the unreal shenagians and often wonder how is it that we are all still here?!
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.