Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Valiant Thor
Does anyone believe in the Presence of a Being known as Valiant Thor, from Venus or the interior of Venus actually.
[Image: Valiant_thor.jpg] It has been said that the movie titled "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was about this Being.
Here is a pretty good article about the whole incident.
Link

It is pretty well documented that POTUS Eisenhower did meet with representatives of different Aliens.

Here is an interesting video 

I'm just putting this out there for our members to digest and makeup your own minds by investigating what you can.
Maybe @"A51Watcher"  has something to add.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thanks @"guohua". I'll need to watch the video when i have a bit
more time.  I know that I've come across Valiant Thor in some of
my UFO books. I just can't remember the details. 
I'll check it out though.
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar
I had totally forgotten about the story of Valiant Thor but it is indeed quite the story.

Will be interesting to see if anyone posts some info I haven read yet about it, though with age comes a fuzzy memory so maybe it will all be new to me. Ha
"Earth - Mostly Harmless" ~ The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
(03-27-2022, 11:48 PM)guohua Wrote: Does anyone believe in the Presence of a Being known as Valiant Thor, from Venus or the interior of Venus actually.
[Image: Valiant_thor.jpg] It has been said that the movie titled "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was about this Being.
Link

It is pretty well documented that POTUS Eisenhower did meet with representatives of different Aliens.

Here is an interesting video 

I'm just putting this out there for our members to digest and makeup your own minds by investigating what you can.

Everybody knows that Thor is a little gray dude and is Supreme Commander Of The Asgard Fleet
who's alter ego, is a hologram.

Wonder if Ike had to face the hammer

He was a evil MFin android /cyborg in American Horror Story: Double Feature who did ike and mamie wrong

[Image: TWBB.png]

"I'm just putting this out there for our members to digest and makeup your own minds by investigating what you can.Maybe @"A51Watcher"  has something to add."

There a book called 'Stranger At the Pentagon' written about him by Frank Stranges.

Here is a link to the pdf of that book -https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/6...on-revised

Make up your own mind about the case.

(03-27-2022, 11:48 PM)guohua Wrote: Does anyone believe in the Presence of a Being known as Valiant Thor, from Venus or the interior of Venus actually.
 It has been said that the movie titled "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was about this Being.
Link

You rang...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11082]

Quote:"Val" Valiant Thor is a delegate of the "High Council" who had VIP status at the Pentagon from 1957 to 1960 to discuss concerns of the Cold War, leading up to the Cuban Missile Crisis. The book "Stranger at the Pentagon" by Frank Stranges (1967), in support of Harley Andrew Byrd, gives a UFO account of Thor being a Venusian.

Vid from my favorite Anthropologist... The People of Other Worlds - ROBERT SEPEHR

In this inverted upside down world I'm not sure what to believe in anymore regards to this subject matter, definitely intriguing but possible? Who knows.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

I made up my mind about Valiant Thor many, many years ago.

I believe he was a product of the 1950's and 1960's "contactee" scene. Back in those days, science fiction stories were regularly set on Venus and Mars. People believed they were habitable, and any place habitable is sure to be inhabited. One of my favorite books from those days was Robert A, Heinlein's "Red Planet".

Most folks believed that Venus and Mars were just like Earth, habitable and inhabited. Nearly 200 years ago, they thought the same of the moon. So, the "contactees", in order to entertain their audience, made up tales of beautiful Venusians and rugged Martians, in keeping with their Greek mythology counterparts.

Then the lander probes of the late 196's and 1970's came along and put the lie to that mythology. Mars has a database all it's own, which I won't go into here. Valiant Thor was claimed to be Venusian, so Venus it the planet we are concerned about in this discussion. Venus is hot. I mean REALLY hot. If I could survive on the Venusian surface, I could melt the lead to cast my bullets without a hot pot. Lead melts at around 650 degrees Fahrenheit. Venus tops that, with a surface temperature around 950 degrees Fahrenheit. The rains on Venus are sulfuric acid. Not to worry, however - they never collect on the surface in puddles or anything. Evaporation from the extreme heat takes care of that. Russia sent several probes to Venus that landed on the surface, all named "Venera" with a number attached. I don't believe a single one survived more than an hour on the surface... and they were made of metal.

The Venera landers sent back images before they melted. You can still find them on the internet. Nothing but a vista of murkiness and flat rocks, as far as the eye can see.

Wherever Thor is from, he is not from Venus if he is made of flesh and blood that can survive on Earth. Whether he is from Earth, or elsewhere, the fact that he claimed to be from Venus marks him as someone up to no good. 

I don't trust anything I hear about him, based upon that fact. If he were an honest man, there would be no need to lie about his origins.

ETA: And he mention of Howard Menger? Menger was a charlatan, even among "contactees" His favorite vacation spot was Venus.

And the mention of no belly button - I recall years ago that I mentioned "I wouldn't know him from Adam" in the presence of a preacher named Jack Hamilton. He immediately piped up and said "Adam didn't have a belly button." When I asked for clarification, Jack said "Adam wasn't born of woman. He didn't have a belly button."

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

It always saddens me when I have to do this, these tales I grew up on and even though, I knew the backdrop of 'Valiant Thor'
would immediately expose the silliness of the claim -along with his name, I wallowed in the fictional enjoyment of the whole
buffoonery.

Have you noticed, the chiseled features of @EndtheMadnessNow's image and how the more-rugged blonde-maned Valiant
Thor had changed from the slim, handsome dark-haired and younger man in @hounddoghowlie's image...? Is it merely a
natural part of Venusian evolution of hair-colouring or did this alien feel the need for hair-dye?

Considering his alleged influence he had in the powerful circles Valiant Thor was supposed to mix in, one would think he'd have
given us the ingredients for a material that could endure the horrible environment of his 'home planet'. Number Nine and Ten of
the Soviet's Venera expeditions did show an inhospitable place and yet, many bought the concept that a couple of photographs
stating some basically human-like species lived underground and constructed a unique -for its era, apparatus that could travel
the twenty-five million miles to tell us about... about what?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11088]
Mr Thor's stomping-ground.

Mid-March, 1957.
What did the Venusian give us in the three years Valiant Thor was here?
Well, after landing in a farmer's field in Alexandria, Virginia, Valiant Thor commanded his two fellow-occupants of the craft -that
is never discussed, to remain with their vehicle and then instructs the local Police -who'd arrived in the location for some reason,
that he needed to speak to the President of The United States. Maybe the lack of yester-year's media showing up to a spaceship
arrival is an indicator of how laziness in Journalism is impacting today on their trade.

One may presume that Thor's home-planet had been monitoring our communications and understood how our hierarchical strata
of power works and ergo, not asked to speak to the White House Janitor. It seems this manner of ranked-governance is also how
they do things out there among the stars.

Whisked away from the scene of his smouldering touchdown, Valiant Thor arrives at the President's residence and meets with
Secretary of Defence, Neil H McElroy and accepting the handsome young Venusian's credentials, invites him into the Oval Office.
Dwight D. Eisenhower was there along with Vice-President Richard Nixon and his Joint Chiefs, so Valiant had landed on his feet
from the get-go.

Valiant Thor laid it out as thus: The Intergalactic High Council were beginning to sweat about the nuclear capabilities of this little
blue planet and what mess we could make for them. I'd wager you feel unlucky right now for not being born on Venus, all this stuff
about space-travelling committees would be common knowledge to those on a planet that can melt lead any day of the week on
its surface. Sadly, they just left us out of the whole game for some reason.

In a nutshell, Valiant's superiors didn't want us to blow ourselves up, it can make a mess and the Intergalactic High Council don't
employ Janitors like the White House does. (Was a Vladimir Thor discussing the same dilemma with Nikita Khrushchev in the
Kremlin at that moment or did he only speak with those who shunned Communism?)

Anyway, Thor stuck around in an advisory capacity and even though Eisenhower wanted to tell the public about his out-of-this
-world confidant, Tricky Dickie and the traditionally grave-faced Joint Chiefs talked him out of it.
(Damn, lucked-out again!)

Frank Stranges was supposed to be a Chaplain with top security-clearance at the Pentagon (he wasn't), did break the news
on the young Venusian and claims he met Valiant and this two friends on several occasions. When I say 'break-the-news',
I meant he wrote a book where sources is another word for ketchup.
Stranges' claims were backed-up by the nephew author of Admiral Richard E. Byrd, which makes it okay.

After the three years were up and on March 16 1960, Valiant said goodbye to the innocent middle and upper-class people
he'd mixed with and buggered-off back to Venus.

Since we can later assume Thor didn't have an equal passing-on this type of intergalactic warning to the Russians, they
built the sixteen Venera space probes and unknowingly followed the three Buzz Lightyears to their home planet. It was
reported after hearing of the waste of materials and effects on the climate due to the expeditions, a young John Kerry
wept.

But wait... there's more.
Val Thor -'cos that what his friends called him, also explained lesser-known revelations of how his people exist in the grim
environment of Venus. He told us that many races like his own, live underground (where your probes won't see us... can't
we catch one freakin' break here?!) and that these multitudes of aliens will quietly come here to help our planet's seemingly
insurmountable problems.

But what the now-blonde-haired dude from Venus was most happy to pass along was that the Intergalactic High Council and
all those it served enjoyed Christ's presence in the universe and that it was heart-warming to see Christ's advanced teaching
continuing here on the Earth. Jeez, did Big Val mean the white guy who the Jews nailed on a cross...? I guess the high-falutin
Sadducees are on a blacklist somewhere up there among the stars.

It's a shame, because it's a fine story. It was just an era where the world was still recovering from a war and a bright future
was hoped to lie ahead for us. The Forties and Fifties had screamed of restraint and guys like Thor were a possible doorway
into an approaching time of wished-for goodness. It's just a shame the granite-jawed Venusian couldn't stick around and enjoy
the free-love, the Kent State shootings, Kennedy visiting Dallas, The Beatles and a certain man he'd met with having to resign
as President.

C'est La Vie -as they say on Saturn.
tinywondering

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
So Venusians are white...and look like movie stars from the 1950's.
What a surprise.

This is likely some 1950's cover for Operation Paperclip.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(03-28-2022, 01:38 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: So Venusians are white...and look like movie stars from the 1950's.
What a surprise.

This is likely some 1950's cover for Operation Paperclip.

Yes, Venusians do not follow the Earth's evolutionary skin-pigmentation agenda in regards of being next-but-one
to the sun and tend -during their aging process, to resemble a cross between Rock Hudson and Doc Savage.
tinyhuh
@"EndtheMadnessNow" 
Thanks, I'll have to watch that video.

Here is another link to the book "Stranger at the Pentagon" Link
(03-28-2022, 04:10 PM)guohua Wrote: @"EndtheMadnessNow" 

Nice! Thanks for the linky.

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

(03-28-2022, 07:12 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 04:10 PM)guohua Wrote: @"EndtheMadnessNow" 

Nice! Thanks for the linky.

You and everyone is very welcome.

It would appear from reading a few pages tha Mr. Thor was a Religious Man.
(03-28-2022, 07:12 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Nice! Thanks for the linky.

Don't get me wrong @EndtheMadnessNow, I do want to believe that outsiders came to quell our hunger to destroy our world,
but Frank Stranges' account just doesn't cut-it. The Valiant Thor story runs parallel with similar revealing-but-not-revealing tales
of the extraordinary.

Some accounts say Val brought a tape-recording from the High Council for President Eisenhower to listen to
 A tape-recorder...?! Mr Thor's companions on the voyage were called 'Donn, Jill, and Taniya' (the three in the photo).
Odd human-names from a world filled with methane and some accounts say the trio stayed with the landed craft.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11111]

He offered a-more spiritual technology to replace the nuclear missiles and as Stranges put it: “He told me that his purpose
in coming was to help mankind return to the Lord.”

The specifics are all Earth-based and evangelical, right up Rev Stranges alley.
tinybiggrin minusculethumbsup
I mean no offence.

(03-28-2022, 09:24 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Don't get me wrong @EndtheMadnessNow, I do want to believe that outsiders came to quell our hunger to destroy our world,
but Frank Stranges' account just doesn't cut-it. The Valiant Thor story runs parallel with similar revealing-but-not-revealing tales
of the extraordinary.

Some accounts say Val brought a tape-recording from the High Council for President Eisenhower to listen to
 A tape-recorder...?! Mr Thor's companions on the voyage were called 'Donn, Jill, and Taniya' (the three in the photo).
Odd human-names from a world filled with methane and some accounts say the trio stayed with the landed craft.

He offered a-more spiritual technology to replace the nuclear missiles and as Stranges put it: “He told me that his purpose

I mean no offence.

All good points.It did sound strange to me that an Alien would speak so Highly of Jesus and Religion.

I do think the term Tape Recording was the best terminology they had at the time, the language used was foreign and there was a built inn translator or something to that effect according to the account.

This may a very well been a never happened at all.
BUT, This I do believe happened.

Quote:Ike and the Alien Ambassadors
Source

Then you have Laura Eisenhower Former US president Dwight D. Eisenhower met Aliens.

(03-28-2022, 11:41 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 09:24 PM)BIAD Wrote:

of the extraordinary.

I mean no offence.

All good points.It did sound strange to me that an Alien would speak so Highly of Jesus and Religion.

I do think the term Tape Recording was the best terminology they had at the time, the language used was foreign and there was a built inn translator or something to that effect according to the account.

This may a very well been a never happened at all.
BUT, This I do believe happened.

Quote:Ike and the Alien Ambassadors
Source

Then you have Laura Eisenhower Former US president Dwight D. Eisenhower met Aliens.

I believe back in the 50s that Catholicism was very family strong and so UFO/ET stories coupled with religion became the defacto tool to deceive/scare the masses. I don't subscribe to any one single narrative today. Today we have alot of the cold war era UFO / religion narratives being regurgitated by the new age believers thinking it's 'new' while being steered by counterintel folks. I'm sure there is truth bits intertwined but it's all been so obfuscated over the decades that the average person no longer knows what is the truth; believe whatever you want to believe these days.

The credo or motto of counterIntel people read into Black Ops projects:
1. There is no truth; anything goes
2. We can do anything; anything goes

And that Laura Eisenhower is way out in left field to me.

I'm with ya, I too want to believe in some of it, but in this clown climate I don't believe in any of it, well, extremely little. Granted some stories are highly intriguing and provide alot food for thought, but these people in control of the UFO file and whatever secret tech they may posssess will never disclose anything. Not in this current timeline, imo. 70 years of secrecy continues.

[Image: rdda5QH.jpg]
UFO Flying Saucers And Outer Space (1968 - 77)

Maybe one day.

[Image: MeIIQ5v.jpg]

For now we have this entertaining couple...

[Image: sh1LVM1.jpg]

(03-28-2022, 11:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: It always saddens me when I have to do this, these tales I grew up on and even though, I knew the backdrop of 'Valiant Thor'
would immediately expose the silliness of the claim -along with his name, I wallowed in the fictional enjoyment of the whole
buffoonery.

Have you noticed, the chiseled features of @EndtheMadnessNow's image and how the more-rugged blonde-maned Valiant
Thor had changed from the slim, handsome dark-haired and younger man in @hounddoghowlie's image...? Is it merely a
natural part of Venusian evolution of hair-colouring or did this alien feel the need for hair-dye?

Considering his alleged influence he had in the powerful circles Valiant Thor was supposed to mix in, one would think he'd have
given us the ingredients for a material that could endure the horrible environment of his 'home planet'. Number Nine and Ten of
the Soviet's Venera expeditions did show an inhospitable place and yet, many bought the concept that a couple of photographs
stating some basically human-like species lived underground and constructed a unique -for its era, apparatus that could travel

Mid-March, 1957.
Well, after landing in a farmer's field in Alexandria, Virginia, Valiant Thor commanded his two fellow-occupants of the craft -that
is never discussed, to remain with their vehicle and then instructs the local Police -who'd arrived in the location for some reason,
that he needed to speak to the President of The United States. Maybe the lack of yester-year's media showing up to a spaceship
arrival is an indicator of how laziness in Journalism is impacting today on their trade.

One may presume that Thor's home-planet had been monitoring our communications and understood how our hierarchical strata
of power works and ergo, not asked to speak to the White House Janitor. It seems this manner of ranked-governance is also how

Whisked away from the scene of his smouldering touchdown, Valiant Thor arrives at the President's residence and meets with
Secretary of Defence, Neil H McElroy and accepting the handsome young Venusian's credentials, invites him into the Oval Office.
Dwight D. Eisenhower was there along with Vice-President Richard Nixon and his Joint Chiefs, so Valiant had landed on his feet
from the get-go.

Valiant Thor laid it out as thus: The Intergalactic High Council were beginning to sweat about the nuclear capabilities of this little
blue planet and what mess we could make for them. I'd wager you feel unlucky right now for not being born on Venus, all this stuff
about space-travelling committees would be common knowledge to those on a planet that can melt lead any day of the week on

In a nutshell, Valiant's superiors didn't want us to blow ourselves up, it can make a mess and the Intergalactic High Council don't
employ Janitors like the White House does. (Was a Vladimir Thor discussing the same dilemma with Nikita Khrushchev in the

Anyway, Thor stuck around in an advisory capacity and even though Eisenhower wanted to tell the public about his out-of-this
-world confidant, Tricky Dickie and the traditionally grave-faced Joint Chiefs talked him out of it.

Frank Stranges was supposed to be a Chaplain with top security-clearance at the Pentagon (he wasn't), did break the news
on the young Venusian and claims he met Valiant and this two friends on several occasions. When I say 'break-the-news',
Stranges' claims were backed-up by the nephew author of Admiral Richard E. Byrd, which makes it okay.

After the three years were up and on March 16 1960, Valiant said goodbye to the innocent middle and upper-class people

Since we can later assume Thor didn't have an equal passing-on this type of intergalactic warning to the Russians, they
built the sixteen Venera space probes and unknowingly followed the three Buzz Lightyears to their home planet. It was
reported after hearing of the waste of materials and effects on the climate due to the expeditions, a young John Kerry
wept.

Val Thor -'cos that what his friends called him, also explained lesser-known revelations of how his people exist in the grim
environment of Venus. He told us that many races like his own, live underground (where your probes won't see us... can't
we catch one freakin' break here?!) and that these multitudes of aliens will quietly come here to help our planet's seemingly
insurmountable problems.

But what the now-blonde-haired dude from Venus was most happy to pass along was that the Intergalactic High Council and
all those it served enjoyed Christ's presence in the universe and that it was heart-warming to see Christ's advanced teaching
continuing here on the Earth. Jeez, did Big Val mean the white guy who the Jews nailed on a cross...? I guess the high-falutin

It's a shame, because it's a fine story. It was just an era where the world was still recovering from a war and a bright future
was hoped to lie ahead for us. The Forties and Fifties had screamed of restraint and guys like Thor were a possible doorway
into an approaching time of wished-for goodness. It's just a shame the granite-jawed Venusian couldn't stick around and enjoy
the free-love, the Kent State shootings, Kennedy visiting Dallas, The Beatles and a certain man he'd met with having to resign
as President.

tinywondering

So... you're saying there are aspects of his claim you find odd? 

Perhaps, a stretch even? 

I'll have you know some of my best friends are Venusians. VLM!!!
(03-29-2022, 03:11 AM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 11:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: It always saddens me when I have to do this, these tales I grew up on and even though, I knew the backdrop of 'Valiant Thor'
buffoonery.

Mid-March, 1957.

from the get-go.

wept.

insurmountable problems.

as President.

tinywondering

Perhaps, a stretch even? 

Crikey!  Then you'd probably know Zealous Zeus, Jesus Jupiter and Croc Dundee then?   tinylaughing
(03-29-2022, 06:29 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 03:11 AM)ABNARTY Wrote:
buffoonery.

Mid-March, 1957.

from the get-go.

wept.

insurmountable problems.

as President.

tinywondering

Perhaps, a stretch even? 

Crikey!  Then you'd probably know Zealous Zeus, Jesus Jupiter and Croc Dundee then?   tinylaughing

I do!!!    tinybiggrin tinybiggrin tinybiggrin
Entertaining Valient Thor ATS thread and few people claiming to have met Dr. Frank Stranges.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11148]

Don't miss the super tin foil hat post in the thread mentioning, "watch out for 2025."

Lengthy thread that spirals all over.