Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some more info about the coming food shortages
Fundamental reasons for the coming food shortages is covered in the following video. Fundamental means exactly that and explains the reasons for the now and the future shortages which will be upon us like snot on a door knob.

Love Tucker or hate him- he speaks the truth!

Plant whatever you can wherever or in whatever you can.
It could mean the difference between surviving or starving to death in the not so distant future!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
We have enough seasoning to acquire a taste for human flesh.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(03-26-2022, 04:14 AM)727Sky Wrote: Fundamental reasons for the coming food shortages is covered in the following video. Fundamental means exactly that and explains the reasons for the now and the future shortages which will be upon us like snot on a door knob.

Doomsday preppers been warning me about food shortages since 2012. 10 years later and reality may be about to hit hard.

Currently we have a choice to choose hunter/gatherer lifestyle. May become the only choice the way things are going.

Do you know follow Ice Age Farmer?
Do you know the origin of BBB?

Biden advisor Juan S. Gonzalez (@cartajuanero): U.S. sanctions against Russia are 'designed' to impact Venezuela, Nicaragua and Cuba.
Twit news clip

Jerome Powell's team:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11035]

Canadian farmer Quick Dick McDick is a hoot...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(03-26-2022, 04:57 AM)kdog Wrote: We have enough seasoning to acquire a taste for human flesh.
I assume that was said in jest but....I has happened before... Hopefully it will not come to that. We grow enough rice that we will never starve but chicken, pork, fish, and rice gets old...but it is better than starving. I do appreciate being in a country that is self sufficient with food production. We have others plant and harvest the rice on our land and we take 50% of the harvest.. Works great as the more the yield the more everyone gets.
(03-26-2022, 04:14 AM)727Sky Wrote: Fundamental reasons for the coming food shortages is covered in the following video. Fundamental means exactly that and explains the reasons for the now and the future shortages which will be upon us like snot on a door knob.

In the US it's already beginning on some level. Pillsbury is having difficulty, apparently. 

"According to CFO Kofi Bruce, "acute supply shortages" are the root of the issue. Along with facing bottlenecking issues within distribution centers, which are currently on the mend as reported by CNN, General Mills now has some problems sourcing ingredients.

Jon Nudi, president of North America retail at General Mills, told CNN that in terms of refrigerated pizza and dough, "the biggest issue we're seeing is really raw material disruptions, ingredients coming into our plants to run our products
."
https://www.thrillist.com/amphtml/news/n...-shortages

And what raw materials/ingredients are used most for the most affected products? You guessed it, flour! 

So why is this occuring now, in the US when there's no shortage of crop

"Local wheat prices rose about 30% to nearly $12 a bushel in some U.S. farming communities following Russia’s invasion — the highest in decades, Reuters reported. Prices climbed so quickly that many customers along the supply chain — including local farm cooperatives, grain elevators, flour millers and exporters — stopped buying crops because they weren’t sure they could resell them for a profit."

https://www.gobankingrates.com/money/eco...rices/amp/

So our shortages start now... Raised prices for what little is available is next.