Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tony Heller moving off youtube
I personally always liked Tony's channel as he was into exposing the lies put forth by MSN and so called climate experts. They would say something like, "The Hottest ever" and he would pull up published articles and records showing they were FOS and did not know what they were talking about. Anyway for those who have been a fan of his the following video list where his research and rebuttals can be found.
Didn't he have a website too? Electroverse I think it was called.
If it's the same guy I'm thinking of.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(03-21-2022, 02:23 PM)727Sky Wrote: I personally always liked Tony's channel as he was into exposing the lies put forth by MSN and so called climate experts. They would say something like, "The Hottest ever" and he would pull up published articles and records showing they were FOS and did not know what they were talking about. Anyway for those who have been a fan of his the following video list where his research and rebuttals can be found.

Not familiar with him, but I will give him a look.

I don't believe in any talking heads, online influencers, or viral anythings. 

They have the power to shut down, scrub, punish, and eliminate, anything, everything, and anyone, they don't want out there.

Their damage control is so damn effective because of our short attention spans, they can create disappearing acts that put Copperfield to shame.

Where did the nonstop virus and vaccine commentary go?

Be honest. When was the last time you even thought pandemic or posted about it?

We are all pawns in their game. Even when you think you have escaped the board, your peice is always in play.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Tony Heller does a great job. Thanks for the update.

I follow him on Gab. He posts quite a bit. He makes a lot of sense so I can see why YT wants him gone. Can't have cogent argument running counter to the narrative available to anybody.
(03-21-2022, 02:38 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They have the power to shut down, scrub, punish, and eliminate, anything, everything, and anyone, they don't want out there.

I love debate.

Many of those suppressed voices are turning up here.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(03-21-2022, 03:37 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 02:38 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They have the power to shut down, scrub, punish, and eliminate, anything, everything, and anyone, they don't want out there.

I love debate.

Many of those suppressed voices are turning up here.

I want to see the ones they scrubbed or blocked. Anything I have easy access to, is suspect to me.

I am not a very trusting soul.

I am sure if I were to post anything that was of concern or danger to them, it would never see the light of day. And if I became too big of an nuisance, my death would be labelled as COVID.

But like you, I keep on trudging through the fields, trying to separate the wheat from the chaff.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers