Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMERGENCY CURFEW: Spring Breakers Turn Miami Beach into Third World War Zone
Quote:A state of emergency was declared in Miami Beach after spring breakers went on a violent rampage. Video, posted below, shows a massive mob of thugs and thugettes shooting guns and literally fighting in the streets. At least five people were shot.

See videos of the darling little animals at link
https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/emerge...-war-zone/
(03-29-2022, 07:07 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:A state of emergency was declared in Miami Beach after spring breakers went on a violent rampage. Video, posted below, shows a massive mob of thugs and thugettes shooting guns and literally fighting in the streets. At least five people were shot.

I do commiserate, but it's still Miami - what wasn't Third World about it to begin with?

That's kinda why Spring Breakers go to Miami Beach - they can get away with any damned thing they want, because civilization is not there. It just don't exist. I've thought about moving there myself.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Charming revelers. 

Back in the stone age I went to Daytona beach one spring break. I do not recall getting into any fights or pulling girls weaves off though. I must have missed out.

You think they could have stayed home and gotten into fights. Saved themselves a lot of money.
(03-29-2022, 02:42 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Charming revelers. 

Back in the stone age I went to Daytona beach one spring break. I do not recall getting into any fights or pulling girls weaves off though. I must have missed out.

You think they could have stayed home and gotten into fights. Saved themselves a lot of money.

I had a sizable property about 20 miles inland.  The last piece of it just went to market.  Used to let bikers set-up camp in the pasture.  When they were there ... all crime stopped ... and most people would be surprised at the amount of bad stuff that happens to people out in them woods.

I'd run a hose, electrical drops, put out trash cans, and about a dozen rakes.  Didn't have to say word-one to those guys.  All them pine needles and scrub oak leaves would be gone by the day they rolled out to wherever they were going.  One year though, they just stopped coming.  Might have been that the place was pretty much abandoned and camping sucks when there's no running water or electricity.  Who knows?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
If they are attending a college, they need some disciplinary actions when they get back on campus after break. Otherwise it's up to their parents to deal with unless they are on their own, then tough luck kiddos.
(03-29-2022, 03:32 PM)Snarl Wrote:

I had a sizable property about 20 miles inland.  The last piece of it just went to market.  Used to let bikers set-up camp in the pasture.  When they were there ... all crime stopped ... and most people would be surprised at the amount of bad stuff that happens to people out in them woods.

I'd run a hose, electrical drops, put out trash cans, and about a dozen rakes.  Didn't have to say word-one to those guys.  All them pine needles and scrub oak leaves would be gone by the day they rolled out to wherever they were going.  One year though, they just stopped coming.  Might have been that the place was pretty much abandoned and camping sucks when there's no running water or electricity.  Who knows?

Was your propertiy in Bay County or were you talking about Volusia County. Can't say much Volusia, but people would be surprised just how close the Boonies use to be to the beaches along the Gulf Coast.

I can remember back in the late 70's 80's and early 90's Hwy 98 was just a 2 lane road and nothing but pines and scrub oaks between Sandestin and Panama City Beach. There would be a small Town like Santa Rosa Beach every few miles or so but it was mostly empty.

Now you'd have to beat me to go down 98.
[Image: TWBB.png]

727Sky

Spring Break in Florida has been going down the tube for years. They need to make the area as inhospitable as possible. The only places that are making a profit, are the places that are selling alcohol, and with the the carnage they leave in their wake, is it really worth it?

We have a lost generation. We have a group of children that were raised to have no drive, no ambition, and with the expectation that what they need will be given to them.

I was called out for a Crisis Field Response twice yesterday. I provided care and services for three young people that I truly believe were surprised that their activities contributed to them needing my services.

None of these three thought for one second pass the moment of their actions. I think that the decision to teach kids that 2+2 can equal five, has backfired and in more than one way.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Ritalin kids getting college degrees.

What could go wrong ?  tinylaughing

[Image: Skull-Evil.png]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Let's stop calling them "Spring Breakers" and call them what they actually are: Traveling bands of straight up THUGS!

My sister and BIL sold their house at the beach and moved back inland less than a year ago. Spring Breakers aren't just college kids getting drunk, laid and letting off steam any longer. They are vandals, thieves, rapists and organized gangs whose idea of a good time is destruction and violence!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(03-29-2022, 03:52 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 03:32 PM)Snarl Wrote:

I had a sizable property about 20 miles inland.

Was your propertiy in Bay County or were you talking about Volusia County. Can't say much Volusia, but people would be surprised just how close the Boonies use to be to the beaches along the Gulf Coast.

I can remember back in the late 70's 80's and early 90's Hwy 98 was just a 2 lane road and nothing but pines and scrub oaks between Sandestin and Panama City Beach. There would be a small Town like Santa Rosa Beach every few miles or so but it was mostly empty.

Now you'd have to beat me to go down 98.

Volusia ... just follow Hwy 40 out of Ormond Beach.  Went back to bury my old man and later my mom.  Got a brother down there I talk to on the phone.  No real reason/interest to go back.

The humidity is the absolute pits. Probably what's making everyone crazy down there right now.  tinybighuh When I'm driving south and come up on the Tennessee border, you can see the humidity line rising up right there.  I'll take snows a couple times/year over the-wet-that-doesn't-wipe-off.

I do love those small towns you mentioned.  They're all over the place if you're looking though.  One of the nicest things about hunting public lands is you get to drive through those parts.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Maybe this Spring Break activity, is hiding something else.

Subterfuge, money laundering, drug activity, illegal immigrants. Open borders. The perfect storm.

They say the majority came from Alabama. Maybe they learned from Ozarks 101.

Panama City Beach Police Confiscate Guns, Make Arrests Over Weekend

• minusculebeercheers 

The sequel to my best selling book, "Why Jesus Voted For Trump" is going to be called, "Why The Evil Left Ruins Everything".

Spring break will have it's own chapter.

tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Why do these Hooligans even deserve a Spring Break?  tinysure

For the past two years neither them or those worthless Bags Of Bones call Teacher/Professors have been in a Classroom, mostly Zoom or given a Free Passing Grade for pronouncing their name correctly,,,,, NOT Spelling their own name, just saying it.

I have not hired any of them last two graduates.

They can not even answer the phone without using words like Uh, Like or Bro.
Then there is the way they respond to patient's question, unprofessional.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-29-2022, 04:55 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Let's stop calling them "Spring Breakers" and call them what they actually are: Traveling bands of straight up THUGS!

My sister and BIL sold their house at the beach and moved back inland less than a year ago. Spring Breakers aren't just college kids getting drunk, laid and letting off steam any longer. They are vandals, thieves, rapists and organized gangs whose idea of a good time is destruction and violence!

Spring Break is a draw for wolves, con men, rapist, deviants, and opportunist.

You don't let loose a bunch of ignorant, naive, egotistical, high or drunk, young people in an area, and not expect the vermin to go out of the woodwork.

Spring Break has become one of the most dangerous and most stupid event that anyone could participate in.

• minusculebeercheers 

Way back 40 years ago, the worst it could get was thousands of yewts (and their dogs) sprawled out drunk on the sand, in various states of being unclothed (but not the dogs, because that would be weird).   Just occasionally there were ambulances because of intoxicated faceplants or ODs.    I guess we couldn't afford to get really dangerous.   Almost everyone I knew was armed;  only a complete idiot would have started anything.    Spring break was fun.   We took controlled substances and *gasp* ate breakfast at 3:00 a.m.   

I don't know when or why so many people got so angry and aggressive, particularly in huge groups dedicated to partying.   

I've learned since then, though, to be wary of crowds.   Crowds sometimes spontaneously lose all semblance of individuality and morph into a ....  hive-mind mob, that loses its mind.  It's like sharks in blood diffused water.   I remember being at Dog Beach near San Diego in the early 80's and the people just kept coming and coming and pretty soon it was hazardous to be in the water.   That was my first experience of being truly frightened of a huge, drunken mob.    Two days later, 75% of the group moved somewhere else.   It was a great week after that.   

Oh Jeez, lookit me, I'm rambling again.   That won't get better with age.   minusculeheadbanging
(03-29-2022, 04:38 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Ritalin kids getting college degrees.

What could go wrong ?  tinylaughing

[Image: Skull-Evil.png]

[Image: m0AGLU2.jpg]

5G activated pills to dispense the SSRIs and anti-psychotics when you start to get too agitated. That’s right back to work you go.

Quote:Their ingestible device, known as the self-orienting millimeter scale applicator, or SOMA, is inspired by the self-orienting leopard tortoise, a species that can flip itself over when on its back. The SOMA’s shape and density distribution were optimized so that the microneedle lands in the stomach in the same orientation every time.
Harvard Gazette
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(03-29-2022, 07:23 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I do commiserate, but it's still Miami - what wasn't Third World about it to begin with?

That's kinda why Spring Breakers go to Miami Beach - they can get away with any damned thing they want, because civilization is not there. It just don't exist. I've thought about moving there myself.

If I was American and living in Miami beach during Spring break I would move to Chicago cos it's safer...

Well, thats what I saw on telly in that hospital series with that dead ugly actor bloke called George Clooney!

No... on a more serious note... I would join in on the fun myself as best as I can at my ripening age without getting a hernia at the same time.

Fruit juice anyone? "Hands out pitcher"

Rod
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!

On a good note this could be Netflix first white washed movie "spring break of hell" starring Dicaprio, depp,cruise, as the white nationalist gang terrorizing Miami.
(03-30-2022, 03:23 PM)interupt42 Wrote:

On a good note this could be Netflix first white washed movie "spring break of hell" starring Dicaprio, depp,cruise, as the white nationalist gang terrorizing Miami.

BuzzNado AKA Drunken Sharks with Speedos
(03-29-2022, 06:05 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Maybe this Spring Break activity, is hiding something else.

Subterfuge, money laundering, drug activity, illegal immigrants. Open borders. The perfect storm.

They say the majority came from Alabama. Maybe they learned from Ozarks 101.

Panama City Beach Police Confiscate Guns, Make Arrests Over Weekend

Do college kids keep hardware like this in their dorms???