Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saudi and Iran doing their best to screw Biden and people who need gas
We have heard how the USA is working on a new nuclear deal with Iran and using Russia to do the negotiations ...Hopefully if a deal is reached it will not include suitcases full of money like last time ! On the other side we have Saudi Arabia who is pissed off at America for trying to do a deal with Iran.

Both Saudi and Israel have a strong fear of an nuclear armed Iran due to some of the things the regime has said in the past, like, "I will kill you and wipe you from the map" sort of stuff... Which sounds like fighting words to me... tinywhat

Saudi is not happy with Biden and his administration and also likes high prices for a barrel of oil so Biden's request for more oil output goes unheeded... 
I started to believe that each president was worse than the last starting with Bush Sr. Actually I started saying that with Bill Clinton, but when I looked back, not a single one was as good or better than the last. Trump, as much as they tried to stop him, was doing pretty good IMO. But that wasn't making up for all those that came before and the one now.

I'm not talking little things here, each president has been majorly worse than the last. I kept telling myself, "This has got to be the worst one yet", but it never ends and each election brings in someone new that you can't believe is that bad.
(03-28-2022, 02:05 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I started to believe that each president was worse than the last starting with Bush Sr. Actually I started saying that with Bill Clinton, but when I looked back, not a single one was as good or better than the last. Trump, as much as they tried to stop him, was doing pretty good IMO. But that wasn't making up for all those that came before and the one now.

I'm not talking little things here, each president has been majorly worse than the last. I kept telling myself, "This has got to be the worst one yet", but it never ends and each election brings in someone new that you can't believe is that bad.

I think we have to take some responsibility for some of that.

We ignored the importance of the office of the President, when things looked like they were going well, putting people in office because of how they looked, and because of their personalities.

Soon the Presidency became a position that even Mickey Mouse could fill. 

Now we find ourselves in a fine mess, with an elite few at the reins, and we feel powerless.

I often wonder what would happen if we could arrange a miracle. What if we could pull off people just not buying anything,  not even a soda pop, for just 5 days?

You think they would hear us then?

I know it sounds crazy. My excuse is, I just got up and I have not had my ginger tea, yet.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(03-28-2022, 11:53 AM)727Sky Wrote: will not include suitcases full of money

I thought it was plane loads full of pallets of money.
And they still didn't keep their word.

But allah says it all right to lie to infidels.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(03-28-2022, 02:47 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 11:53 AM)727Sky Wrote: will not include suitcases full of money

I thought it was plane loads full of pallets of money.
And they still didn't keep their word.

But allah says it all right to lie to infidels.

OK pallets full of suitcases of money...Easier to pass out the bribes that way minusculebeercheers
Ironic that we are losing all of those "paid allies" that Obama bowed so deep and shelled out so much cash for as they all seem to have Russia's back now. I read last night that even Dubai is accepting those "Russian oligarchs" with open arms!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Who else thinks Russia has all the Iran enriched uranium in "holding" ?

Wake up !!!  tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(03-28-2022, 06:57 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Who else thinks Russia has all the Iran enriched uranium in "holding" ?

Wake up !!!  tinylaughing

They do and if they didn't,,,, Hilary would sell it to them.
China has all the Lithium for the Electric Cars, Cell Phone, Computers and the Lithium Iron Phosphate and Ion batteries.

The United States has one open pit mine in Nevada that the Liberal Greenies don't like after Trump wanted it in full operation and there is a very good possibility of Lithium in the Salton Sea area, but then again, now the Biden administration does not see the importance of mining there, China has all the Lithium the Hunter Biden and the "Big Man" Joe Biden needs.

So, you buy an electric vehicle, you are paying China and the Bidens.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]