Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI Cyber Chief can't find Hunter Biden's laptop... AGAIN!!!
Surprise! Surprise!
Even Ray Charles saw this coming!
smallrofl

Also this:
Gaetz tries to get Hunter Biden laptop into Congressional Record, blocked by Nadler
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
His password was Hunter002???

FFS! 

Apparently the apple didn't fall to far from the moron tree  minusculebonker
(03-29-2022, 08:03 PM)sugarmonkey Wrote: His password was Hunter002???

FFS! 

Apparently the apple didn't fall to far from the moron tree  minusculebonker

Well, at least the password wasn't "password"  tinylaughing
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
If their mouths are moving they are lying... Proof positive right here.
(03-29-2022, 08:07 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Well, at least the password wasn't "password"  tinylaughing

That is true!!!  tinylaughing
(03-29-2022, 07:48 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Surprise! Surprise!
Even Ray Charles saw this coming!
smallrofl

Also this:
Gaetz tries to get Hunter Biden laptop into Congressional Record, blocked by Nadler

Didn't the repair guy say he made a Copy of the Hard Drive? I think I would have  made10 or 12. Use Half to black mail slo joe and son and the other hald as insurance to hold over their heads if anything happens to me or family, and i mean if we even sneeze funny there on their way to people that will make sure it's seen. Not just by stooges that work for the govberment.
[Image: TWBB.png]

It seems quite apparent the cabinet agencies no longer see Congress as anything to worry about. 

They will do their own thing, whatever that is. Want to cut our budget Congress? You'll either end up blackmailed, JFK-ed, or never get reelected again.

So... what do we as citizens do about that?
(03-30-2022, 01:11 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: It seems quite apparent the cabinet agencies no longer see Congress as anything to worry about. 

They will do their own thing, whatever that is. Want to cut our budget Congress? You'll either end up blackmailed, JFK-ed, or never get reelected again.

Nuke them ALL from orbit
It's the only way to be sure!
(03-30-2022, 02:21 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 01:11 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: It seems quite apparent the cabinet agencies no longer see Congress as anything to worry about. 

Nuke them ALL from orbit
It's the only way to be sure!
Strategic employment of Rods from God. Might work. If only there was a semblance of accountability for these sleazy pieces of...............
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
(03-30-2022, 03:17 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Strategic employment of Rods from God. Might work. If only there was a semblance of accountability for these sleazy pieces of...............

Interesting additional detail I found about this on TOS: Congressman Gaetz is after people's security clearances.

Quote:Gaetz is a clever SOB. Stripping someone of their clearance is the easiest way to eliminate them from government service. 

It's not about holding a SECRET Clearance or a TOP SECRET clearance. It's awarding someone with a Position of Trust and Responsibility. When that status is revoked, there's almost no way to get it back. Sort'a like getting finding yourself on the No-Fly list. Permanent exile for all intents and purposes. 
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
At least someone is trying to use the system against the system. Its a way to start clarifying the filth. My hope is others follow Gaetz lead in this and use the system to clean the system of its corrupted core.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
(03-30-2022, 04:24 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 03:17 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Strategic employment of Rods from God. Might work. If only there was a semblance of accountability for these sleazy pieces of...............

Interesting additional detail I found about this on TOS: Congressman Gaetz is after people's security clearances.

Quote:Gaetz is a clever SOB. Stripping someone of their clearance is the easiest way to eliminate them from government service. 

It's not about holding a SECRET Clearance or a TOP SECRET clearance. It's awarding someone with a Position of Trust and Responsibility. When that status is revoked, there's almost no way to get it back. Sort'a like getting finding yourself on the No-Fly list. Permanent exile for all intents and purposes. 

Losing a position is NOTHING compared to loosing your clearance.  You can always find another job that requires a clearance if you are dismissed, with a different agency, command or contractor.  If you already have a clearance its even easier to get hired, they dont have to spend money to have you cleared only to find you cant be.  Its a huge leg up jobhunting.   Losing it is equivalent to having your medical license revoked or being disbarred.  You are done.