Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aramco oil refinery Jeddah SA up in flames
Expect higher oil prices once again would be my guess. It is a shame the world can not get along without all this mayhem.

(03-26-2022, 01:33 AM)727Sky Wrote: Expect higher oil prices once again would be my guess. It is a shame the world can not get along without all this mayhem.

Ban Saudi Arabia from F1 for bombing Yemen with American weapons.

Oh wait, we live in a world of double standards and contradictions...

Fuck Saudi Arabia.
(03-26-2022, 01:39 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
(03-26-2022, 01:33 AM)727Sky Wrote: Expect higher oil prices once again would be my guess. It is a shame the world can not get along without all this mayhem.

Ban Saudi Arabia from F1 for bombing Yemen with American weapons.

Oh wait, we live in a world of double standards and contradictions...

Fuck Saudi Arabia.

I am not a Saudi lover either. Classic Sunni and Shia conflict which as been going on longer than most can remember... it is just now instead of men on camels killing each other it is the best equipment sold by the merchants of death that can be purchased.

Could be a retaliation for what's happening in Yemen, but it just seems strange that it happened now during the ban on russian oil. russia is part of OPEC plus, non partners, wouldn't put it past putin to have had a hand in it.
[Image: TWBB.png]

No wonder they won't answer the phone  tinycool

There goes oil up to $125 again  tinysurprised

[Image: Good-Wife-Jesus2.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
The hypocrisy and double standards of both the US and UK regarding our respective relationships with Saudi Arabia is appalling.
Brutally repressive regime, intolerant and barbaric.
And the biggest funders and exporters of Islamic extremism in the whole world.

They are also becoming increasingly aggressive towards neighbouring countries and fully intend to be the dominant power in the region in every way.

But of course they have a lot of oil, shit loads of money and they buy lots and lots of guns and things from us.

It is slightly suspicious that this happens when they are coming under increasing pressure to increase their output - something they have been very aggressive in resisting.
They have been in dispute with UAE and other OPEC countries over production levels.

All very convenient.
(03-26-2022, 02:42 AM)Freeborn Wrote: Brutally repressive regime, intolerant and barbaric.

And the biggest funders and exporters of Islamic extremism in the whole world.

Amen Brother ! minusculebeercheers