Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BioBot can reproduce.
Have you ever heard of a BioBot?
 You can be injected with these things, are they better than the Nano Bots you are injected with now?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-26-2022, 06:24 AM)guohua Wrote: Have you ever heard of a BioBot?
 You can be injected with these things, are they better than the Nano Bots you are injected with now?

I'll ensure my, erm cough, sperm is armed with freakin lazars to take out these nasties before they turn up in 'true love' aye.

Last thing I want is a bot in the family.  Is that racist?

Kind regards,

Bally:)
Will check out that video later, thank you.

Surely self replicating nano bots on the grand scheme isn’t a good thing for humanity, I can vaguely remember the planet being covered by a grey goo in the worst case scenario if they got out of control
(03-26-2022, 03:49 PM)NoAngels Wrote: Will check out that video later, thank you.

Surely self replicating nano bots on the grand scheme isn’t a good thing for humanity, I can vaguely remember the planet being covered by a grey goo in the worst case scenario if they got out of control

Nanobots are built, these Biobots are constructed from cells and grown.
Stem cells and heart cells from frogs and mice and rats and I assume other things not allowed to be mentioned.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Biobots, nanobots... don't hand me no bots and keep your hands to yourself!

Too many cooties already in this world, don't need to inject any intentionally.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]