Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New members and Sockpuppets
Greetings folks...

With our family here becoming increasly more and more popular I thought I would bang out this little thread to warn you all of the incoming blast of Sockpuppet accounts that we may come across.... Erm... From what someone told me... Apparently...

I think that I have identified at least 4 that may appear in the near future :

N° 1 : Mr UNDERPANTMAN

[Image: Underpants.jpg]

I have reason to believe that this pointy eared bastard is up to devious tricks and may "smear" us all with undergarment antics : There is proof in the chat archives.

N° 2 : AUGUSTUS HARDONICUS

(Yer gonna need another image here - that giant dick scared the bejesus outta me, and it took Grace 15 minutes of coaxing to get me out from under the bed. Even @"BIAD" ain't never scared me that bad... but I bet Augustus would have appreciated it. He'd have been bragging for days. - Ninurta)

EDITED TO ADD BECAUSE SOME MISERABLE SOD WHO AINT GETTING ENOUGH IS JEALOUS  :

Is this avatar picture better? :

Erm... Oh bugger; I have just seen that I cannot add pictures to an edited post...

Never mind... Here is the link :   (Nope, it wasn't better. That's one warning. Not many left before you get the fork stuck in. I've already mentioned what you can get away with - Ninurta)

Methinks that this individual is responsable (as well as being "another" sock puppet to a man/thing in open arsed cowboy chaps) to a certain incident that happened whilst borrowing my van that I never got back that I never lended to him/it/them when he/it/them didn't visit Las Vegas. I also think that it/he/them is responsable for shutting down that other site...

N° 3 : ROGERED RABBIT

[Image: Rogered-rabbit.jpg]

This one is a dodgy bugger... From what I have heard on the grapevine, this evil sod kind of come across all weepy, sniffly, cute and stuff on forums, but apparently does some shady shit with another of his sock puppets who also has open arsed leather chaps and also still has not given me my van back.

N° 4 : IAMTWAT

[Image: IAMTAT.jpg]
Careful... This avatar may also take up the appearence of a pregnant goldfish.

FOLKS, BE CAREFUL OUT THERE... <---- Sound advice. Follow it. I had to get out of bed for this shit, and I ain't tickled about that. - Ninurta

If you have suspicions of other sock puppet accounts that may end up on RN please post your observations as well as avatar pictures here.

Kindest respects and all that shit.

Rod
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MINISTRY OF WICKED HUMOUR.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-21-2022, 10:30 AM)BIAD Wrote: BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MINISTRY OF WICKED HUMOUR.

I laughed so hard I got coffee up my nose! Genius!

smallawesome
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
Who the fuck censored the Cultural image of AUGUSTUS HARDONICUS's statue?

Fuck... Fuck and Fuckity Fuck...
(03-21-2022, 10:50 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Who the fuck censored the Cultural image of AUGUSTUS HARDONICUS's statue?

That would be me. I the fuck censored it.

When I signed the note I left, that might've been yer first clue...

You might look for another image of the work of art from behind - asses are ok, giant cocks not so much.

I bet that goddamned thing could SMELL fear!

Plus - it made me feel inadequate as all hell...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-21-2022, 10:50 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Who the fuck censored the Cultural image of AUGUSTUS HARDONICUS's statue?

Is the link ok ya miserable sod?

tinyloveit

I know you are feeling sad about that pic Nin and so am I old chap... So am I...

Maybe this will be better as an avatar for AUGUSTUS HARDONICUS? :

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Hugs

Rod
(03-21-2022, 10:25 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Greetings folks...

Erm... Oh bugger; I have just seen that I cannot add pictures to an edited post...

Never mind... Here is the link : (That was slick - Ninurta)

Been drinking much,?

Lol ..
(03-21-2022, 10:58 AM)Rodinus Wrote:

Is the link ok ya miserable sod?

tinyloveit

I know you are feeling sad about that pic Nin and so am I old chap... So am I...

Maybe this will be better as an avatar for AUGUSTUS HARDONICUS? :

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Hugs

Rod

Yup, that'll work. Let's do that. You'll make Jeff Bezos proud.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-21-2022, 10:25 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Greetings folks...

With our family here becoming increasly more and more popular I thought I would bang out this little thread to warn you all of the incoming blast of Sockpuppet accounts that we may come across.... Erm... From what someone told me... Apparently...

I think that I have identified at least 4 that may appear in the near future :

N° 1 : Mr UNDERPANTMAN

[Image: Underpants.jpg]

I have reason to believe that this pointy eared bastard is up to devious tricks and may "smear" us all with undergarment antics : There is proof in the chat archives.

(Yer gonna need another image here - that giant dick scared the bejesus outta me, and it took Grace 15 minutes of coaxing to get me out from under the bed. Even @"BIAD" ain't never scared me that bad... but I bet Augustus would have appreciated it. He'd have been bragging for days. - Ninurta)

Never mind... Here is the link :   (Nope, it wasn't better. That's one warning. Not many left before you get the fork stuck in. I've already mentioned what you can get away with - Ninurta)

Methinks that this individual is responsable (as well as being "another" sock puppet to a man/thing in open arsed cowboy chaps) to a certain incident that happened whilst borrowing my van that I never got back that I never lended to him/it/them when he/it/them didn't visit Las Vegas. I also think that it/he/them is responsable for shutting down that other site...

N° 3 : ROGERED RABBIT

[Image: Rogered-rabbit.jpg]

This one is a dodgy bugger... From what I have heard on the grapevine, this evil sod kind of come across all weepy, sniffly, cute and stuff on forums, but apparently does some shady shit with another of his sock puppets who also has open arsed leather chaps and also still has not given me my van back.

N° 4 : IAMTWAT

[Image: IAMTAT.jpg]
Careful... This avatar may also take up the appearence of a pregnant goldfish.

FOLKS, BE CAREFUL OUT THERE... <---- Sound advice. Follow it. I had to get out of bed for this shit, and I ain't tickled about that. - Ninurta

If you have suspicions of other sock puppet accounts that may end up on RN please post your observations as well as avatar pictures here.

Kindest respects and all that shit.

Rod

As an internet expert on sock puppets and Marvel Action Figures (see me if you want The Hulk, I have extras) I can safely say that I will be on the look out for these unsavory scoundrels.

I also have num-chuks and a pretty accurate light sabre if things get rough!

tinywhat
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-21-2022, 04:05 PM)beez Wrote: As an internet expert on sock puppets and Marvel Action Figures (see me if you want The Hulk, I have extras) I can safely say that I will be on the look out for these unsavory scoundrels.

tinywhat

I hear they're all stupid and contagious.
(03-21-2022, 04:07 PM)AugustusMasonicus Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 04:05 PM)beez Wrote: As an internet expert on sock puppets and Marvel Action Figures (see me if you want The Hulk, I have extras) I can safely say that I will be on the look out for these unsavory scoundrels.

tinywhat

I thought THIS site would have some standards and not allow idiots.

If those morons start posting, I may have to go to OpenSpleen.Com.

It's like Grinder but with more dick pictures.
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-21-2022, 04:10 PM)beez Wrote: It's like Grinder but with more dick pictures.

Why would people like pictures of Nixon and and Butkus?
(03-21-2022, 04:12 PM)AugustusMasonicus Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 04:10 PM)beez Wrote: It's like Grinder but with more dick pictures.

Why would people like pictures of Nixon and and Butkus?

You should see my fan fiction of those two!
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-21-2022, 04:13 PM)beez Wrote: You should see my fan fiction of those two!

Swordfight at the OGay Corral?
(03-21-2022, 04:14 PM)AugustusMasonicus Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 04:13 PM)beez Wrote: You should see my fan fiction of those two!

Swordfight at the OGay Corral?

"Hairy Plopper and The Kidney Stones"
-Abraham Lincoln
I remember when you were in Lard of the Cock Rings.
Highly paid shill

tinywhat

HEY! I resemble that remark!
(03-21-2022, 04:17 PM)AugustusMasonicus Wrote: I remember when you were in Lard of the Cock Rings.

I had to do a nude scene with dragons.

But to get back on topic, we just have to make sure Kevin never finds out about this site.
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-21-2022, 04:18 PM)FauxMulder Wrote: HEY! I resemble that remark!

Didn't we adopt you as the Fourth Idiot?
Highly paid shill
(03-21-2022, 04:18 PM)FauxMulder Wrote:

tinywhat

HEY! I resemble that remark!

Dude!

It's on your LinkedIn profile.
-Abraham Lincoln