Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arizona
Yes Corruption has been exposed in Arizona and it being dealt with.

Quote:Arizona will require voters to prove citizenship and residency, angering activists
Hey! Activists, You can Kiss MY ASS!
I did everything the right way to become an American Citizen. I am a Naturalized American. 
Illegals and the Dead have no right to vote, I DO!

Quote:[/url][url=https://www.foxnews.com/category/us/us-regions/southwest/arizona]Arizona residents will now need to show proof of citizenship in order to vote in a presidential election, sparking anger from some activists. 

"Election integrity means counting every lawful vote and prohibiting any attempt to illegally cast a vote," Gov. Dough Ducey said in a letter explaining his decision to sign the bill Wednesday. 

The bill requires voters in presidential elections to show proof of citizenship, including by providing a driver’s license or tribal ID number, or a copy of a birth certificate, passport or naturalization documents.
The bill also requires newly registered voters to show proof of address that they are an Arizona resident. 

The only way the Democrats can when is Arizona is by Cheating and the influx of Progressive Morons from California.

Quote:Republicans say roughly 31,500 voters have not shown proof of citizenship. 

Activists, however, fear it could affect hundreds of thousands of people who have not updated their driver’s license or voter registration recently. 

"Arizona’s way out on a limb here," litigation director for the Fair Elections Center Jon Sherman told Fox 10. "The provisions in this bill are not really found anywhere in the country."

They are illegals and have NO Drivers Lic. If you DL expires your auto insurance cancels your insurance in this state, Auto insurance is a Law here to drive.
I've been hit Twice by  illegals and both times they jump out and ran.
The owner of the car on the registration is fake, the DL used to purchase the car at a Buy here Pay car lot or of the internet if a fake ID.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It's funny to me that anyone could get away with voting without having to show proper ID. Never have I gone to vote (even on local elections) that I did not have to show proper identification in order to receive my ballot. Even the one time I did "mail-in/absentee" voting I had to send a copy of my ID and SS card with the request form. 

It's sad that fraud has become so prevalent in our voting systems that we have to pass more laws to re-iterate the laws that have already been in place for years!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
I wonder how much longer the 'voter ID is racist' garbage can go on?

Many of the same people who believe this is absolute truth are the same one who believe everyone should have vaccine passports. How that reconciles in their brain? I have no idea.
(03-31-2022, 04:29 PM)guohua Wrote: Yes Corruption has been exposed in Arizona and it being dealt with.

Quote:Republicans say roughly 31,500 voters have not shown proof of citizenship. 

Activists, however, fear it could affect hundreds of thousands of people who have not updated their driver’s license or voter registration recently. 

"Arizona’s way out on a limb here," litigation director for the Fair Elections Center Jon Sherman told Fox 10. "The provisions in this bill are not really found anywhere in the country."

They are illegals and have NO Drivers Lic. If you DL expires your auto insurance cancels your insurance in this state, Auto insurance is a Law here to drive.
I've been hit Twice by  illegals and both times they jump out and ran.
The owner of the car on the registration is fake, the DL used to purchase the car at a Buy here Pay car lot or of the internet if a fake ID.

I moved to my present location in August, 2020. I updated my Driver's License and Voter registration during the week leading up to the move, so that they would be ready to go as soon as we got moved in, because I put driving and voting as high priorities. If those folks the activists are lamenting over haven't updated their credentials, then clearly neither driving nor voting is a priority for them.

Don't give us shit over securing elections and ensuring electoral integrity. Instead, get on those slack-assed "voters" you're so damned worried about! You know who they are - the ones that can't be assed to get their shit together.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Here in Kentucky when you get a DL, you are automatically registered to vote. 

And if you move, you need to provide proof of where you are living to vote in that polling place, or go back to your old one if you haven't updated your DL.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere