Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Elites Are No Longer Sending Their Best!
Can anyone make sense of this...? I mean, if a person is required to pay someone for services rendered, that is all fair and good.
Obviously if that service is illegal, then consequences would ensue. But this tale leaves me scratching my head, especially when
different media outlets paint the incident in different tones by offering their own opinion of quotes from fellow-media outlets!

Personally, I'd have thought this was just an example of tribute for Prince Andrew destroying the Epstein Island debacle and
the contents of the suicidal-man's little black book. But that's just me.
tinybiggrin

Quote:The BBC:
Prince Andrew repays cash amid financial dispute

'The Duke and Duchess of York have been named in a court case in which a Turkish millionaire is claiming £38m has been
"dishonestly misappropriated" by a business adviser. The High Court in London has heard claims that "substantial sums" from
Nebehat Isbilen were paid to Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah.

It is understood that £750,000 has been repaid by the prince to Mrs Isbilen.
The business adviser, Selman Turk, has rejected the allegations.

The complex court case involves claims brought by 77-year-old Mrs Isbilen that her business adviser Mr Turk misused her funds.
Court documents show that among the expenditure and investments being questioned were payments to Prince Andrew and Sarah,
the Duchess of York.

According to the court papers, Mrs Isbilen claims Mr Turk advised her to make a "gift" of £750,000 to Prince Andrew, which it is
claimed she was misled into thinking was for assistance with her passport. This amount was transferred from her account on 15
November 2019.

"The representation that Mrs Isbilen needed to make a gift to the Duke of York in connection with her passport (or for any other
purpose) was false," says her legal team in their claim of dishonesty against Mr Turk.

Political prisoner
Representatives of Prince Andrew have not commented on the ongoing court case. But it is understood that the prince was not
aware of any arrangements between Mrs Isbilen and Mr Turk. And it is understood that the prince has returned £750,000 to Mrs
Isbilen.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11177]
(Left-to-Right) Top: Toes-sucked Sarah and Jeff's royal friend. Prince Andrew meeting Mr Selman Turk.
Bottom: Mr Turk chuffed to-bits with his selfie. Princess Beatrice at her wedding to someone not from
a Council-house estate.

The discovery of payments to Prince Andrew emerged after a court order allowed a search of Mr Turk's financial dealings,
as Mrs Isbilen's lawyers tried to establish the whereabouts of her assets. Court papers show that some of the lost money
had been attributed by Mr Turk to professional costs and unsuccessful investments, but there were claims of significant
amounts still to be explained.

The High Court had been told Mrs Isbilen needed help moving assets out of Turkey after her husband became a political
prisoner, and that Mr Turk was trusted to help. Jonathan Tickner, Mrs Isbilen's lawyer, said she had been "the victim of serious
fraud and financial wrongdoing", and was determined to pursue her claim against all those involved.

Court documents show that Mr Turk has disputed the allegations and disagrees with her understanding of how her assets
have been handled. Mr Turk had also been a winner of an award at the Pitch at the Palace business initiative, headed by
Prince Andrew...'

Quote:The Sun:
Prince Andrew ‘took £750,000 payment for Beatrice’s WEDDING’ from businessman at centre of High
Court fraud row

'A £750,000 payment to Prince Andrew at the centre of a High Court fraud row was meant for Princess Beatrice’s wedding,
it was claimed. The Duke of York was dragged into the £40million case thanks to an affidavit submitted to the court by the
claimant, Nebahat Evyap Isbilen.

Isbilen, the wife of an imprisoned Turkish MP, says she’s seen an email from the alleged fraudster, Selman Turk, to her bank
“explaining that this transfer was a wedding gift to Princess Beatrice owing to the close connection between our families”,
the Times reported.

The Daily Mail also reported the claim last night, after reportedly seeing a transcript of a call between the alleged victim’s
bank and a senior member of the Royal Household, who seemed to confirm the claim.

Isbilen says she entrusted her money to Turk and his companies in order to re-settle in Britain, and that she was told the
£750,000 payment was to help her obtain a British passport. Court papers allege that further payments of £350,000 linked
to Turk were made to Andrew through a third party account, along with £225,000 to the duke’s former wife, Sarah, Duchess
of York...'

Quote:The International News:
Prince Andrew, Sarah Ferguson named in £40 m international fraud case

'Prince Andrew and his former wife Sarah Ferguson have been named in  £40 million international fraud case nearly two months
after the duke settled his longtime accuser Virginia Giuffre lawsuit.

The Express UK, quoting the Telegraph, reported that Prince Andrew and Sarah were allegedly given over £1 million as gift from
the £40 million international fraud by the fraudster. They received ‘suspicious’ payments from alleged fraudster Selman Turk, a
former Goldman Sachs banker.

Evyap Isbilen, a Turkish millionaires, has claimed she was tricked into giving the royals money ‘by way of payment for assistance’
with her passport to flee her country. Prince Andrew and Sarah received 750,000 and 250,000 pounds respectively, however,
Isbilen told the high court the prince has since repaid the cash after she alleged it was a scam.

The former couple were named as having received the ‘substantial sums’ but there is no suggestion of wrongdoing on their part,
the report further claims. Evyap Isbilen said she had been hoodwinked by the middleman...'

Quote:The Daily Mail:
EXCLUSIVE: £750,000 from 'fraudster' was to fund Princess Beatrice's wedding: Astonishing admission from
Prince Andrew's aide in phonecall about cash at heart of new High Court battle

*The Duchess of York and Princess Eugenie have also been named in High Court as having received large amounts of cash
*The case involves an alleged fraudster who set up a scheme described as 'apparent money laundering'
*Turkish millionairess Nehabat Isbilen claims to have been scammed out of fortune by Selman Turk
*She claims £1.1 million of her money ended up with Andrew and now Beatrice's wedding has been used as explanation for
payment

'Buckingham Palace told bankers a mysterious £750,000 gift to Prince Andrew was for his daughter Princess Beatrice's wedding.
The Daily Mail has obtained details of an astonishing phone call to his private secretary at the time – deepening the riddle over the
money.

The Duchess of York and Princess Eugenie have also been named in the High Court as having received large amounts of cash.
The extraordinary case involves an alleged fraudster who set up a scheme described in legal documents as 'apparent money
laundering'. The Mail revealed yesterday how 77-year-old Turkish millionairess Nebahat Isbilen claims to have been scammed
out of her fortune by businessman Selman Turk. She is suing him in the High Court over £40million she says is missing.

She claims £1.1million of her money ended up with Andrew. He has repaid £750,000 but has not explained why it was paid into
his account at royal bank Coutts in November 2019 in the first place. Mrs Isbilen alleges she was tricked into giving the duke the
money by Mr Turk, who she says falsely told her the payment was because Andrew had helped her obtain a passport.

Now the Mail can reveal that the duke's former private secretary Amanda Thirsk gave the wedding explanation for the payment.
Beatrice married Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in a private ceremony in Windsor in July 2020.

The Mail has obtained a transcript of the phone call Mrs Thirsk received from Mrs Isbilen's bank on November 14, 2019, querying
the purpose of the £750,000 transfer from her account to the duke's personal account at Coutts. Mrs Thirsk, who was a senior member
of the Royal Household at the time but no longer works there, said: 'It's a gift for the wedding, a wedding gift.'

The riddle of the money took a series of dramatic twists yesterday as court documents claimed Andrew's ex-wife was sent payments
totalling £225,000, while his younger daughter Eugenie received £25,000, including a £15,000 'birthday gift' – five months before the
actual day. Andrew is not accused of any wrongdoing and he is not central to the complex legal proceedings which are still at an early
stage at the High Court.

Mrs Isbilen is the wife of a Turkish MP jailed in their homeland on 'politically motivated' charges. 
She fled to London, asking Mr Turk to help her move her $90million (£68million) fortune out of the country, the court has heard.
Mr Turk denies dishonestly 'misappropriating' her money. He says that Mrs Isbilen decided to give Andrew the money 'on her own initiative'.

Former Goldman Sachs banker Mr Turk, 35, has been living in a property owned by the Queen, court documents suggest.
The £750,000 payment to the duke was made nine days after Mr Turk won an award at Pitch@Palace, Andrew's Dragons' Den-style
scheme for entrepreneurs. Mr Turk could not be contacted for comment. 

Andrew's spokesman said: 'We are unable to comment on an ongoing legal case', while a spokesman for his ex-wife said: 'The Duchess
was completely unaware of the allegations that have since emerged against Mr Turk.  'She is naturally concerned by what has been
alleged against him.' Mrs Thirsk said she 'would not be involved in anything improper'...'

Is this the similar antic Steele used for his fake dossier?!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-02-2022, 09:21 AM)BIAD Wrote: Can anyone make sense of this...? I mean, if a person is required to pay someone for services rendered, that is all fair and good.
Obviously if that service is illegal, then consequences would ensue. But this tale leaves me scratching my head, especially when
different media outlets paint the incident in different tones by offering their own opinion of quotes from fellow-media outlets!

Personally, I'd have thought this was just an example of tribute for Prince Andrew destroying the Epstein Island debacle and
:tinybiggrin:

I just read through all that nonsense and it's just gossip..

Clearly common sense dictates the money was given for some purpose, but only Prince Andrew and the alleged embezzler knows the actual reason.

It could truly have been so that the alleged embezzler was given the kind of attention and treatment he wanted, without the Prince knowing - although you'd think the actually wealthy could spot a con man.

As far as the Turkish woman's wealth, her husband likely stole it from the taxpayers of Turkey, which would be why she needed another party to help smuggle the money out of the country. Sounds to me like she got as good as her husband likely gave, when she hired a con and gave him full access to the money. But that's just common sense conjecture.
(04-02-2022, 12:04 PM)Grace Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 09:21 AM)BIAD Wrote: Can anyone make sense of this...?

I couldn't make it through.  LOLOLOL

People who have unlimited access to money do weird things with it.  750K is nothing to people with billions and billions (likely more than a trillion even).
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I thought that dude got 'excommunicated' from the Royal Family.

Is he back now?

BTW...Epstein was MURDERED!
(04-02-2022, 04:49 PM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: I thought that dude got 'excommunicated' from the Royal Family.

Is he back now?

BTW...Epstein was MURDERED!

Yeah, it seems that since Virginia's pay-off (and warning), Prince Andrew's people have been working hard
to get the media to forget his interactions with the late-imprisoned chap who took his own life with twisted
toilet-paper.
tinyhuh

Give it a couple of months and the Pizza restaurant that Prince Andrew swore he took his daughter to in
Woking at the time of Giuffre's claim will mysteriously close.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I must be a peon but I'm sure I would notice if 3/4's of a million dollars magically appeared in my bank account.

I also did not know Prince Andrew was in charge of the countries passport service. Those royals sure are earning their keep, eh?  

I never knew being a creepy child-diddler was so lucrative.
(04-02-2022, 12:04 PM)Grace Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 09:21 AM)BIAD Wrote: Can anyone make sense of this...? I mean, if a person is required to pay someone for services rendered, that is all fair and good.

tinybiggrin

Clearly common sense dictates the money was given for some purpose, but only Prince Andrew and the alleged embezzler knows the actual reason.

It could truly have been so that the alleged embezzler was given the kind of attention and treatment he wanted, without the Prince knowing - although you'd think the actually wealthy could spot a con man.

As far as the Turkish woman's wealth, her husband likely stole it from the taxpayers of Turkey, which would be why she needed another party to help smuggle the money out of the country. Sounds to me like she got as good as her husband likely gave, when she hired a con and gave him full access to the money. But that's just common sense conjecture.

I couldn't get all the way through it. It left my head spinning and my eyes crossed trying to look in two different directions at once. Part of my problem was an oddity that got stuck in my head early on that I could not shake - that the lady had to give Andy 750,000 pounds as a "gift" regarding service done on her passport... and that led me to wonder just what was wrong with her passport that it would take 3/4 of a million pounds to sort it out... I mean, did she have to be smuggled into the UK or something? Was she "people-trafficked"?

Trying to make sense of that would not allow me to concentrate on the rest.

I do wonder if Andy needs any help at his passport mill business, though!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I just love how the media and lawyers can take, "Did you take money that wasn't yours?" and turn it into a 50 page essay on the wingspan of the european finch.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln