Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hiya!!
Hi Everybody!

I have been here for almost a week now and finally got the courage to make a thread to share a bit about myself. :)

My name is Carly and I moved from the US to the West Midlands UK 12 years ago when I married my hubby. I love the paranormal. I have had so many experiences thru out my life and to me there is no doubt that there is some kind of life after death. I also find UFO phenomena very interesting. I love history as well. Oh and 80's movies!!! The 80's were the best for music and movies!  tinybiggrin I also love travelling.

When I am not at work, I love taking my dog (that's my baby in my profile pic) for walks and spending time with my family and friends and going to the theatre.

I am a bit shy so I usually lurk more than I post.  tinybiggrin

Thanks for welcoming me RN3!!  tinyinlove
(03-25-2022, 10:05 PM)sugarmonkey Wrote: Hi Everybody!

I have been here for almost a week now and finally got the courage to make a thread to share a bit about myself. :)

My name is Carly and I moved from the US to the West Midlands UK 12 years ago when I married my hubby. I love the paranormal. I have had so many experiences thru out my life and to me there is no doubt that there is some kind of life after death. I also find UFO phenomena very interesting. I love history as well. Oh and 80's movies!!! The 80's were the best for music and movies!  tinybiggrin I also love travelling.

When I am not at work, I love taking my dog (that's my baby in my profile pic) for walks and spending time with my family and friends and going to the theatre.

Welcome!

I'm one of tthe trouble-makers but I'll be nice in this thread.

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-25-2022, 10:07 PM)beez Wrote:

Welcome!

I'm one of tthe trouble-makers but I'll be nice in this thread.

tinybiggrin

Aww thanks!  tinybiggrin I know you are too!!  tinybiggrin Didn't you use to be on ATS??? I seem to remember the name and I am pretty sure I use to star most of your posts  tinyhuh
Hi Carly,
Welcome to The Good Ship "Rogue"
I trust that your accommodation is up to scratch?

Just dont feed @BIAD after midnight and you'll be fine...

tinyhuh

If you need anything - just ask.
(You probably won't get it but hey, it's the thought that counts right?  No?  Dayum!! Tough crowd!!)

Keep on Roguein'
BigG
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Welcome Carly!

You sound like you might be a magnet for the strange and unusual. I also am a magnet for the strange and unusual! I am certain we will be great friends! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(03-25-2022, 10:22 PM)gordi Wrote: Hi Carly,
Welcome to The Good Ship "Rogue"
I trust that your accommodation is up to scratch?

Just dont feed @BIAD after midnight and you'll be fine...

tinyhuh

If you need anything - just ask.
(You probably won't get it but hey, it's the thought that counts right?  No?  Dayum!! Tough crowd!!)

Keep on Roguein'
BigG

Thank you gordi!  minusculebeercheers

Should I make sure he doesn't get wet either???  tinysurprised
(03-25-2022, 10:26 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:

Welcome Carly!

You sound like you might be a magnet for the strange and unusual. I also am a magnet for the strange and unusual! I am certain we will be great friends! 

Welcome aboard ! 

Yeah, LittleD brought some little old lady ghost when she moved here from Texas and it keeps flirting with me.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Your dog looks like a super critter  tinybiggrin

Welcome Carly!

Thank you GeauxHomeLittleD!! Your story about the witches was the first one I read in the paranormal forum! I would love to hear more of your experiences!!! I will share some of mine too  minusculebiggrin

I think we will be too.  minusculebeercheers
(03-25-2022, 10:33 PM)kdog Wrote:

Welcome Carly!

Welcome aboard ! 

Yeah, LittleD brought some little old lady ghost when she moved here from Texas and it keeps flirting with me.

smallcrackingup smallrofl

Thank You  minusculebiggrin
(03-25-2022, 10:38 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Your dog looks like a super critter  tinybiggrin

He is a good boy most of the time. Except when I am trying to sort laundry. The little stinker runs off with the socks  tinylaughing
Welcome aboard
(03-25-2022, 11:07 PM)NoAngels Wrote: Welcome aboard

Thank you!  tinybiggrin
Hello and welcome!

Your dog is so cute, I just want to pet him!. I have five dogs myself and somehow ended up with three cats, along with my chickens, pig, horse and two donkeys. Sometimes it gets a little crazy around here.

I’m interested in paranormal stuff too. Maybe sometime you’ll be up for sharing some of your experiences here with us. I may even share one or two of mine.
(03-25-2022, 11:14 PM)VioletDove Wrote: Hello and welcome!

Your dog is so cute, I just want to pet him!. I have five dogs myself and somehow ended up with three cats, along with my chickens, pig, horse and two donkeys. Sometimes it gets a little crazy around here.

I’m interested in paranormal stuff too. Maybe sometime you’ll be up for sharing some of your experiences here with us. I may even share one or two of mine.

Hiya and Thank you!

My doggie is a big love and would let you pet him all day if he could! 

I would love to hear about your experiences!!! I absolutely love hearing what others have seen/heard as I truly do find their experiences fascinating.  I will share some of mine too  minusculebiggrin
Hi there!
For what it's worth, I'm a noob here too. I bivuac'd here last weekend during the Great ATS Outage of 2022 (all 5 days of it)
and decided to stay. So far, no one has thrown shoes or produce at me.......which is a plus...... Very cool crowd here. Easy going too.
I think you'll love it.
Cool dog by the way!  I used to have a pointer mix. Right now I have a rescued shih tzu. Dear God, what an attitude he has......
LOL!
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar
(03-25-2022, 10:45 PM)sugarmonkey Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 10:33 PM)kdog Wrote: Welcome aboard ! 

smallcrackingup smallrofl

Thank You  minusculebiggrin

It is funny but actually isn't a joke! She usually hangs out in the kitchen but occasionally likes to mess with Kdog when he's trying to sleep. The look he gets on his face is comedy gold though! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(03-25-2022, 11:26 PM)Wizzz Wrote: Hi there!
For what it's worth, I'm a noob here too. I bivuac'd here last weekend during the Great ATS Outage of 2022 (all 5 days of it)
and decided to stay. So far, no one has thrown shoes or produce at me.......which is a plus...... Very cool crowd here. Easy going too.
I think you'll love it.
Cool dog by the way!  I used to have a pointer mix. Right now I have a rescued shih tzu. Dear God, what an attitude he has......
LOL!

Thank you! Welcome to you too! I found this place after ATS went down as well. 

Thanks! My dog is a husky/lab cross breed. He has more lab characteristics than husky tho...except he is mouthy like a husky  tinylaughing I tell ya, when he starts telling you off it's so funny!  tinylaughing
Welcome.
welcomestamp
WHAT THE HELL !!
(03-25-2022, 11:39 PM)sugarmonkey Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 11:26 PM)Wizzz Wrote: Hi there!
I think you'll love it.
LOL!

Thank you! Welcome to you too! I found this place after ATS went down as well. 

Thanks! My dog is a husky/lab cross breed. He has more lab characteristics than husky tho...except he is mouthy like a husky  tinylaughing I tell ya, when he starts telling you off it's so funny!  tinylaughing

Oh God, yeah. Mine gets going on the back talk and it's like watching a bad tempered Muppet. Gotta love it!
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar